Los Angeles mayor declares the city a "sanctuary" for illegals, then gets mad when they show up

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
The DemoKKKrats don't care about immigrants!

LOS ANGELES, California — L.A. Mayor Karen Bass issued an angry statement Wednesday evening after Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) sent a bus with 42 migrants to her “sanctuary city.”

Bass said:

“It is abhorrent that an American elected official is using human beings as pawns in his cheap political games.
“This evening, more than 40 people were sent by the Governor of Texas to our City of Los Angeles.

In his own statement, Gov. Abbott said:

Governor Greg Abbott today announced the arrival of the first group of migrants bused to Los Angeles, California from Texas. The migrants were dropped off at L.A. Union Station this evening.
“Texas’ small border towns remain overwhelmed and overrun by the thousands of people illegally crossing into Texas from Mexico because of President Biden’s refusal to secure the border,” said Governor Abbott. “Los Angeles is a major city that migrants seek to go to, particularly now that its city leaders approved its self-declared sanctuary city status. Our border communities are on the frontlines of President Biden’s border crisis, and Texas will continue providing this much-needed relief until he steps up to do his job and secure the border.”

The mayor of Los Angeles is a black, fat, crazy lady like every other black, fat, crazy lady as mayor out there destroying other cities.

LOS ANGELES, California — L.A. Mayor Karen Bass issued an angry statement Wednesday evening after Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) sent a bus with 42 migrants to her “sanctuary city.”

Bass said:

It's an unwritten rule, only Democrats can use human beings as pawns in cheap political games.

Bass said:

If you declare yourself a "Sanctuary City", then you deserve all that wish to take sanctuary there. Bass is just a double dumb ass, 1, for being a sanctuary city and 2, for bitching when she basically invited.

Democrats are like that. They’re all about virtue-signaling, as long as they don’t have to deal with the consequences of their policies.

"Basically invited?" Bullshit.
Hey, they offered sanctuary, basically free from cooperation with US Government customs and border patrol, meaning they do not honor holds by the Feds to pick them up when they get out of jail for drunk driving, wife beating, assaults, minor drug offenses, basically making them damn near immune to Federal Laws of our country. That reads like an open invitation to a more lawless environment. Her problem. More power to her, as that is what she bargained for.

Hey, they offered sanctuary, basically free from cooperation with US Government customs and border patrol, meaning they do not honor holds by the Feds to pick them up when they get out of jail for drunk driving, wife beating, assaults, minor drug offenses, basically making them damn near immune to Federal Laws of our country. That reads like an open invitation to a more lawless environment. Her problem. More power to her, as that is what she bargained for.
She didn't ask for those migrants that Abbott sent there.

She didn't ask for those migrants that Abbott sent there.
Her problem. She should not be presiding over a "Sanctuary City". It is not like Texas is going to help her out, and neither are the Feds, as she will not help them out with enforcing immigration laws. So, tough sh#t.

Her problem. She should not be presiding over a "Sanctuary City". It is not like Texas is going to help her out, and neither are the Feds, as she will not help them out with enforcing immigration laws. So, tough sh#t.
You sound stupid.

Now L.A. should return the favor by loading up those busses with homeless and shipping them off to Texas.

You sound stupid.
Your judgement of me is immaterial and off the thread subject. It sounds like something you say when you have no way to refute and argument on the playground. Try to remember, the thread topic is "Los Angeles mayor declares the city a "sanctuary" for illegals, then gets mad when they show up".

Your judgement of me is immaterial and off the thread subject. It sounds like something you say when you have no way to refute and argument on the playground. Try to remember, the thread topic is "Los Angeles mayor declares the city a "sanctuary" for illegals, then gets mad when they show up".
Busing or flying in migrants from another State is bullshit and you know it. When migrants enter CA they can find refuge.

Busing or flying in migrants from another State is bullshit and you know it. When migrants enter CA they can find refuge.
I have no problem with the Governors doing it, as long as they get the excess migrants out of their own state for their publicity stunt. If she renounced being a sanctuary city, I would be in favor of the Feds helping her, as they have deeper pockets than any state, but if she does not wish to act in cooperation with the Federal Government, so be it. She can go it alone.

Last edited:
I have no problem with the Governors doing it, as long as they get the excess migrants out of their own state for their publicity stunt. If she renounced being a sanctuary city, I would be in favor of the Feds helping her, as they have deeper pockets than any state, but if she does not wish to cooperation with the Federal Government, so be it. She can go it alone.
As long as Abbott or another Gov doesn't drop them off at your place, I bet it's all ok with you.

Bass said:

I get such a hoot over the faux outrage.

Forum List

Back