Looters now targeting the suburbs.

Suburban police departments in low-crime jurisdictions just don't put up with rioting and looting that generously. And neither do the shopkeepers or the residents.

They take a tough enough stand against simple shoplifting, jay walking and mattress tag tearing. With serious crimes like rioting, it would be shameful what would happen to the libs if they started something there.
The prosecutors won't charge and, if they do, the judges won't sentence.

This is why the DNC commies and traitors are wetting themselves over losing control of their petting zoos; their feral animals start making the white Burb Brat women nervous and inconvenienced they lose serious votes.

It's impossible to explain right from wrong to people who want to disband all police forces. These people are living in a fantasy world and the only way they're coming out of it is when they become a victim. Democrats are evil.
With crime rates dropping, why have police budgets and police forces continued to grow all over the country? What some people are suggesting is that SOME of that money go to programs that would prevent crime from happening in the first place. Like youth programs for at risk kids, etc. No one is saying there should be no police.

With crime rates dropping, why have police budgets and police forces continued to grow all over the country?

Could the crime rates be dropping BECAUSE budgets and forces are growing?

No one is saying there should be no police.

You're wrong.
Could I have a link?

It's impossible to explain right from wrong to people who want to disband all police forces. These people are living in a fantasy world and the only way they're coming out of it is when they become a victim. Democrats are evil.
With crime rates dropping, why have police budgets and police forces continued to grow all over the country? What some people are suggesting is that SOME of that money go to programs that would prevent crime from happening in the first place. Like youth programs for at risk kids, etc. No one is saying there should be no police.

With crime rates dropping, why have police budgets and police forces continued to grow all over the country?

You're wrong.
Could I have a link?

You're wrong.
Could I have a link?

Holy shit. It's happened before, according to your link. Kinda like when a thread here gets so full of garbage the mods can't even be bothered cleaning it up, so they poof it. I hadn't heard that Minneapolis was THAT bad.

Disbanding an entire department has happened before. In 2012, with crime rampant in Camden, New Jersey, the city disbanded its police department and replaced it with a new force that covered Camden County. Compton, California, took the same step in 2000, shifting its policing to Los Angeles County.

It was a step that then-Attorney General Eric Holder said the Justice Department was considering for Ferguson, Missouri, after the death of Michael Brown. The city eventually reached an agreement short of that but one that required massive reforms overseen by a court-appointed mediator.

I do have to say, though, that I have heard others talking about taking some funds from the police budget and giving it to community programs to PREVENT crime in the first place. So there is more than one way that people are seeing this.

The typical cop makes a quarter million a year and that's increasing.
You goof ball, the average salary is $56,000 per year.

True, which is barely above minimum wage adjusted for inflation, yet you left wingers think you're going to get Columbos and Nash Bridges applying for police jobs at those pay rates for some reason, and of course shit on them every time some thug felon files a cmplaint trying for a few million like good ole Rodney King got for driving drunk on his ass at 100mph through residential neighborhoods for miles and miles. That sort of stuff is hero material to hood rats and Burb Brat commies.

You're wrong.
Could I have a link?

Holy shit. It's happened before, according to your link. Kinda like when a thread here gets so full of garbage the mods can't even be bothered cleaning it up, so they poof it. I hadn't heard that Minneapolis was THAT bad.

Disbanding an entire department has happened before. In 2012, with crime rampant in Camden, New Jersey, the city disbanded its police department and replaced it with a new force that covered Camden County. Compton, California, took the same step in 2000, shifting its policing to Los Angeles County.

It was a step that then-Attorney General Eric Holder said the Justice Department was considering for Ferguson, Missouri, after the death of Michael Brown. The city eventually reached an agreement short of that but one that required massive reforms overseen by a court-appointed mediator.

I do have to say, though, that I have heard others talking about taking some funds from the police budget and giving it to community programs to PREVENT crime in the first place. So there is more than one way that people are seeing this.

You mean like the money Party hacks come up with to pay 'community organizers' like Obama, who was such a big success in Chicago? What's the average weekend death toll there now? I forget; is it 50, 60?

Let's try group hugs!

As for all that 'success' Compton allegedly had, the fact is the real change in crime and violence was black people moving out and white and brown people moving in. The demographics aren't the same now as in the 80's and 90's. And, crime is still high, too.

Illegal aliens are winning the street battles over cheap housing, and Democrats are only going to increase the numbers of illegal aliens poor blacks have to compete with for cheap housing and social services, which makes them all the more stupid for sucking up to Democrats and doing their dirty work for them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back