Looks like The Hells Angels and Mongols are on their way to Seattle to discuss matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe in before the lock....
Back in the 80's, a big motorcycle club held a huge rally every summer in Connecticut. Camping, pig roasts, the whole nine yards. I was working the counter at Dunkin Donuts when they started rolling through town--a solid steady stream of motorcylists two abreast, at least a mile long. Some of them started pulling into our parking lot for a coffee. A couple of black guys who were having a donut at the counter immediately got up and left. The other waitress told me the motorcycle gangs HATE blacks.
That's all I know about it.

I knew this would happen. Let's see the PJ boyz now.

Get your motor runnin. Head out on the highway. Lookin to bust some ass,or whatever comes our way............

Unless they're hiding rifles and kevlar under those silly leather vests

I suspect those fat fucks aren't gonna do anything

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The other waitress told me the motorcycle gangs HATE blacks.
I'm a retired Master Harley Davidson Tech, so naturally I had a lot of contact with bikers and clubs, including the HA's among others. I never heard any biker club member express any hatred for blacks. What might be more true is, blacks hate motorcycle gangs.

I'm a retired Master Harley Davidson Tech, so naturally I had a lot of contact with bikers and clubs, including the HA's among others. I never heard any biker club member express any hatred for blacks. What might be more true is, blacks hate motorcycle gangs.

While biker clubs aren't founded around racism.

Prisoners of all different types are racist

So if your club is full of ex cons...It's probably full of racists. If you have few ex cons....Probably few racists

Same with just about anyone who went to prison. Black guys hate the biker gangs for teh same reasons. Obvious place people from these groups interact is....Prison

You bring enough convicts of the same ethnic group together and they'll turn racist no matter their color.

I wonder why? Like I said, that's all I know about it. It doesn't make sense, but racism doesn't anyway.

So if your club is full of ex cons...It's probably full of racists. If you have few ex cons....Probably few racists

Same with just about anyone who went to prison. Black guys hate the biker gangs for teh same reasons. Obvious place people from these groups interact is....Prison

You bring enough convicts of the same ethnic group together and they'll turn racist no matter their color.
That's true. I just pointed out that I never heard any black hatred comments, or saw any black hatred incidents by any club I ever had contact with.

Last edited:
This is totally uninformative. Did you forget the link?
I think the vid is a good link. It is a video link. Lol
Fine. I gave you a chance. Reported.
Do you think I even care? Sounds exactly like the 5th grade snotty girl.

You referred to HA and Mongols going to Seattle to "discuss" things. You provided no evidence of this. Threads better than yours have been closed for less. I like fair.

That's true. I just pointed out that I never heard any black hatred comments, or saw any black hatred incidents by any club I ever had contact with.

In my experience biker gangs aren't racist per say but they are segregationists

THey don't do business with PoC generally

At least in the midwest, and crime obviously

i'm barely beige and have had some odd interactions over what should have been very simple cannabis transactions

In my experience biker gangs aren't racist per say but they are segregationists

THey don't do business with PoC generally

At least in the midwest, and crime obviously

i'm barely beige and have had some odd interactions over what should have been very simple cannabis transactions
I worked at Reno Harley Davidson for quite a few years. Had a friend in the Vagos so I hung around with the club for a few years. Never patched up though, but I never saw any racist stuff go on, or heard anyone make any comments about hating blacks. My experience may not be the norm though. Maybe I just missed it. Clubs are very exclusive though, and there aren't any blacks in the Vagos. That kinda speaks for itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back