Looks like The Hells Angels and Mongols are on their way to Seattle to discuss matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other waitress told me the motorcycle gangs HATE blacks.
That's all I know about it.
I'm a retired Master Harley Davidson Tech, so naturally I had a lot of contact with bikers and clubs, including the HA's among others. I never heard any biker club member express any hatred for blacks. What might be more true is, blacks hate motorcycle gangs.

While biker clubs aren't founded around racism.

Prisoners of all different types are racist

So if your club is full of ex cons...It's probably full of racists. If you have few ex cons....Probably few racists

Same with just about anyone who went to prison. Black guys hate the biker gangs for teh same reasons. Obvious place people from these groups interact is....Prison

You bring enough convicts of the same ethnic group together and they'll turn racist no matter their color.
That's true. I just pointed out that I never heard any black hatred comments, or saw any black hatred incidents by any club I ever had contact with.

In my experience biker gangs aren't racist per say but they are segregationists

THey don't do business with PoC generally

At least in the midwest, and crime obviously

i'm barely beige and have had some odd interactions over what should have been very simple cannabis transactions
I worked at Reno Harley Davidson for quite a few years. Had a friend in the Vagos so I hung around with the club for a few years. Never patched up though, but I never saw any racist stuff go on, or heard anyone make any comments about hating blacks. My experience may not be the norm though. Maybe I just missed it. Clubs are very exclusive though, and there aren't any blacks in the Vagos. That kinda speaks for itself.
I know Vagos and I know Hells Angels. Vagos is worse. Get into a fight with HA and you get your ass handed to you. Get into a fight with Vagos and you may not get your ass handed to you. Your home will be rigged with explosives and so will your parent's, grandparent's and anyone else they find. Kablooey.

I'm a retired Master Harley Davidson Tech, so naturally I had a lot of contact with bikers and clubs, including the HA's among others. I never heard any biker club member express any hatred for blacks. What might be more true is, blacks hate motorcycle gangs.

So if your club is full of ex cons...It's probably full of racists. If you have few ex cons....Probably few racists

Same with just about anyone who went to prison. Black guys hate the biker gangs for teh same reasons. Obvious place people from these groups interact is....Prison

You bring enough convicts of the same ethnic group together and they'll turn racist no matter their color.
That's true. I just pointed out that I never heard any black hatred comments, or saw any black hatred incidents by any club I ever had contact with.

i'm barely beige and have had some odd interactions over what should have been very simple cannabis transactions
I worked at Reno Harley Davidson for quite a few years. Had a friend in the Vagos so I hung around with the club for a few years. Never patched up though, but I never saw any racist stuff go on, or heard anyone make any comments about hating blacks. My experience may not be the norm though. Maybe I just missed it. Clubs are very exclusive though, and there aren't any blacks in the Vagos. That kinda speaks for itself.
I know Vagos and I know Hells Angels. Vagos is worse. Get into a fight with HA and you get your ass handed to you. Get into a fight with Vagos and you may not get your ass handed to you. Your home will be rigged with explosives and so will your parent's, grandparent's and anyone else they find. Kablooey.
Three and half years I was a Vagos hang around, and I never heard or saw any blowing up houses nonsense. You will get tuned up if you think you're going to kick their ass though, but that's the same with any club.

Will be a show for sure , probably a bloody one

There are no "antifa terrorists", and if the bikers attack the citizens of Seattle unprovoked it becomes the police's job to stop them.

Not if they are in a police-free zone, like the Independent Despotate of Chaz. BTW, I'm sure that the police will be there later to take police reports if the Antifa rioters want to complain about the bikers.

There are no "antifa terrorists", and if the bikers attack the citizens of Seattle unprovoked it becomes the police's job to stop them.

Not if they are in a police-free zone, like the Independent Despotate of Chaz. BTW, I'm sure that the police will be there later to take police reports if the Antifa rioters want to complain about the bikers.

What antifa rioters?

What antifa rioters?

The ones who took over a whole neighborhood of Seattle and are extorting the law biding residents.

What antifa rioters?

The ones who took over a whole neighborhood of Seattle and are extorting the law biding residents.

Lol, those aren't rioters, they're the law abiding residents.

Maybe in before the lock....
Back in the 80's, a big motorcycle club held a huge rally every summer in Connecticut. Camping, pig roasts, the whole nine yards. I was working the counter at Dunkin Donuts when they started rolling through town--a solid steady stream of motorcylists two abreast, at least a mile long. Some of them started pulling into our parking lot for a coffee. A couple of black guys who were having a donut at the counter immediately got up and left. The other waitress told me the motorcycle gangs HATE blacks.
So basically, you do not know anything.

Three and half years I was a Vagos hang around, and I never heard or saw any blowing up houses nonsense. You will get tuned up if you think you're going to kick their ass though, but that's the same with any club.
A couple of years ago Vagos had a war going on in Hemet. That's what one of the primary weapons was.

Why couldn't you ever get patched?

Back in the 80's, a big motorcycle club held a huge rally every summer in Connecticut. Camping, pig roasts, the whole nine yards. I was working the counter at Dunkin Donuts when they started rolling through town--a solid steady stream of motorcylists two abreast, at least a mile long. Some of them started pulling into our parking lot for a coffee. A couple of black guys who were having a donut at the counter immediately got up and left. The other waitress told me the motorcycle gangs HATE blacks.
So basically, you do not know anything.
You a biker? Or just standing behind anyone who wants to kick some black ass?

OP fails to point out that Hell's Angels were mentioned yesterday on another thread. (Where is the USMB support for the exciting new nation of Chaz?, post #30). Some, then, will call Chaz new, others will call it a replay, a re-run. This is the OP's problem of not having connected the dots so that the other prisoners can properly study the dramatizations of the media. The historical connection to Hell's Angels is in Copenhagen's Christiania.

We get to see a lot more of this:

And yes it's, ok to watch this 20 times and laugh out loud each time. Somewhere out there is an antifa shitstain that still can't control its bowels after this life altering beatdown. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Maybe they should be more likable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back