Looks like McConnell wins again

Nothing Democrats can do about it. McConnell will get his 6-3 Supreme Court and even Roberts will not be able to contain the Conservative Court.

Democrats have learned that elections have consequences and what matters most is getting your way, not doing what is right.

So what can Democrats do if they win the White House and Senate in November?

There is much talk about packing the court and expanding seats. But I think that is excessive. What they should do is end the filibuster in the Senate.

Democrats should immediately:

1. Repeal the Trump Tax Cuts
2. Pass effective Gun Control
3. Expand Obamacare and make it impossible to repeal
4. Pass Immigration Reform
5 Pass extensive Environmental Protections
More like..........................

Pack the Supreme Court like Obama did the federal courts so they win all their court cases and will do things like round up the guns and flush the 2nd amendment down the toilet.

Then add Washington DC and Puerto Rico so they can take over the Senate so that no GOP nomination ever occurs again and any GOP President that does not "behave" gets impeached.

Republicans have a stranglehold on the courts. Dems need to have a stranglehold on upcoming legislation.

Forget ANY semblance of filibuster or listening to the minority party. If Dems take Congress, begin a reign of terror on Republicans

Like the Dems didn't do that when they controlled the WH and Congress.

You really are an ass.

Last time, Democrats honored the Senate Filibuster
Now, Thanks to Mitch

All bets are off.......Take no prisoners

Oh for Christs sakes. You think the Dems didn't pack the SC with liberals when they had the chance??

I'd say you should be thanking Harry Reid.

I think we can assume he won't. But I'll remain hopeful if he wins. Not much else I can do.

Is that what President Hillary told you, Comrade Troll?

View attachment 392027

Biden 2020 - AMERICA IN FLAMES.

Trump&Co. fan the flames.

There's somethin' happenin' here
But what it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
A-tellin' me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop
Children, what's that sound?
Everybody look what's going down

There's battle lines being drawn
And nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Young people speakin' their minds
A-gettin' so much resistance from behind
Hey, what's that sound?

What a field day for the heat (ooh-ooh-ooh)
A thousand people in the street (ooh-ooh-ooh)
Singin' songs and a-carryin' signs (ooh-ooh-ooh)
Mostly say "Hooray for our side" (ooh-ooh-ooh)

It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
You step out of line
The man come and take you away

We better stop, hey, what's that sound?

Stop, hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look what's going down (we better)

Stop, now, what's that sound?

Stop, children, what's that sound?

www.youtube.com › watch

Last edited:
Last time, Democrats honored the Senate Filibuster
Now, Thanks to Mitch

All bets are off.......Take no prisoners

Dingy Harry used the nuclear option and ended the filibuster, you lying sow.

VOTE HARRIS/BIDEN - THEY HAVE A VISION FOR AMERICA
1600869723590.png

Nothing Democrats can do about it. McConnell will get his 6-3 Supreme Court and even Roberts will not be able to contain the Conservative Court.

Democrats have learned that elections have consequences and what matters most is getting your way, not doing what is right.

There is much talk about packing the court and expanding seats. But I think that is excessive. What they should do is end the filibuster in the Senate.

Wackoland from the commie left.....

Idiots who have been on the forum for two months and don’t have the sense God gave a goose.

As soon as you use the word “commie” to describe another poster, you’ve defined yourself as an idiot.
Well there is an old Baby Boomer saying wacko.....it says "if the shoe fits, wear it".....and you libbers wear that shoe well.
The Senate filibuster will done away on the first day of the new term.

This is over for the Republicans as they are now constituted.

Agree

Packing the courts creates a long term nightmare that will continue to grow the courts.

The key will be for Democrats to win the White House and Congress by any margin.

Pass rapid legislation over the next two years that Republican can not reverse without taking Congress and the White House.

It might take decades for Republicans to win all three
You mean like Obamacare and such?

They already do this crap.

Funny thing, they passed health care so fast they now want to change it again?

Sounds about right.

Obamacare needed 60 votes last time.
Imagine the healthcare plan Democrats can pass with only 50 Senate votes

Democrats need to pass the National Healthcare Plan they WANT.

Make the Republicans have to win the Presidency and both Houses of Congress to change it.

By then, it will be too deeply embedded in our society for Republicans to do anything about it.
Right, lie to the voters about what they want to pass, like telling them they can keep their doctor and health care coverage and it will be cheaper, etc, etc., and then once passed it becomes too deeply entrenched to ever change.

Yea, we are accustomed to democrat rule.

Democrats don’t run up the deficit and crash the economy. Three crashes in 4 Republican administrations, each worse than the last.

Republicans promise prosperity and deliver poverty. But just for working people. The rich are the only ones who get rich in a Republican Administration.

So why wasn't a relief bill passed, because Republicans wanted to spend too much money?

Our economy was the best in 50 years before China invaded us with their virus. When you leftists try to blame a worldwide virus on a Republican President, normal people just roll their eyes and shake their heads.

Yup and LOAO and the stupidity of brain dead idiots like Penelope.

I think we can assume he won't. But I'll remain hopeful if he wins. Not much else I can do.

View attachment 392027

Hey, what's that sound?

It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?

Paranoia strikes deep
You step out of line

The Harris/Biden Plan

1600869785070.png

Idiots who have been on the forum for two months and don’t have the sense God gave a goose.

As soon as you use the word “commie” to describe another poster, you’ve defined yourself as an idiot.
look at some of the words you have used to describe other posters....

View attachment 392027

Hey, what's that sound?

It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?

Paranoia strikes deep
You step out of line

The Harris/Biden Plan

View attachment 392035

Along with stupid Dem mayors and Governors.

Well there is an old Baby Boomer saying wacko.....it says "if the shoe fits, wear it".....and you libbers wear that shoe well.

Agree

Packing the courts creates a long term nightmare that will continue to grow the courts.

The key will be for Democrats to win the White House and Congress by any margin.

Pass rapid legislation over the next two years that Republican can not reverse without taking Congress and the White House.

Sounds about right.

Make the Republicans have to win the Presidency and both Houses of Congress to change it.

By then, it will be too deeply embedded in our society for Republicans to do anything about it.
Right, lie to the voters about what they want to pass, like telling them they can keep their doctor and health care coverage and it will be cheaper, etc, etc., and then once passed it becomes too deeply entrenched to ever change.

Democrats don’t run up the deficit and crash the economy. Three crashes in 4 Republican administrations, each worse than the last.

Republicans promise prosperity and deliver poverty. But just for working people. The rich are the only ones who get rich in a Republican Administration.

So why wasn't a relief bill passed, because Republicans wanted to spend too much money?

Our economy was the best in 50 years before China invaded us with their virus. When you leftists try to blame a worldwide virus on a Republican President, normal people just roll their eyes and shake their heads.
Well but impeachment didn't work.....

look at some of the words you have used to describe other posters....
well in this case she would be right.

she's defined herself as an idiot time and time again.

Post my "promise", please.
Ohhhhh that's right you "challenged" the sane posters here to leave if the President lost.....I just assumed that meant you would leave when Sleepy Joe goes back to the nursing home.
Assume means you make an ass of yourself, yes, jbrown. :) You tripped yourself up yet again. McConnell is going to flop again.

The key for Democrats is ......Pass legislation like there is no tomorrow.

By 2022, Republicans may take the House or Senate

Make all legislation binding without options to change without controlling all branches of Government.

Gun control, tax the wealthy, Immigration path to citizenship, Environmental Protection

Make Republicans SCREAM

The people who will be screaming are the voters. Nobody wants to pay two or three times more for the price of energy. Nobody wants our employers taxed to death so they don't create jobs or invest in the market where many of our IRA's are at. Good luck with gun control after we get yet one more judge on the SC bench.

Agree

Sounds about right.

democrats havent done much to eliminate poverty.....

Post my "promise", please.
Ohhhhh that's right you "challenged" the sane posters here to leave if the President lost.....I just assumed that meant you would leave when Sleepy Joe goes back to the nursing home.
Assume means you make an ass of yourself, yes, jbrown. :) You tripped yourself up yet again. McConnell is going to flop again.
Well you said it.....should have known you were just lying like a good little libber.

Agree

Sounds about right.

democrats havent done much to eliminate poverty.....

Nope. LBJ's war on poverty was an utter disaster that cost taxpayers trillions.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back