Looking BAD ABNORMALS! Majority of Americans now say they approve of Trump's handling of coronavirus

History will prove who's right.

Don’t need history to know you are a Trump
Voter idiot. TRUMPO fucked up
Calling it a hoax from the start. Now you think you can cover for that idiot

On this thread a Trump voter lied about the 2009 H1N1 mortality rate saying it was 0 .1%

Then he admits it was 0.02% which is way lower than the lowest Coronavirus out there.

C19 at this moment is 2.87%.

There has been no such thing as fake news hysteria

History will prove who's right.

Don’t need history to know you are a Trump
Voter idiot. TRUMPO fucked up
Calling it a hoax from the start. Now you think you can cover for that idiot

On this thread a Trump voter lied about the 2009 H1N1 mortality rate saying it was 0 .1%

Then he admits it was 0.02% which is way lower than the lowest Coronavirus out there.

C19 at this moment is 2.87%.

There has been no such thing as fake news hysteria

The rate is getting lower and it's A FING GUESS......It is now coming down to about 0.75%........from the CDC............

Which guess what ......is almost the rate of South Korea.....which I said a good while back.....While leftist on here bashed me for saying the WHO....WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION..............was FULL OF IT.........

They were doing what you are doing now...........Fear Mongering and looking for higher numbers.......

I stood by those back then and stand by them now.......as the treatments improve......so will the death rate.............

Now we need to get those vaccines tested and get back to work............hmmmm

They were doing what you are doing now...........Fear Mongering and looking for higher numbers.......

I’m not looking for higher numbers and fear-mongering. When government officials live where the outbreak has not arrived, they must prepare for worst case scenario based on where the outbreak started. And testing would have helped there.

At the onset the CDR numbers were well over 2% and way up for the elderly.

Where it ends up matters much less than when It started. You Whiny idiots complaining about the reaction to this epidemic will never know what the death rate with a crisis shortage of hospital beds and Medical staff would have been if non essential people did not stay in their homes or schools, restaurants and large crowd events were not cancelled nationwide.

Do you agree that all preventative actions taken will reduce infection cases and deaths?

Last edited:

I’m not looking for higher numbers and fear-mongering. When government officials live where the outbreak has not arrived, they must prepare for worst case scenario based on where the outbreak started. And testing would have helped there.

At the onset the CDR numbers were well over 2% and way up for the elderly.

Where it ends up matters much less than when It started. You Whiny idiots complaining about the reaction to this epidemic will never know what the death rate with a crisis shortage of hospital beds and Medical staff would have been if non essential people did not stay in their homes or schools, restaurants and large crowd events were not cancelled nationwide.

Do you agree that all actions taken will reduce infection cases and deaths?
LOL

You Whiny individuals............We've been here before in time.........and many die from it.......you don't kill the Nation economically for a dang bug..........

I understand that we BOUGHT TIME...........but we can only buy so much time........Life must go on with this like it ALWAYS HAS BEFORE without the HOOPLA WE HAVE NOW.............

We don't have a vaccine yet...........so we are going to have to face the music no matter what.......we have new treatments.......hopefully that will lessen the impact.........but this virus will come and go for a long time.......and will Cluster.......... more will get it..........more will die.

That's REALITY...........they always do this...........History shows it............and will show us again.

you don't kill the Nation economically for a dang bug..........

Why is TrumpO sending 4000 ventilators to NYC? If we did not kill the economy, how many ventilators would we need. Why is TrumpO sending a Navy Medical ship to NY Harbor for a dang bug? Is TrumpO a wimp?

you don't kill the Nation economically for a dang bug..........

Why is TrumpO sending 4000 ventilators to NYC? If we did not kill the economy, how many ventilators would we need. Why is TrumpO sending a Navy Medical ship to NY Harbor for a dang bug? Is TrumpO a wimp?
Which part of me saying people are going to still get sick and die don't you understand?

They have gone exponential there due to population density...

They may or may not be able to control it.

Post #387
  • Top White House economic advisor Larry Kudlow said Monday that he no longer thinks the U.S. has the deadly coronavirus “contained,” as he said less than a month earlier.
  • Kudlow told CNBC on Feb. 25 that the Trump administration has kept the U.S. “pretty close to airtight.”
  • On Monday, Kudlow said, “I’ve changed my view.” Trump advisor Larry Kudlow admits he was wrong about coronavirus being 'contained'
#387 reply to #384
Which part of me saying people are going to still get sick and die don't you understand?

Did you agree with a Kudlow that the Trump administration has kept the U.S. “pretty close to airtight.”

How many Americans did you think would get sick and die on February 26, when TrumpO said this:

“Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low.​

“As most of you know, the — the level that we’ve had in our country is very low, and those people are getting better, or we think that in almost all cases they’re better, or getting. We have a total of 15.​
“Of the 15 people — the “original 15,” as I call them — 8 of them have returned to their homes, to stay in their homes until fully recovered. One is in the hospital and five have fully recovered. And one is, we think, in pretty good shape and it’s in between hospital and going home.​
“So we have a total of — but we have a total of 15 people, and they’re in a process of recovering, with some already having fully recovered.”​

Hopefully, we’re not going to have to spend so much because we really think we’ve done a great job in keeping it down to a minimum. And again, we’ve had tremendous success — tremendous success — beyond what people would have thought.​

#367 reply to #361
..The best sample case for statistics was the Cruise liner..........it's rate was 1.2%.........and there were a lot of old there.

Did they or did they not “ make a sample case“ by shutting down the economy on that ship? Was that panic and hysteria or buying time and saving lives. Was that too much “Hoopla” for. The passengers including those with no symptoms had their freedom taken away for a couple of weeks. Their vacation was ruined. They probably cooperated because they didn’t want to die or spread it to others that could die from it.

#387 reply to #384
We've been here before in time.........and many die from it.......you don't kill the Nation economically for a dang bug..........

Were they wrong to ‘shut down the economy” on that ship for a dang bug?

#387 reply to #282
He bought us time..........the MEDIA SUCKS.......and treatments are being tested.....vaccines are being tested...

TrumpO bought us time. You say.

#387 reply to #384
I understand that we BOUGHT TIME...........but we can only buy so much time........Life must go on with this like it ALWAYS HAS BEFORE without the HOOPLA WE HAVE NOW.............

Bought time for what? Bought time to do nothing? You advocate putting life back to normal before the peak of the outbreak? why?

Based upon your scientific “Cruise Ship” conclusion you expect. 1.2% of those infected to “to die from it” without objection.

#387 reply to #384
We've been here before in time.........and many die from it.......

That’s the way it goes. Life must go on without you. You don’t kill a nation’s economy to save the lives of the 1.2 % who catch a novel bug.
I’ll accept your 1.2% Cruise Ship death rate but I won’t accept your lie that ‘we’ve been here before’. Can’t accept your right wing lies that H1N1 in 2009 was the “before” OBama’s “before”.

H1N1 mortality rate was 0.02%. TrumpO‘S COVID-19 at 1.2%. Is 60 times more deadly than Obama’s H1N1.

Believe what you want about the glory of sacrificing lives to save TrumpO’s greatest economy ever. But quit the lie going around that H1N1 was deadlier than TrumpO’s crisis but the left wing media didn’t get hysterical and demand we kill the ECONOMY.

stated on March 13, 2020 in a viral image:

“President Trump, COVID-19 coronavirus: U.S. cases 1,329; U.S. deaths, 38; panic level: mass hysteria. President Obama, H1N1 virus: U.S. cases, 60.8 million; U.S. deaths, 12,469; panic level: totally chill. Do you all see how the media can manipulate your life.”

Last edited:
Did you agree with a Kudlow that the Trump administration has kept the U.S. “pretty close to airtight.”

How many Americans did you think would get sick and die on February 26, when TrumpO said this:

“Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low.
“As most of you know, the — the level that we’ve had in our country is very low, and those people are getting better, or we think that in almost all cases they’re better, or getting. We have a total of 15.“Of the 15 people — the “original 15,” as I call them — 8 of them have returned to their homes, to stay in their homes until fully recovered. One is in the hospital and five have fully recovered. And one is, we think, in pretty good shape and it’s in between hospital and going home.“So we have a total of — but we have a total of 15 people, and they’re in a process of recovering, with some already having fully recovered.”
Hopefully, we’re not going to have to spend so much because we really think we’ve done a great job in keeping it down to a minimum. And again, we’ve had tremendous success — tremendous success — beyond what people would have thought.
No one can contain a Pandemic...........unless the strain is so deadly that it kills to quick to spread.......we can't contain the Flu........we can't contain this either......

The message being stated was to try and stop Panic and Fear......which did us and the world NO FAVORS.............

This will spread......back off........start up again........spread.....until Vaccines or it runs its course..........That is what they do............We cannot stay shutdown forever.....and even in these short lock downs..........even when it helps...........IT WILL COME BACK.

Hope for A Vaccine soon.............or the number infected and die will continue to rise.........THAT IS REALITY.

Did they or did they not “ make a sample case“ by shutting down the economy on that ship? Was that panic and hysteria or buying time and saving lives. Was that too much “Hoopla” for. The passengers including those with no symptoms had their freedom taken away for a couple of weeks. Their vacation was ruined. They probably cooperated because they didn’t want to die or spread it to others that could die from it.
Keeping them on that ship is INSANE...........Ventilation on ships goes through the whole ship.........SARS in Hong Kong studies showed it could spread in air.......air in High Rises........it did the same there........I will be proven right there in time because HISTORY TEACHES US..............

A ship is not a WORLD ECONOMY.........bad comparison.

TrumpO bought us time. You say.
YES HE DID

Bought time for what? Bought time to do nothing? You advocate putting life back to normal before the peak of the outbreak? why?

Based upon your scientific “Cruise Ship” conclusion you expect. 1.2% of those infected to “to die from it” without objection.
Because this will go on for a long time.........life must go on..........destroying our economy is NOT THE ANSWER............

1.2%...........was what they found.........and it to me was a VERY GOOD MATH STATISTIC.............That is reality when you are looking at it LOGICALLY..............Not that you go.........who cares about the dead.........that is BS

That’s the way it goes. Life must go on without you. You don’t kill a nation’s economy to save the lives of the 1.2 % who catch a novel bug.
I’ll accept your 1.2% Cruise Ship death rate but I won’t accept your lie that ‘we’ve been here before’. Can’t accept your right wing lies that H1N1 in 2009 was the “before” OBama’s “before”.
1957........1968...........over 100,000 Americans died each time.......over a million died in the world each time.

BTW..........the 1.2% rate is dropping to South Korea rates now..........with better treatment it may go down even more.......

OP, I want you to hold on the these same polls in few weeks or month's time.

The speed that the President is going, is going to end in many American deaths.

Mark my words.

And we'll see how many Americans are in approval when some of their folks are cold due to Trump's recklessness and fecklessness.

OP, I want you to hold on the these same polls in few weeks or month's time.

The speed that the President is going, is going to end in many American deaths.

Mark my words.

And we'll see how many Americans are in approval when some of their folks are cold due to Trump's recklessness and fecklessness.
And you will be right there counting body bags for Politics......................sucks to be you.

Reality sucks.............that is just the way it is........more will die all over the world until a vaccine comes out............That is how PANDEMICS ROLL.

1957........1968...........over 100,000 Americans died each time.......over a million died in the world each time.

You are a pathetic ex-conservative;

Did TrumpO have a vaccine ready before he let COVID-19 enter the United States?

Eisenhower did in 1958;

When Flu Hit the U.S., a Vaccine Was Ready
flu-virus-gettyimages-500437723.jpg

Researchers study the flu virus in a lab at Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, 1957.​

Ed Clark/The LIFE Picture Collection/Getty Images​

When the new flu strain hit the United States in September, just as Hilleman had predicted it would, the country was ready with a vaccine. The virus, dubbed the “Asian flu,” killed an estimated 70,000 Americans and one to four million people worldwide, but experts suggest it would have killed many more if not for the vaccine. Around the time Hilleman was born, the “Spanish flu” of 1918 to 1919 killed an estimated 675,000 Americans and 50 million people worldwide.​

So, COVID-19 is still worse than any pandemic since the Spanish Flu,

Oh yeah. 1968. They had a vaccine ready for that too. And the 100,000 deaths in the US were spread over four years.

No reason to kill the economy in 1958. 1968 1969 1970 1971 because if you wanted to avoid catching the flu you could get your flu shot.

The Trump Flu is the worst since 1918.

And you will be right there counting body bags for Politics...............

sucks more to be you since you can’t be bothered to count the pile of bodies that were not worth saving if it killed the TrumpO economy and Wall Street Rally.

#394 reply to #388

I don’t say it was. if you can’t refute my point, don’t distort what I wrote.

i said in your sample case they simulated “shutting down the economy” on the ship.

Post #387

And you think his change this week, months after his early dismissals, will help him in Nov?

Considering he has been the worst president in modern times, people see he's finally acting somewhat within reason.

You can't possibly articulate why Trump is the worst POTUS in any time. PROGS just talk talk talk, blah blah blah, yack yack yack yack yack.

#394 reply to #388

I don’t say it was. if you can’t refute my point, don’t distort what I wrote.

i said in your sample case they simulated “shutting down the economy” on the ship.

Post #387
Well that is just plain Stupid.

You are a pathetic ex-conservative;

Did TrumpO have a vaccine ready before he let COVID-19 enter the United States?

Eisenhower did in 1958;

When Flu Hit the U.S., a Vaccine Was Ready
flu-virus-gettyimages-500437723.jpg

Researchers study the flu virus in a lab at Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, 1957.​

Ed Clark/The LIFE Picture Collection/Getty Images​

When the new flu strain hit the United States in September, just as Hilleman had predicted it would, the country was ready with a vaccine. The virus, dubbed the “Asian flu,” killed an estimated 70,000 Americans and one to four million people worldwide, but experts suggest it would have killed many more if not for the vaccine. Around the time Hilleman was born, the “Spanish flu” of 1918 to 1919 killed an estimated 675,000 Americans and 50 million people worldwide.​

So, COVID-19 is still worse than any pandemic since the Spanish Flu,

Oh yeah. 1968. They had a vaccine ready for that too. And the 100,000 deaths in the US were spread over four years.

No reason to kill the economy in 1958. 1968 1969 1970 1971 because if you wanted to avoid catching the flu you could get your flu shot.

The Trump Flu is the worst since 1918.
So now you are TDS posting because the virus is hitting us before we have a vaccine..........you have got to be kidding me.

You can't control that..........back then people didn't move around the globe as much........we produced our own products here............and even with the Vaccine........over 100,000 Americans died............

Then you go back to 1918..........We didn't get VACCINES TIL 1945........BS comparison again.....unless you want to talk about how these things spread and kill.............We are better armed than 1918

#398 reply to #397
So now you are TDS posting because the virus is hitting us before we have a vaccine..........you have got to be kidding me.

no! Just pointing out how ignorant you are when you claimed in your post #384:
We've been here before in time.........and many die from it.......you don't kill the Nation economically for a dang bug..........

TrumpO’s virus is much much worse than 1958 because that Pandemic was met head on with a vaccine.

You are too stupid to follow the argument and realize why you are wrong.

Touting bold declarations of nonspecific actions, loosely tied to vague, noncommittal windows of time, deploying his well-practiced spoken stop signs (“excuse me,” “just so you know”), and leaning hard on his superlative-laced lexicon (“never been done,” “not even close,” “tremendous” and “incredible” and “dramatic” and “historic”), Trump has searched in this most vexing trial of his life for ways to do what he’s always done—declare victory. In a quiet admission that there’s next to nothing he can spin into a win, at least right now, he has hailed successes from the past and pledged triumphs in the future.

Now he needs to get us out of all this "social distancing" and virus panic QUICKLY, like NOW, before the economy is destroyed beyond repair.

Are you licking your church floor to prove there is no virus danger there?

Why is God’s chosen president spreading virus panic with this lie:

Coronavirus OutbreakTrump: Social Distancing Could Save 1 Million Lives
By Steve Herman
March 30, 2020 07:52 PM
US President Donald Trump speaks during the daily briefing on the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, in the Rose Garden of the White…

US President Donald Trump speaks during the daily briefing on the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, in the Rose Garden of the White House in Washington, DC, on March 30, 2020. (Photo by MANDEL NGAN / AFP)
U.S. President Donald Trump on Monday said the one-month extension of social distancing guidelines he has ordered could save 1 million lives in the country.

Forum List

Back