Look, God?

deorro 1

Aug 22, 2019
Look, God? I'm going to try to be as sincere as I can be.

I'm a sinner. I do wrong.. I know I'm a sinner. I know that. I have to live with it. I have that part of myself for the rest of my life and that's what makes me a person. I know I'm a sinner. I know I'm not without sin. I have to breathe.. Sometimes I breathe in bad air, and even intentionally... I'm a sinner.

I'm the sinner... not You not he or her or them or that group... I'm a sinner.

But if it gets to any point where others are going to blame me for being 'blameless' or completely perfect, I have to ask You a question. To where can I go to be away from such persons?

• Banned
But check this out... Allow me to ask you several questions...

Should I have my 'being' in this knowledge rather than in the knowledge that I'm trying to be better?

Should I be okay with being a sinner living with my family?

Is trying to cooperate with my family members, to not 'sin', even to their ideas of wrong, a 'bad' thing?

Should I boast of my wrong doing(s) while living with my family in their 'home' and while breaking their 'laws' of household 'thou shall nots' as being a 'sinner'? Should I be 'proud' of being a sinner?

• Banned
So please understand.... a person can really try.. a person can truly try... but without proper provisions, that person will not really 'get there'.

But check this out... Allow me to ask you several questions...

Should I have my 'being' in this knowledge rather than in the knowledge that I'm trying to be better?

Should I be okay with being a sinner living with my family?

Is trying to cooperate with my family members, to not 'sin', even to their ideas of wrong, a 'bad' thing?

Should I boast of my wrong doing(s) while living with my family in their 'home' and while breaking their 'laws' of household 'thou shall nots' as being a 'sinner'? Should I be 'proud' of being a sinner?
We are born alone and we die alone

Forum List

Back