Look at these latest European Refugees

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Surely, just some good family men who had to abandon their wives and children so that they could show us how wonderful their Islamic ways are.

253098.jpg

Migrant-965576.jpg

Things aren't going well in parts of Africa.
------------------------------------------ morning OldLady , you make a funny comment , thankyou OldLady !!
Good morning to you, too, Pismoe. Many of the European refugees were economic refugees from parts of Africa that are falling apart. They are causing a lot of the problems and some countries are trying to send them back.

TRYING , heck all England as an example has to do is herd them up and ship them all out OldLady . Same for france , germany and other euro nations .

TRYING , heck all England as an example has to do is herd them up and ship them all out OldLady . Same for france , germany and other euro nations .
Sure, Pismoe. Just wave their magic wands.

The transfer costs up to 12.000 Dollars. Could you afford it?
No. There is poverty, mass starvation and WAR going on in parts of Africa. They aren't all coming to Europe to spread jihad. Maybe some of them are. I hope they're all getting sent right back home, but what do you want to bet they won't be?

No. There is poverty, mass starvation and WAR going on in parts of Africa. They aren't all coming to Europe to spread jihad. Maybe some of them are. I hope they're all getting sent right back home, but what do you want to bet they won't be?
George Soros is funding the "rescues", by the way.

Those suffering from poverty cannot afford the smugglers´ price. In addition, we cannot endlessly welcome immigrants.

Those suffering from poverty cannot afford the smugglers´ price. In addition, we cannot endlessly welcome immigrants.
Did you READ my response?

George Soros is funding the "rescues", by the way.
Link?

Did you READ my response?
Yes and it was distracting from the issue.

Sure, Pismoe. Just wave their magic wands.
----------------------------------------------------------just the obvious BUT the euros and the english have militaries and they can use FORCE [deadly force] , problem is that 'euro' military is basicly working for their traitorous government employers who are traitors to the English , German and other euro people OldLady !!

---------------------------------------- sure you can as long as your rulers keep importing them BPreister .

Forum List

Back