London Surgeon: Hospitals Like Afghan War Zones

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Didn't London's Muslim mayor say "It is all part and parcel of living in a big city"?

"Hospitals in Mayor Sadiq Khan's London resemble those in a war zone, a senior surgeon working to save victims of the capital's surging violent crime wave has said.

The shock comments made Thursday morning come after two more men were killed overnight, a couple of days after another night of violence saw a boy, 16, stabbed to death and a 17-year-old girl shot in a "drive by".

Wednesday night's killings, both in Hackney, East London, brought the death toll from suspected murder in the capital to 50 so far this year, pulling away from New York City, which London overtook at the weekend.

Dr. Mark Griffiths, the lead surgeon at Barts Health NHS Trust in East London, said that knife and gun wounds had moved from a "niche" part of his job to a daily chunk of his workload, and a growing number of victims were "children".

Lead Surgeon Says London Hospital Like 'War Zone,' Two More Slaughtered Overnight

Democrats want to make America a third word hell hole as well.....Chicago and Baltimore are there already but confined

Didn't London's Muslim mayor say "It is all part and parcel of living in a big city"?

"Hospitals in Mayor Sadiq Khan's London resemble those in a war zone, a senior surgeon working to save victims of the capital's surging violent crime wave has said.

The shock comments made Thursday morning come after two more men were killed overnight, a couple of days after another night of violence saw a boy, 16, stabbed to death and a 17-year-old girl shot in a "drive by".

Wednesday night's killings, both in Hackney, East London, brought the death toll from suspected murder in the capital to 50 so far this year, pulling away from New York City, which London overtook at the weekend.

Dr. Mark Griffiths, the lead surgeon at Barts Health NHS Trust in East London, said that knife and gun wounds had moved from a "niche" part of his job to a daily chunk of his workload, and a growing number of victims were "children".

Lead Surgeon Says London Hospital Like 'War Zone,' Two More Slaughtered Overnight
We Need to Disconnect Our Snooze Alarms

Assassinations of sleeper-cell mayors is also "part and parcel of living in a big city."

Scotland was once labelled 'the most violent country in the developed world', but in the last few years it's massively reduced the number of stabbings. So how have they done it, and what can London learn?

Remember Barack Obama in Charleston, S.C., singing “Amazing Grace”? Or George W. Bush telling Americans after Sept. 11 not to vilify Muslims? Those words and actions live on. I long for sanity and shining example as much as I long for rule by law, not corruption.

Scotland was violent? I did not know. -------but..... fact is that US history is strewn with stories about PEOPLE----who seem to be of Scottish/irish
descent involved in ONGOING deadly feuds------SHEEEEEESH. ----up there
in the mountains

But but but gun laws
Can you imagine how much worse it would be if all these savages had guns?

Can you imagine that not as many people would be killed if they had guns?
:cuckoo:

all those morons with knives wouldn't be so sure of themselves if the law abiding people were allowed to carry firearms
Yep, adding guns to the mix sure would calm things down. Well, you know, since that didn't work in the US and all.

"we were one of the small number of Pakistani Muslim families. living in england was an active decision taken by my parents, and one that had a profound impact on my upbringing and my identity. it was a decision which would later in life be regularly discussed in the family and one in which my mother still cites as one of her many wise decisions. i agree with her. it exposed my siblings and me to a plural and diverse ethnic and religious upbringing, where the world at home was often very different from the world in our local Muslim community, different from the world in the madrasa we attended and certainly different from mainstream Dewsbury. as children, we quickly learned to recognize, rationalize, and reconcile differences"-Sayeeda Warsi, Pakistani living in England

Personally, I'd rather be shot and die quickly
then be stabbed repeatedly

You can ban all the weapons you want
but you can't ban evil

Stupid mofu's let their country be overrun with immigrants..... country is now littered with No-Go Zones. The entire culture is in a steep decline....
I wonder what happened to our resident Brit who insulted me by saying I am a coward for not going into London when I visit Great Britain. Could he be a victim?

But but but gun laws
Can you imagine how much worse it would be if all these savages had guns?

Can you imagine that not as many people would be killed if they had guns?
:cuckoo:

all those morons with knives wouldn't be so sure of themselves if the law abiding people were allowed to carry firearms
Yep, adding guns to the mix sure would calm things down. Well, you know, since that didn't work in the US and all.

Funny how well a piece of shit criminal behaves when thinks he might get shot. Only an idiot thinks law abiding people are better off if they are defenseless

Maybe the UK should ban knives and all other sharp objects huh?

Maybe they could try Knife Free Zones.
Are they single stab knives or are they fully automatic knives?

Forum List

Back