London Surgeon: Hospitals Like Afghan War Zones

Maybe they could try Knife Free Zones.
Are they single stab knives or are they fully automatic knives?
In 1976 when I went over the England, I purchased a Victorian Captains sword for $400. Shame more Brits don't use them in the No Go Zones.

P1510364.JPG

what is actually going on in London?------is there an ANGLO MUZZIE INTIFADA?

That's easy

The British government in all its benevolence has left its law abiding citizens defenseless

where is da bobbies?
The British government much like our own has neither the ability nor the obligation to protect its citizens

I was very unnerved when I learned that the USA government----both
federal and state------is under NO OBLIGATION TO DEFEND ME.
sheeeens I have RELEARNED that lesson over and over again

Can you imagine how much worse it would be if all these savages had guns?

Can you imagine that not as many people would be killed if they had guns?
:cuckoo:

all those morons with knives wouldn't be so sure of themselves if the law abiding people were allowed to carry firearms
Yep, adding guns to the mix sure would calm things down. Well, you know, since that didn't work in the US and all.

Funny how well a piece of shit criminal behaves when thinks he might get shot. Only an idiot thinks law abiding people are better off if they are defenseless

Maybe the UK should ban knives and all other sharp objects huh?
These are guys specifically going after each other from what I gathered, not crimes on innocent random people. US gangs have shown that having guns makes things worse.

all those morons with knives wouldn't be so sure of themselves if the law abiding people were allowed to carry firearms
Yep, adding guns to the mix sure would calm things down. Well, you know, since that didn't work in the US and all.

Funny how well a piece of shit criminal behaves when thinks he might get shot. Only an idiot thinks law abiding people are better off if they are defenseless

These are guys specifically going after each other from what I gathered, not crimes on innocent random people. US gangs have shown that having guns makes things worse.

And just where did you gather that?

And we don't give a shit bout gang members killing each other as our collective action on those killings, which skew our murder rate by the way, has shown us.

But thinking no innocent people will be caught up in the violence is naive

wrong again------ those of non-criminal gangs in London have shoved a knife into an 86 year old London female pedestrian

And just where did you gather that?

And we don't give a shit bout gang members killing each other as our collective action on those killings, which skew our murder rate by the way, has shown us.

But thinking no innocent people will be caught up in the violence is naive

not naïve-----it is an apology for filth

not crimes on innocent random people
Just amazing when it comes to liberal thinking..

How a liberal thinks.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Some of the most sanctimonious hypocrites that I have ever "met" on the Web have been from England.

They love to criticize the United States for alleged "racism" and they brag about how much the English just love everyone.

Maybe the crime increase in London will, at the very least, convince them that they should stop badmouthing the United States.

That's easy

The British government in all its benevolence has left its law abiding citizens defenseless

where is da bobbies?
The British government much like our own has neither the ability nor the obligation to protect its citizens

I was very unnerved when I learned that the USA government----both
federal and state------is under NO OBLIGATION TO DEFEND ME.
sheeeens I have RELEARNED that lesson over and over again
--------------------------------------- thats good to know eh Rosie ??

Some of the most sanctimonious hypocrites that I have ever "met" on the Web have been from England.

They love to criticize the United States for alleged "racism" and they brag about how much the English just love everyone.

Maybe the crime increase in London will, at the very least, convince them that they should stop badmouthing the United States.

Yep....real pompous..... yet look what they did to themselves. Their culture has now gotten the bumpy cucumber and it is permanent..... wait until people see the video coming out of London in the next several years. It's going to be can't miss TV.

IDK.... who the hell wakes up one morning and says to themselves, "Hey....today I think I will give myself a hard drilling in the pooper!!" :cul2:

oh----you nevah met a brit before coming here------YOU ARE RIGHT----
Brits LOVE to shit on DA COLONIES

That's easy

where is da bobbies?
------------------------------------------------- AGREE , course my vision , thinking , speculation is that eventually the USA will have all sorts of armed and Commanding , Authoratitive [bossy] taxpayer paid Officials on the street of America . Is it France where i think Soldiers still patrol the streets of some cities with machine guns . I think that France is still under some kind of Martial Law since an attack quite a few months ago ??

Forum List

Back