LOL! White People Please Stop

If you know then we have an issue. You think you know something so how can i answer why to a false assumption?

Okay. Then tell me why you made the thread.
Because its funny seeing a white choir take a song a Black rapper made and try to turn it into white music. If you notice even the white parents are laughing in the video.

The reason it HAPPENED Asclepias -- is that the political left believe in FORCING multiculturalism to happen where it has no chance of being an honest tribute to your culture. Resulting thankfully in hysterically funny hypocrisy and failure... You hitch your wagon to these fools.. And today it's the whip and nae nae and tomorrow it's gonna be more inner city school failures and stunted growth..

Enjoy it while you can. And I'll be simultaneously amused and appalled at watching all this..
I dont believe that for a moment. You dont have to force multiculturalism which is what those on the political right seem to be misguided on. It just naturally happens because people in the US are multicultural. The reason it happened is because they dont understand its a dance song and not a singing song. Long before the awareness of other cultures was promoted whites tried their best to imitate Blacks. This is just more of the same.

It was a comedic failure BECAUSE it was forced. And executed very badly. Where the hell you think that idea came from? And who "choreographed" it? It was meant to be a tribute to a culture by a person who feels it's the LORD'S DUTY to expose random white children to "cutting edge" black culture.

The person MAKING that choice and forcing the execution is the one to be mocked. BECAUSE of how little he/.she actually KNOWS about the feel and rhythm or joy in that act...
I'm pretty certain the choice came from the children. All the white children around here are really into that song. The teacher probably asked them and was open enough to give it a try.

You want to cele
Because its funny seeing a white choir take a song a Black rapper made and try to turn it into white music. If you notice even the white parents are laughing in the video.

The reason it HAPPENED Asclepias -- is that the political left believe in FORCING multiculturalism to happen where it has no chance of being an honest tribute to your culture. Resulting thankfully in hysterically funny hypocrisy and failure... You hitch your wagon to these fools.. And today it's the whip and nae nae and tomorrow it's gonna be more inner city school failures and stunted growth..

Enjoy it while you can. And I'll be simultaneously amused and appalled at watching all this..
I dont believe that for a moment. You dont have to force multiculturalism which is what those on the political right seem to be misguided on. It just naturally happens because people in the US are multicultural. The reason it happened is because they dont understand its a dance song and not a singing song. Long before the awareness of other cultures was promoted whites tried their best to imitate Blacks. This is just more of the same.

It was a comedic failure BECAUSE it was forced. And executed very badly. Where the hell you think that idea came from? And who "choreographed" it? It was meant to be a tribute to a culture by a person who feels it's the LORD'S DUTY to expose random white children to "cutting edge" black culture.

The person MAKING that choice and forcing the execution is the one to be mocked. BECAUSE of how little he/.she actually KNOWS about the feel and rhythm or joy in that act...
I'm pretty certain the choice came from the children. All the white children around here are really into that song. The teacher probably asked them and was open enough to give it a try.

The kids wouldn't have fucked it up so badly. If it was the kids -- you'd be right. But the EXECUTION would not have been so lame.

At some point bud -- you just gotta recognize it's a disaster -- BEFORE you got mocked for stuff like that.

Honestly -- I would have had NO IDEA of what that was trying to be without the Title... :lmao:

If you know then we have an issue. You think you know something so how can i answer why to a false assumption?

I don`t about all that cuz the god of Hebrew do not,will not work through any caucasians,they cannot have this,they are committed by oath and blood "this caucasians don`t know"is to break all Law their only one Law and man`s law.

I don`t about all that cuz the god of Hebrew do not,will not work through any caucasians,they cannot have this,they are committed by oath and blood "this caucasians don`t know"is to break all Law their only one Law and man`s law.

How'd we get from awful sixth grade musicals to the God of the Hebrews? It was ALMOST sacrilegious -- almost a sin --- but stupid Caucasians go to Heaven too..

Don`t know how it jumped,probaby talking with someone else and got butted into get that`s slang "butted" just in case i know how you all are but any,you didn`t know shit about playing an instrument,we had mastered it by then really before you came to be "do your history' research it and it`s okay no matter every turn it leads back to us.......eventually.

Hello,

Can i please ask you to spare 3 minutes to fill out my survey for my research project.

The aim of this survey is to gather and highlight some of the general views about corruption and racial inustice in order to include racial discrimination into the scholarly dialogue of corruption.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

Thank you in advance.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/RH9XXJD

Forum List

Back