LOL! White People Please Stop

Ni99a please...

tTuK9I8.gif

Why do you want to separate the races Asclepias ? Deny it all you want but what you are saying is racism, even though I know you are just doing it for attention.
I thought you were fun. But, it seems others are right. You are a racist. A bigot. I don't get it.
I know you are a smart man. So, why (other than attention) do you do this?

For the record I wish EVERYONE would stop embracing a mindless ghetto culture. Blacks look like retards with their pants around their knees, and everyone else who tries to copy that should starve to death.

They would if it wasn't for food stamps.

Why do you want to separate the races Asclepias ? Deny it all you want but what you are saying is racism, even though I know you are just doing it for attention.
I thought you were fun. But, it seems others are right. You are a racist. A bigot. I don't get it.
Why are you asking me questions if you think you already have the answer?

I don't think it. I know it. I watch and read....then watch and read. I want to understand WHY.

For the record I wish EVERYONE would stop embracing a mindless ghetto culture. Blacks look like retards with their pants around their knees, and everyone else who tries to copy that should starve to death.

They would if it wasn't for food stamps.

No one is concerned with what you wish cave chimp.

I don't think it. I know it. I watch and read....then watch and read. I want to understand WHY.
If you know then we have an issue. You think you know something so how can i answer why to a false assumption?

If you know then we have an issue. You think you know something so how can i answer why to a false assumption?

Okay. Then tell me why you made the thread.

Because its funny seeing a white choir take a song a Black rapper made and try to turn it into white music. If you notice even the white parents are laughing in the video.

Because its funny seeing a white choir take a song a Black rapper made and try to turn it into white music. If you notice even the white parents are laughing in the video.

What's white music?

What's white music?
The white version of the song.

What's white music?

Right.

What's white music?

Right.
If you listen to all the videos can you spot the one that doesnt sound or look like the original? They shouldnt have messed the song up like that.

Last edited:

What's white music?

Right.
If you listen to all the videos can you spot the one that doesnt sound or look the original? They shouldnt have messed the song up like that.

Sorry. I just am not interested enough to bother. Not with bigoted things. But that's just me. :dunno:

What's white music?

Right.
See this white girl knows whats up and she is pretty damn good.

He just wants some cyber Affirmative Action from white members.

What's white music?

Right.
If you listen to all the videos can you spot the one that doesnt sound or look the original? They shouldnt have messed the song up like that.

Sorry. I just am not interested enough to bother. Not with bigoted things. But that's just me. :dunno:
Of course youre interested. You not only commented on the thread you mentioned me. I think you just wanted to call me a racist but you are entitled to your opinion.

What's white music?

Right.

Of course youre interested. You not only commented on the thread you mentioned me. I think you just wanted to call me a racist but you are entitled to your opinion.

Newp. What I want from you other than nothing, is for you to stop seeing race in everything. We are all people. I don't know if you realize it or not, but all of the race posts/threads you post makes you look like you feel inferior. Well, you are not. So..it is up to you whether you want to spend your life thinking of race, or just try living it.
Other than that I don't have much more to say. See ya in the game room...maybe.

Forum List

Back