LOL! White People Please Stop

Yeah?

Which black classical composer out does Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, Gershwin, or Williams?

What about an Andrew Lloyd Webber or a Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus? I can think of Charlie Smalls in there for The Wiz :badgrin:, but what else have you?

None. Not every field of music belongs to blacks. In some fields, they don't hold a candle. The best classical and musicals don't come from them.

Working with three, four, five, a dozen instruments is fine. Come talk to me when you have a guy that can compose a master piece for a several dozen folks and a choir. Seriously. From your postings, I can see that you could stand to let go of some hate and get grip on what is going on.

The man wrote this while deaf! This man is what music is about. Nothing compares. (Well, except Mozart, but that is, after all, personal taste.) Truly divine.

Depends on what you mean by outdoes it doesnt it? I cant stand so called "classical music". For one its not classic. White people didnt invent it until after the Moors educated them and Africans had music eons before that. So called "classical music" has got to be the most boring crap ever invented. BTW I think Beethoven was Black or part Black. Doesnt matter because that shit sucks major ass even if he was Black.

Couching everything in your worldview as black vs _ _ _ _ doesn't help your cause. Classical music is the pinnacle of music made by the human race. It is one of the highest forms of art. There is no pop music that can even be mentioned in the same sentence. Pop music, which includes rock, rap, country, blues, jazz, and everything else pop is music for the uneducated masses. And that isn't condescending, it just means once you get educated you start appreciating the finer things in life like classical music. People seem to have this weird idea that 'all art is equal'. It isn't, not by a million miles. Just because someone likes painting doesn't mean they are instantly on par with Rembrandt or Van Gogh because they call themselves 'an artist'. Graffiti 'artists' do some good pop art, but they are not painters of fine art.

The gulf is huge between 'street' art and high art. They are separated by an ocean of hard work and talent. The current norm in this culture to consider everything 'equal' has no value. Saying it doesn't make it so.

It bewildering how little caucasians know about history,knucklehead we started all music.you learned out of a cave.lol,how then can you invent anything?We are not at all the same.You`re not all 100 percent human either.Please do your history.

You are a lost soul and this statement "You`re not all 100 percent human either" renders you a weirdo. Your ignorance is epic.

Well one thing for sure is I Do Have A Soul,Can`t say musch on the white or caucasians or european,lol whatever you call yourself side

You are a weirdo. You believe things because they make you feel good even though they are false.

It's what weirdos do so carry on bungwit.

Every Field Of Music Belong To Blacks Dumb Fuck.

Yeah?

Which black classical composer out does Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, Gershwin, or Williams?

What about an Andrew Lloyd Webber or a Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus? I can think of Charlie Smalls in there for The Wiz :badgrin:, but what else have you?

None. Not every field of music belongs to blacks. In some fields, they don't hold a candle. The best classical and musicals don't come from them.

Working with three, four, five, a dozen instruments is fine. Come talk to me when you have a guy that can compose a master piece for a several dozen folks and a choir. Seriously. From your postings, I can see that you could stand to let go of some hate and get grip on what is going on.

The man wrote this while deaf! This man is what music is about. Nothing compares. (Well, except Mozart, but that is, after all, personal taste.) Truly divine.

Depends on what you mean by outdoes it doesnt it? I cant stand so called "classical music". For one its not classic. White people didnt invent it until after the Moors educated them and Africans had music eons before that. So called "classical music" has got to be the most boring crap ever invented. BTW I think Beethoven was Black or part Black. Doesnt matter because that shit sucks major ass even if he was Black.

Couching everything in your worldview as black vs _ _ _ _ doesn't help your cause. Classical music is the pinnacle of music made by the human race. It is one of the highest forms of art. There is no pop music that can even be mentioned in the same sentence. Pop music, which includes rock, rap, country, blues, jazz, and everything else pop is music for the uneducated masses. And that isn't condescending, it just means once you get educated you start appreciating the finer things in life like classical music. People seem to have this weird idea that 'all art is equal'. It isn't, not by a million miles. Just because someone likes painting doesn't mean they are instantly on par with Rembrandt or Van Gogh because they call themselves 'an artist'. Graffiti 'artists' do some good pop art, but they are not painters of fine art.

The gulf is huge between 'street' art and high art. They are separated by an ocean of hard work and talent. The current norm in this culture to consider everything 'equal' has no value. Saying it doesn't make it so.

I dont have a cause. I am just stating my opinion like you just stated yours. Classical music isn't the pinnacle of anything unless you mean within the restrictions of what white people are capable of. Most pop music is even better than "classical" music and yes I just mentioned them in the same sentence. Like I mentioned before, If you have to get educated to enjoy that crappy music you really mean you just need to be convinced or brainwashed into liking it. Thats like claiming you had to become educated to began being attracted to women. You know what your ears like. If you have to be convinced then you dont really like it. Youre just trying to impress someone.

LOL You actually think pop music is high art.

Enough said. A tiny minority believe such a thing because it feels good. Some people, and you are one, have a need to feel superior to others. Your need doesn't magically make things fact. Believe what you want, you can believe a 5 year old's hand paints are high art that belong in the Met.

Believing something in no way makes it valid or true. But you are free to believe it.

Yeah?

I dont have a cause. I am just stating my opinion like you just stated yours. Classical music isn't the pinnacle of anything unless you mean within the restrictions of what white people are capable of. Most pop music is even better than "classical" music and yes I just mentioned them in the same sentence. Like I mentioned before, If you have to get educated to enjoy that crappy music you really mean you just need to be convinced or brainwashed into liking it. Thats like claiming you had to become educated to began being attracted to women. You know what your ears like. If you have to be convinced then you dont really like it. Youre just trying to impress someone.

Enough said. A tiny minority believe such a thing because it feels good. Some people, and you are one, have a need to feel superior to others. Your need doesn't magically make things fact. Believe what you want, you can believe a 5 year old's hand paints are high art that belong in the Met.

Believing something in no way makes it valid or true. But you are free to believe it.

Nope. That not what I said. I said pop was better than that bullshit so called "classical" music. You were the one that claimed the elevator music was "high art".

I have no need to feel superior. Werent you one of the guys professing people that were "educated" enjoyed that crappy music? Werent you the one that said it was the "pinnacle" of music made by the human race? I think you need to reveiw your posting. In them you will find lots of things that show you are the one that needs to feel superior. I dont worry about such things. I dont know even one person that is superior to me. At best they are my equals.

Yeah?

Nope. That not what I said. I said pop was better than that bullshit so called "classical" music. You were the one that claimed the elevator music was "high art".

I have no need to feel superior. Werent you one of the guys professing people that were "educated" enjoyed that crappy music? Werent you the one that said it was the "pinnacle" of music made by the human race? I think you need to reveiw your posting. In them you will find lots of things that show you are the one that needs to feel superior. I dont worry about such things. I dont know even one person that is superior to me. At best they are my equals.

Other than a message board or someone that is in pop music find any music critic or knows about music that would even entertain the thought that pop music is anything other than bubble gum distraction for a few minutes. It barely rises to the level of art.

No worries, you are steeped in the simplistic arts and you have no path to more than that.

I wish you well.

Other than a message board or someone that is in pop music find any music critic or knows about music that would even entertain the thought that pop music is anything other than bubble gum distraction for a few minutes. It barely rises to the level of art.

No worries, you are steeped in the simplistic arts and you have no path to more than that.

I wish you well.
I agree most pop music is bullshit. I just said it was better than "classical" music.

Yeah?

We understand,you well believe it or not,but you have entered a category your really not qualified for,i know sound sick ,unbelievable actually.Right,Lol,wrong Believable.Sorry you hold title to nothing actually.

Yeah?

We understand,you well believe it or not,but you have entered a category your really not qualified for,i know sound sick ,unbelievable actually.Right,Lol,wrong Believable.Sorry you hold title to nothing actually.

You are an incoherent derp. You don't know anything about music or culture. You are just another angry who needs a place to vent.

This is just wrong.

White version

Original version

Mexican version

Asian version

Could you clarify exactly what it is that you think is wrong?

You didnt listen did you?

Can you not answer the question? It's not my fault you made an incomplete OP.

its not my fault you didnt listen to all the videos.

Your point is erroneous. We could have completely different perceptions of the videos. If you can't qualify a premise and/or conclusion, then you have nothing.

This is just wrong.

White version

Original version

Mexican version

Asian version

Could you clarify exactly what it is that you think is wrong?

You didnt listen did you?

Can you not answer the question? It's not my fault you made an incomplete OP.

its not my fault you didnt listen to all the videos.

Your point is erroneous. We could have completely different perceptions of the videos. If you can't qualify a premise and/or conclusion, then you have nothing.

Obviously you dont understand what erroneous means. I wasnt doing any of that. I was stating my opinion and the opinion of many other people.

You are an incoherent derp. You don't know anything about music or culture. You are just another angry who needs a place to vent.
Of course you know.lol,it`s okay we do understand,and understand you.You are a illegal alien.So you can talk your dumb,lol and called incoherent,haha,you fruit.

Why do you want to separate the races Asclepias ? Deny it all you want but what you are saying is racism, even though I know you are just doing it for attention.
I thought you were fun. But, it seems others are right. You are a racist. A bigot. I don't get it.
I know you are a smart man. So, why (other than attention) do you do this?
Why are you asking me questions if you think you already have the answer?

I don't think it. I know it. I watch and read....then watch and read. I want to understand WHY.
If you know then we have an issue. You think you know something so how can i answer why to a false assumption?

Okay. Then tell me why you made the thread.
Because its funny seeing a white choir take a song a Black rapper made and try to turn it into white music. If you notice even the white parents are laughing in the video.

The reason it HAPPENED Asclepias -- is that the political left believe in FORCING multiculturalism to happen where it has no chance of being an honest tribute to your culture. Resulting thankfully in hysterically funny hypocrisy and failure... You hitch your wagon to these fools.. And today it's the whip and nae nae and tomorrow it's gonna be more inner city school failures and stunted growth..

Enjoy it while you can. And I'll be simultaneously amused and appalled at watching all this..

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I Can See Your Not That Intelligent,So I Want Waste My,You Should Really Practice On Being Human.Theirs A Reason For Your Behavior,And To See It Is Sad But True.

Awww... did I trigger a twitch in your rectum bed wetter?

You are the sort who would riot or starve to death if government didn't subsidize sloth and ignorance.

You call your comment,"Monkey Mentality"I want waste my time on another Chimp.

Why are you asking me questions if you think you already have the answer?

I don't think it. I know it. I watch and read....then watch and read. I want to understand WHY.
If you know then we have an issue. You think you know something so how can i answer why to a false assumption?

Because its funny seeing a white choir take a song a Black rapper made and try to turn it into white music. If you notice even the white parents are laughing in the video.

The reason it HAPPENED Asclepias -- is that the political left believe in FORCING multiculturalism to happen where it has no chance of being an honest tribute to your culture. Resulting thankfully in hysterically funny hypocrisy and failure... You hitch your wagon to these fools.. And today it's the whip and nae nae and tomorrow it's gonna be more inner city school failures and stunted growth..

Enjoy it while you can. And I'll be simultaneously amused and appalled at watching all this..
I dont believe that for a moment. You dont have to force multiculturalism which is what those on the political right seem to be misguided on. It just naturally happens because people in the US are multicultural. The reason it happened is because they dont understand its a dance song and not a singing song. Long before the awareness of other cultures was promoted whites tried their best to imitate Blacks. This is just more of the same.

I dont believe that for a moment. You dont have to force multiculturalism which is what those on the political right seem to be misguided on. It just naturally happens because people in the US are multicultural. The reason it happened is because they dont understand its a dance song and not a singing song. Long before the awareness of other cultures was promoted whites tried their best to imitate Blacks. This is just more of the same.

It was a comedic failure BECAUSE it was forced. And executed very badly. Where the hell you think that idea came from? And who "choreographed" it? It was meant to be a tribute to a culture by a person who feels it's the LORD'S DUTY to expose random white children to "cutting edge" black culture.

The person MAKING that choice and forcing the execution is the one to be mocked. BECAUSE of how little he/.she actually KNOWS about the feel and rhythm or joy in that act...

I agree,as it is still happening to this day.

Forum List

Back