LOL, The GOP Makes Manchin Their B*tch....Again...

It's obvious that the Biden plan can't succeed. The best thing to do now is take the shreds of the plan that is left and spin it as a victory.

And so, the good news is, America slides further down into the hole as compared to the rest of the world's democracies.

China's ascending to being the foremost world power is being assured!

What consequence is China's cyclical failing real estate markets compared to everything that America is prepared to throw away by refusing to spend enough money to keep it at the top of the heap?

The political right in America is the dog that is finally going to catch the car he's been chasing!

It's "spending" what we don't have that will bring us down, not China alone.

What the fuck does a voting rights bills have to do with fossil fuels??
WTF does more than 2/3rds of the shit Democrats pack into legislation have to do with the main piece of legislation? W=hat does a $200 BILLION park in Pelosi's district - $20 million she will get back for her 're-election campaign' - with an 'infrastructure' bill intended to be used on roads, highways, and bridges?

Sometimes I just think I'm in the Twilight Zone, GG. I just have to shake my head and move on.
There is nothing else I can say. :eusa_eh:

That is what most people do when they have been called out and cannot give an answer.

The filibuster needs to go, or at least go back to being an active event with an ending like it was intended.

Sometimes I just think I'm in the Twilight Zone, GG. I just have to shake my head and move on.
There is nothing else I can say. :eusa_eh:
This is what you were asked....

"can you point to the part of the Constitution that lays out the rules for the filibuster?"

And your bitch ass still haven't answered the question...

I am not concerned with your stupid ass hyperbole of how removing the filibuster will destroy the constitution..

Did it destroy the constitution when the house removed it 100 years ago you fragile minded moron?

It's "spending" what we don't have that will bring us down, not China alone.
It's money that America simply must spend in large part. And America does have the money. It's just not yet imagined where the money needs to come from.

America is about to produce the world's first trillionaire, if not already has.

That's not a thousand million, that's a thousand billion!

China must almost certainly working behind the scenes on helping to make sure Biden doesn't get what he wants.

Trump's dog is about to catch the car he's been chasing!

"For the second time this year, Republicans today unanimously blocked voting-rights legislation from coming up for debate in the Senate. Democrats have the ability to pass the legislation on their own, but only if Manchin—among others—will allow them to do so. Republicans blocked the Democrats’ initial voting-rights proposal from coming up for debate. The new proposal, now called the Freedom to Vote Act, not only does Manchin support -- but -- he’s a co-sponsor of the bill.

Manchin told Democrats over the summer that he wanted time to reach out to Republicans to see if he could build support for the revised bill. What today’s vote made clear is that Manchin has persuaded exactly zero Republicans to back a bill that is now partially his own. Even Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, the lone GOP senator open to a fresh update of the 1964 Voting Rights Act, was against debating the Freedom to Vote Act."

So Manchin was just so sure that he could get Republicans to back voting rights if he would water it down and even add things Republicans said they wanted (like mandatory Voter ID) -- and once he did that, they still said no.....not just no to the bill, but no to even debating the bill...why? Because Conservatives have never liked voting rights unless it is done in a way that DRIVES DOWN voter turnout, not increase it...Conservatives do worse when the voter turnout is high...why? Because their policies are unpopular.....period....and it is much easier to write legislation to choose your voters than it is to write legislation that makes voters want to choose you..

Manchin can pretend to act shocked by the fact Republicans will oppose any and every piece of legislation that is popular with the majority of Americans -- but the truth is, Manchin likes being in the position of being the GOP's bitch......and it is also profitable too.....

View attachment 554615

OP flooded with whine and tears. Translation of this post: whaaa, whaaa, manchin bad. Lol, you can have him and the rest of your idiot libs.

Reminds me of the Repubs attempt to get rid of ObamaCare. The Repubs had enough votes to pass - to ram - anything they want into law.

Democrats rammed their minority-supported Obamacare down the throats of the majority of Americans who opposed it in the wee hours of the morning.

Just weeks earlier the Democrats were forced to declare they were abandoning Obamacare because opposition to id had been spo overwhelming - the phone lines into DC were melted. So they tucked it away, let Americans think they had one, then yanked it back out and passed it while Americans slept.

Once done, it was over.

I blame McConnell and those like him for never addressing it.

McConnell cares about McConnell. He fought doing anything about it because he did not want to risk his comfy position by 1) trying to replace Obamacare and failing, 2) trying to replace Obamacare, doing it, and people hating it - ending his career.

McConnell has always preferred being in the minority because if you are the majority you are expected to lead, and you're right out front for people to blame when things go wrong.

It's money that America simply must spend in large part. And America does have the money. It's just not yet imagined where the money needs to come from.

America is about to produce the world's first trillionaire, if not already has.

That's not a thousand million, that's a thousand billion!

China must almost certainly working behind the scenes on helping to make sure Biden doesn't get what he wants.
Lol, yeah we're 29 trillion in the hole. Money is falling from the sky.

BAM......absolutely.
And, Mushmouth Mitch has learned that he can raise more money complaining about not have the power to stop xyz because "we don't control the white house or the house or the Senate or the _____, so we need trillions of your donations or you will all become slaves and lose all your rights."

This while he makes backroom deals to fuck us over.

Forum List

Back