LOL, The GOP Makes Manchin Their B*tch....Again...

Reminds me of the Repubs attempt to get rid of ObamaCare. The Repubs had enough votes to pass - to ram - anything they want into law.

They never had the votes to get rid of ocare. Oh yeah, they would vote against it every month when they knew they're vote wouldn't count. Libs, had a supermajority for a couple of months and got busy with their trash legislation and passed ocare.

They never had the votes to get rid of ocare. Oh yeah, they would vote against it every month when they knew they're vote wouldn't count. Libs, had a supermajority for a couple of months and got busy with their trash legislation and passed ocare.

Yes they did. McCain sunk it because Trump couldn't refrain from calling him names.......but you know this.

Lol, yeah we're 29 trillion in the hole. Money is falling from the sky.
Yeah, something hasn't worked very well at all. Far from it for me to suggest that it has something to do with the huge income inequality that's increasing at a faster rate in the last 4 or 5 years.

Americans must know that their country needs to spend lots of money very soon. At least in their subconscious minds!

They never had the votes to get rid of ocare.

When Trump was POTUS they had the votes for 2 years to get rid of it, and could not due to a holdout or two. Yet none of you were bashing the entire Repub party for it

That is what most people do when they have been called out and cannot give an answer.

The filibuster needs to go, or at least go back to being an active event with an ending like it was intended.
It's time the Dems stop kidding themselves. They can't even get 49 to pass changes in the filibuster, never mind 50.
The end result that's being denied is a very watered down attempt to save America that will be politically spun by Biden and the Dems as a victory.

Trump's dog has almost caught the car he's been chasing!

When Trump was POTUS they had the votes for 2 years to get rid of it, and could not due to a holdout or two. Yet none of you were bashing the entire Repub party for it
Yes I was. I am constantly bashing the do-nothing, dog-shit GOP.

They were too chicken shit to face the presses propaganda blaming them for "killing healthcare for millions."

We know the game. They pick one or two holdouts to kill the bill so they don't have to answer for refusing to do what constituents demand.

Forum List

Back