Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
What a fraud.

Man. This salon owner may be found stuffed in a car trunk under an old bridge. Accidental death of course.

What a fraud.

Man. This salon owner may be found stuffed in a car trunk under an old bridge. Accidental death of course.

It figures. Nazi Pelousy is obviously a hypocrite.

What a fraud.

/——/ The rules are for thee, not me.

What a fraud.

It figures. Nazi Pelousy is obviously a hypocrite.

What a walking campaign ad.................BAWWWWHAHA!!!!

What a fraud.

Here she is explaining the epi.....epiggy......epeeiam.....

Some people don't think that the rules apply to them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I was at a doctor appointment yesterday and instead of being allowed to wear the kind of mask that the nurses were obviously able to get away with putting over their own faces, I was stuck having to wearing one that only made me feel like a dog. I am surprised that I didn't suffocate due to how thick the material was.

Republicans should be screaming for the bitches immediate resignation, nothing but crickets out of them...

It's up to the voters in her district to keep her, or to vote her out.

Her district covers most of Than Fwanthithco. The only way that they would ever vote her out is if someone much worse than her came along as a viable candidate.

What a fraud.

Ep-i-de-mi-ol-o-gy, way too many syllables for Pelosi to handle. A prerequisite for House Speaker should be the ability to speak.

What a fraud.

Ep-i-de-mi-ol-o-gy, way too many syllables for Pelosi to handle. A prerequisite for House Speaker should be the ability to speak.

A word like that may cause her dentures to fall out :auiqs.jpg:

Republicans should be screaming for the bitches immediate resignation, nothing but crickets out of them...

Her district covers most of Than Fwanthithco. The only way that they would ever vote her out is if someone much worse than her came along as a viable candidate.
Nancy Pelosi is in a dead heat right now and could possibly lose her seat in the House.:smoke:

A shit-eating rodent getting its hairs coiffed? C'mon man!!

EAbXgBqWwAIgMw-.jpg

What a fraud.

"Let them eat cake"!!!

Ask the homeless shiting in the streets in her district.

What a fraud.

Yup, it's dangerous to piss off the mob.

Not really, if someone could convince BLM/ANTIFA that all their suffering is do to the mummy of the House, they could show up at her house, barricade the door like at the police station and fire bomb the bitch. Only way to keep the undead from rising again, is to put the, in ashes..

Forum List

Back