What a fraud.

Man. This salon owner may be found stuffed in a car trunk under an old bridge. Accidental death of course.

Tammy Bruce, on Hannity tonight, stated the truth.......the democrat party is enforcing laws they have no intention of applying to themselves.....this is just the raw exercise of power over the little people and an attack to try to keep Trump from winning...they are vile.

What a fraud.

Man. This salon owner may be found stuffed in a car trunk under an old bridge. Accidental death of course.

Silence Peasant!!!!!!!

Andrew Cuomo was, too.

Attachments

• 81CD46E0-DA09-4D6B-A7B4-DD25E03B6463.jpeg
    81CD46E0-DA09-4D6B-A7B4-DD25E03B6463.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 31
What a fraud.

Meh-Th.jpg

So when i get back to Floor E. Da , i am going to go to the local Walmart and walk in without a mask, and not social distance. If i am approached i will pull out the video and say, "if this bitch who leads the house of reps can do this shit, so can i".

what a DOUCHEBAG PELOSI is can someone take this commie twat out? no one more deserving shoot the retarded C%NT

What a fraud.

"Let them eat cake" -- Nancy Pelosi

What a fraud.

Here she is explaining the epi.....epiggy......epeeiam.....

Ep-i-de-mi-ol-o-gy, way too many syllables for Pelosi to handle. A prerequisite for House Speaker should be the ability to speak.

and to have a functional brain---shoot this twat

how can they stand her in Cali?? grrrrr

Even for California, as a whole, she's rather extreme, and unpalatable.

It takes the most f•••ed-up part of California to send someone like Nanthy Pewothi to Congress. Only in Than Fwanthithco could she win an election.
Yer just jealous that you can't walk down your streets with S scattered about and a homeless bum puking at your feet.

"Let 'em eat cake". It's no secret that hypocrite democrat elitists don't think the rules apply to them.

Totally! do you really think she is going to give up her hairdresser and her botox and her very expensive ice-cream? among God knows what else?

Of course not.:mad:

Only little people have to do that, not her.
She has the most expensive vibrator money can buy.....That poor vibrator.

Forum List

Back