iniryfn4esk51.png

Do you suppose that might have something to do with the fact that Nanthy Pewothi openly and blatantly violated a pseudo-law that for which she wants to arrest us “little people” if we don't obey it, while President Trump, in fact, has not killed anyone?

Don't you think it's reasonable to come down harder on someone for actually doing something wrong, however minor, than on someone who did nothing wrong, no matter how extravagant the false accusation?
actually doing something wrong?

Trump is inviting people to break state law.

I see.

So, you're one of those ignorant, mindless sheep, who believes the lies about the #CoronaHoax2020, who believes that these masks can protect anyone against a virus that is hundreds of times smaller than the gaps in the mask, that requirements to wear these masks are being imposed for our own good, and that by encouraging anyone not to wear them, Trump is guilty of murdering hundreds of thousands of people.

Do I have that about right?

Of course, if you believe those lies, then to be rational, you'd have to also believe that by breaking the #CoronaHoax protocols to get her hair done, that Nanthy Pewothi is also guilty of murdering many people.

Of course, not being stupid enough myself to believe the #CoronaHoax2020 lies, I'm not going to accuse either of them of killing anyone on this basis.

My only point, here, is to call out Nanthy Pewothi for being a corrupt hypocrite, for imposing rules on us “little people” that she is not, herself, willing to obey. If my wife wanted to go to a hair salon, and get her hair done as Pewothi got hers done, Pewothi would be in favor of my wife being arrested and thrown in prison for it.

zPICT0001pHQ1600E.JPG

LOL. Nancy Pelosi busted in hair salon with no mask while others are shut down...LOL

Listen, memory lost; The only one laughing is me laughing at you

Lol.,,.,.,lol.,.,, lol.,.,,lol.,.,,lol.,.,,lol.,.,,

:)-

I see.

So, you're one of those ignorant, mindless sheep, who believes the lies about the #CoronaHoax2020, who believes that these masks can protect anyone against a virus that is hundreds of times smaller than the gaps in the mask, that requirements to wear these masks are being imposed for our own good, and that by encouraging anyone not to wear them, Trump is guilty of murdering hundreds of thousands of people.

Do I have that about right?

Of course, if you believe those lies, then to be rational, you'd have to also believe that by breaking the #CoronaHoax protocols to get her hair done, that Nanthy Pewothi is also guilty of murdering many people.

Of course, not being stupid enough myself to believe the #CoronaHoax2020 lies, I'm not going to accuse either of them of killing anyone on this basis.

My only point, here, is to call out Nanthy Pewothi for being a corrupt hypocrite, for imposing rules on us “little people” that she is not, herself, willing to obey. If my wife wanted to go to a hair salon, and get her hair done as Pewothi got hers done, Pewothi would be in favor of my wife being arrested and thrown in prison for it.

View attachment 383822

What evidence do we have that wearing a mask is effective in preventing COVID-19?
There are several strands of evidence supporting the efficacy of masks.

One category of evidence comes from laboratory studies of respiratory droplets and the ability of various masks to block them. An experiment using high-speed video found that hundreds of droplets ranging from 20 to 500 micrometers were generated when saying a simple phrase, but that nearly all these droplets were blocked when the mouth was covered by a damp washcloth. Another study of people who had influenza or the common cold found that wearing a surgical mask significantly reduced the amount of these respiratory viruses emitted in droplets and aerosols.

But the strongest evidence in favor of masks come from studies of real-world scenarios. “The most important thing are the epidemiologic data,” said Rutherford. Because it would be unethical to assign people to not wear a mask during a pandemic, the epidemiological evidence has come from so-called “experiments of nature.”

If Nancy Pelosi can get her hair done in person - you can vote in person.

If Trump can vote by mail I can vote by mail.
Sure you can, all you gotta do is go down and request an absentee ballot..........nothing to it. But yet instead of doing this, you chose to whine...

I'm not the one demanding people go vote in person. I don't need to go anywhere either. I can simply print the application off online.

Pelosi's nothing more than another idiot, hypocrite liberal.

The average life expectancy for a woman in the United States is 81.1 years old.

Pelosi will turn 81 in March.

Hell, that gash could be dead within six months of the start of Trump's second term.

Oh, to dream...
Me thinks she is scheming to be appointed Emperor first right before she dies if she can subvert our Democracy and block the results from being declared official.

With Donald Trump as President, YOU could be dead in the next 6 months, since the deaths of everyday Americans really doesn't matter to the President.
Ignorant......pathetic...and baseless comment. I think americans which leaves out the chinese have had enough of the nonsense.

Mrs. Pelosi is just another rich bitch who doesn't have to play the rules that they make for everyone else to follow, it's a club full of rich elitist assholes and you are not allowed in the club.
Moonglow? Et tu Brute? I'm shocked. Good for you.

Do you suppose that might have something to do with the fact that Nanthy Pewothi openly and blatantly violated a pseudo-law that for which she wants to arrest us “little people” if we don't obey it, while President Trump, in fact, has not killed anyone?

Don't you think it's reasonable to come down harder on someone for actually doing something wrong, however minor, than on someone who did nothing wrong, no matter how extravagant the false accusation?

Kenosha has no laws apparently----havent you seen the crimes that the rioters have been committing and getting away with it?

What evidence do we have that wearing a mask is effective in preventing COVID-19?
There are several strands of evidence supporting the efficacy of masks.

One category of evidence comes from laboratory studies of respiratory droplets and the ability of various masks to block them. An experiment using high-speed video found that hundreds of droplets ranging from 20 to 500 micrometers were generated when saying a simple phrase, but that nearly all these droplets were blocked when the mouth was covered by a damp washcloth. Another study of people who had influenza or the common cold found that wearing a surgical mask significantly reduced the amount of these respiratory viruses emitted in droplets and aerosols.

But the strongest evidence in favor of masks come from studies of real-world scenarios. “The most important thing are the epidemiologic data,” said Rutherford. Because it would be unethical to assign people to not wear a mask during a pandemic, the epidemiological evidence has come from so-called “experiments of nature.”

You just go on and keep being a good, obedient little sheep, mindlessly believing and obeying whatever lies your masters tell you to believe and obey, and trusting them to care only about what is in your bests interests.

I have it on good authority that mutton is to be on the dinner menu fairly soon.

Forum List

Back