Lol, Liberals Want Laws Against Global Warming Deniers.

Just when you thought there was no way for liberals to possibly get more insidiously moronic, they have to claim this.
=========================================================

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., one of climate change’s loudest activists, said there should be a law that lets authorities punish skeptics and deniers - those who engage in “selling out the public trust,” he said, in an interview with Climate Depot during New York City’s recent People’s Climate March.

“I wish there were a law you could punish them with,” he said, in the videotaped interview. “I don’t think there is a law that you can punish these politicians under … [and skeptical politicians are] selling out the public trust.”

He accused politicians who failed to act on climate change policy as serving special interests.

“Those guys are doing the Koch Brothers bidding and are against all the evidence of the rational mind, saying global warming does not exist,” Mr. Kennedy said, Climate Depot reported. “They are contemptible human beings.”

He then turned his attacks directly at the Koch Brothers, accusing them of “polluting our atmosphere,” he said, the blog reported.

“I think it’s treason. Do I think the Koch Brothers are treasonous — yes, I do,” Mr. Kennedy said, Climate Depot reported.

Read more: Robert Kennedy Jr. We need laws to punish global warming skeptics - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

5d64fcfa02c7941e5b0f6a706700a0b5_c0-50-1878-1144_s561x327.jpg

^^^^Look at his stupid face taking a picture with his slut Curb Your Enthusiasm wife.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

He is a pure Stalinist tyrant who has no respect for freedom of speech. If you don't believe in his global warmist ideology, government should squash you.

The immediate past president of the Czech Republic, Dr. Vaclav Klaus, hit the nail on the head when he observed that the global warmists were ''a budding totalitarian ideology that is the greatest threat to freedom, democracy, and prosperity in the world today''.

RGK, Jr. "wished" there were a law, but in reality - something which challenges bigots and conservatives, but I repeat myself - he is not advocating such a law. Yet the author of the OP uses RFK, Jr's comment to castigate the man and call his wife a slut. I wish there was a law to send posters filled with hate into therapy, clearly the author of this thread needs it.

Just "wishing" for that law makes a person a Statist Asshat.

Your attempt at nuance is fail. He IS advocating silencing critics.

This is where it always leads with Fascists and Communists. The Warming Zealots are attempting to force their agendas on others by way of Government intimidation & force. It's really not surprising though. Just take a close look at who's behind all the hysterical 'Global Warming' fear mongering. If they can't get you to go along, they'll try and force you to.

But hopefully the People will rise up and tell the Warming Zealots to go fuck themselves. For me it's simple, give me liberty or give me death. I'll take my chances with the Global Warming Boogeyman. I prefer to die a free person.

I do wish their was a law that when a politician speaks he would be held to account for lying in an official capacity. I know its a long shot but some of these ads and comments are flat out lying on both sides and then the paper, websites, blogs etc quote them then it becomes its own animal.

A lie gets half way around the world before the truth gets his pants on

“Those guys are doing the Koch Brothers bidding and are against all the evidence of the rational mind, saying global warming does not exist,” Mr. Kennedy said, Climate Depot reported. “They are contemptible human beings.”

...and there's been no sign of "Global Warming" for 2 decades now, so who's the liar?

And this is why I said on both sides for all comments. You hear Koch brothers and auto defend them. You hear Global Warming and Auto object to it.

But when I say both sides you dont have the usual liberal target to deliver your stump speech to

I do wish their was a law that when a politician speaks he would be held to account for lying in an official capacity

They're called elections, but you folks continue voting them back into office no matter how much they lie to you as long as they push your agenda.

I do wish their was a law that when a politician speaks he would be held to account for lying in an official capacity

They're called elections, but you folks continue voting them back into office no matter how much they lie to you as long as they push your agenda.

What is there with you fucks that dont understand when I say both sides? When you're a hammer everything is a nail and everytime you respond its some whining about awful liberals with you

'If they won't go along, force em to.' That's the Communist way. And make no mistake about it, it is Communist Globalist assholes behind the Global Warming fear mongering. Do your own research if you don't wanna to take my word for it.

"Progressive Founding Fathers Hitler, Mao and Stalin all had their wishes too. Once they got control of an unarmed populace, they made their wishes come true."
CrusaderFrank

Appeal to Ignorance ^^^
This fallacy occurs when you argue that your conclusion must be true, because there is no evidence against it. This fallacy wrongly shifts the burden of proof away from the one making the claim.

Provide probative evidence that 1) Hitler, Mao and Stalin were progressives by comparing them to a well known and respected American Progressive: TR:

"Teddy Roosevelt was widely popular due to his status as a hero of the Spanish-American War and his belief in “speaking softly and carrying a big stick.” Taking over the presidency in 1901 after the assassination of William McKinley, he quickly assured America that he would not take any drastic measures. He then demanded a “Square Deal” that would address his primary concerns for the era—the three C’s: control of corporations, consumer protection, and conservation."

The liberal method of building a consensus among scientists on global warming is to threaten to jail anyone who disagrees, got it. /sarscam

Just when you thought there was no way for liberals to possibly get more insidiously moronic, they have to claim this.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., one of climate change’s loudest activists, said there should be a law that lets authorities punish skeptics and deniers - those who engage in “selling out the public trust,” he said, in an interview with Climate Depot during New York City’s recent People’s Climate March.

“I wish there were a law you could punish them with,” he said, in the videotaped interview. “I don’t think there is a law that you can punish these politicians under … [and skeptical politicians are] selling out the public trust.”

He accused politicians who failed to act on climate change policy as serving special interests.

He then turned his attacks directly at the Koch Brothers, accusing them of “polluting our atmosphere,” he said, the blog reported.

“I think it’s treason. Do I think the Koch Brothers are treasonous — yes, I do,” Mr. Kennedy said, Climate Depot reported.

Read more: Robert Kennedy Jr. We need laws to punish global warming skeptics - Washington Times

^^^^Look at his stupid face taking a picture with his slut Curb Your Enthusiasm wife.

He is a pure Stalinist tyrant who has no respect for freedom of speech. If you don't believe in his global warmist ideology, government should squash you.

The immediate past president of the Czech Republic, Dr. Vaclav Klaus, hit the nail on the head when he observed that the global warmists were ''a budding totalitarian ideology that is the greatest threat to freedom, democracy, and prosperity in the world today''.

RGK, Jr. "wished" there were a law, but in reality - something which challenges bigots and conservatives, but I repeat myself - he is not advocating such a law. Yet the author of the OP uses RFK, Jr's comment to castigate the man and call his wife a slut. I wish there was a law to send posters filled with hate into therapy, clearly the author of this thread needs it.

Thanks for sharing: why call his wife a slut? Why do you even care if he did advocate silencing critics, you do, or at least try.

This is where it always leads with Fascists and Communists. The Warming Zealots are attempting to force their agendas on others by way of Government intimidation & force. It's really not surprising though. Just take a close look at who's behind all the hysterical 'Global Warming' fear mongering. If they can't get you to go along, they'll try and force you to.

But hopefully the People will rise up and tell the Warming Zealots to go fuck themselves. For me it's simple, give me liberty or give me death. I'll take my chances with the Global Warming Boogeyman. I prefer to die a free person.
yep

Thanks for sharing: why call his wife a slut? Why do you even care if he did advocate silencing critics, you do, or at least try.

How do I try to silence my critics? Where have I advocated jailing of people who disagree with me politically? Where have I posted support for someone who WANTS to jail people for political reasons?

And stick to my posts when you make a criticism of it, not someone else's post.

The liberal method of building a consensus among scientists on global warming is to threaten to jail anyone who disagrees, got it. /sarscam

Yeah, the warming zealots have lost it. They're desperate now. The People don't want more Government in their lives. They want less. The Global Warming fear mongering heyday is over.

There seem to be lots of "Zealots" and only a few fringe conservatives brain washed by the brothers Koch, et al, who deny Climate Change is a threat and thus an issue which needs addressing:

Climate summit Humanity has never faced a greater challenge UN secretary-general Ban Ki-Moon says - ABC News Australian Broadcasting Corporation

How do I try to silence my critics? Where have I advocated jailing of people who disagree with me politically? Where have I posted support for someone who WANTS to jail people for political reasons?

Attacking a person's wife is one way to silence someone; calling people Libtards is another. Ad hominem strategy is a failure, and something ubiquitous to the posts by the far right crazy fringe.

Read carefully, my response was to the Owl, yet you're little different.

Read carefully, my response was to the Owl, yet you're little different.

You replied to MY post, not his. Learn basic quoting procedures.
And if I am "little different" then please prove your points about me.

I'll be waiting.

Attacking a person's wife is one way to silence someone; calling people Libtards is another. Ad hominem strategy is a failure, and something ubiquitous to the posts by the far right crazy fringe.

Not only is she a typical liberal slut, I bet she smells too.

There seem to be lots of "Zealots" and only a few fringe conservatives brain washed by the brothers Koch, et al, who deny Climate Change is a threat and thus an issue which needs addressing:

Climate summit Humanity has never faced a greater challenge UN secretary-general Ban Ki-Moon says - ABC News Australian Broadcasting Corporation

I can handle being labeled a "Fringe Conservative." I'm good with that. We already have too much Government in our lives. We certainly don't need more. Do what you have to personally, to 'save the world.' But leave the rest of us alone. We don't want your Government intimidation and force.

Just grab a tent, go off the grid, and go live in the wilderness, or whatever. Do what you have to do. No one will stop you. But we will try and stop you from forcing your agenda on us by way of Government force. It's just not gonna happen. I'm choosing freedom & liberty instead.

"Progressive Founding Fathers Hitler, Mao and Stalin all had their wishes too. Once they got control of an unarmed populace, they made their wishes come true."
CrusaderFrank

Appeal to Ignorance ^^^
This fallacy occurs when you argue that your conclusion must be true, because there is no evidence against it. This fallacy wrongly shifts the burden of proof away from the one making the claim.

Provide probative evidence that 1) Hitler, Mao and Stalin were progressives by comparing them to a well known and respected American Progressive: TR:

"Teddy Roosevelt was widely popular due to his status as a hero of the Spanish-American War and his belief in “speaking softly and carrying a big stick.” Taking over the presidency in 1901 after the assassination of William McKinley, he quickly assured America that he would not take any drastic measures. He then demanded a “Square Deal” that would address his primary concerns for the era—the three C’s: control of corporations, consumer protection, and conservation."

^^ Poster Wants to be Freddo Corleone when he grows up

This happens when the poster has an over inflated vision of his intelligence and demands other take notice of his "Obvious" intellectual
superiority.Think of Freddo saying, "I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!"
Um, Wry, if everyone is saying you're dumb maybe it's time for introspection.
Modern American Progressives are from the Hitler, Mao and Stalin wing of political ideology. Teddy and FDR were only dabbling, the Progressive Holy Trinity did it right and set the standard to which American Progressives aspire

CrusaderFrank

Appeal to Ignorance ^^^

^^ Poster Wants to be Freddo Corleone when he grows up

This happens when the poster has an over inflated vision of his intelligence and demands other take notice of his "Obvious" intellectual
superiority.Think of Freddo saying, "I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!"
Um, Wry, if everyone is saying you're dumb maybe it's time for introspection.
Modern American Progressives are from the Hitler, Mao and Stalin wing of political ideology. Teddy and FDR were only dabbling, the Progressive Holy Trinity did it right and set the standard to which American Progressives aspire

If I try to impress people with my intellect, in your opinion; IMO you seem very successful in impressing people with your stupidity.

Forum List

Back