Lol, Liberals Want Laws Against Global Warming Deniers.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Just when you thought there was no way for liberals to possibly get more insidiously moronic, they have to claim this.
=========================================================

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., one of climate change’s loudest activists, said there should be a law that lets authorities punish skeptics and deniers - those who engage in “selling out the public trust,” he said, in an interview with Climate Depot during New York City’s recent People’s Climate March.

“I wish there were a law you could punish them with,” he said, in the videotaped interview. “I don’t think there is a law that you can punish these politicians under … [and skeptical politicians are] selling out the public trust.”

He accused politicians who failed to act on climate change policy as serving special interests.

“Those guys are doing the Koch Brothers bidding and are against all the evidence of the rational mind, saying global warming does not exist,” Mr. Kennedy said, Climate Depot reported. “They are contemptible human beings.”

He then turned his attacks directly at the Koch Brothers, accusing them of “polluting our atmosphere,” he said, the blog reported.

“I think it’s treason. Do I think the Koch Brothers are treasonous — yes, I do,” Mr. Kennedy said, Climate Depot reported.

Read more: Robert Kennedy Jr. We need laws to punish global warming skeptics - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

5d64fcfa02c7941e5b0f6a706700a0b5_c0-50-1878-1144_s561x327.jpg

^^^^Look at his stupid face taking a picture with his slut Curb Your Enthusiasm wife.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

He is a pure Stalinist tyrant who has no respect for freedom of speech. If you don't believe in his global warmist ideology, government should squash you.

The immediate past president of the Czech Republic, Dr. Vaclav Klaus, hit the nail on the head when he observed that the global warmists were ''a budding totalitarian ideology that is the greatest threat to freedom, democracy, and prosperity in the world today''.

Just when you thought there was no way for liberals to possibly get more insidiously moronic, they have to claim this.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., one of climate change’s loudest activists, said there should be a law that lets authorities punish skeptics and deniers - those who engage in “selling out the public trust,” he said, in an interview with Climate Depot during New York City’s recent People’s Climate March.

“I wish there were a law you could punish them with,” he said, in the videotaped interview. “I don’t think there is a law that you can punish these politicians under … [and skeptical politicians are] selling out the public trust.”

He accused politicians who failed to act on climate change policy as serving special interests.

“Those guys are doing the Koch Brothers bidding and are against all the evidence of the rational mind, saying global warming does not exist,” Mr. Kennedy said, Climate Depot reported. “They are contemptible human beings.”

He then turned his attacks directly at the Koch Brothers, accusing them of “polluting our atmosphere,” he said, the blog reported.

“I think it’s treason. Do I think the Koch Brothers are treasonous — yes, I do,” Mr. Kennedy said, Climate Depot reported.

Read more: Robert Kennedy Jr. We need laws to punish global warming skeptics - Washington Times

^^^^Look at his stupid face taking a picture with his slut Curb Your Enthusiasm wife.

He is a pure Stalinist tyrant who has no respect for freedom of speech. If you don't believe in his global warmist ideology, government should squash you.

The immediate past president of the Czech Republic, Dr. Vaclav Klaus, hit the nail on the head when he observed that the global warmists were ''a budding totalitarian ideology that is the greatest threat to freedom, democracy, and prosperity in the world today''.
I see you have a heavy case of stupid on board ....

Last edited:

Rob Kennedy said those words, do you refute that he said them?

While I believe in man-made global warming, it was a stupid comment. What would he say about locking up rich liberals who continue to pollute the environment?

While I believe in man-made global warming, it was a stupid comment. What would he say about locking up rich liberals who continue to pollute the environment?

I can answer your question. He will say nothing because elitists always believe their rules only apply to the little stupid people.

and sorry you have chosen to believe an obvious statist hoax.

Neither one of those two has a worked a "REAL" job in their lives

then prances around like he is the be ALL to END all.

I can't stand any of those in the Kennedy CLAN. They make their living, living off the TAXPAYERS. He with these protest or her in films.

The Warmer movement is a front for totalitarian Progressivism cut from the same cloth as their forefathers Hitler, Mao and Stalin

Fuck them all

Pretty stupid comments. Thank goodness this man has no real political power to make his wishes come true.

I do wish their was a law that when a politician speaks he would be held to account for lying in an official capacity. I know its a long shot but some of these ads and comments are flat out lying on both sides and then the paper, websites, blogs etc quote them then it becomes its own animal.

A lie gets half way around the world before the truth gets his pants on

Control, control and control. Those are the three main goals of liberalism. They have nothing whatsoever to do with liberation.

Liberalism is a mental disorder, underwritten by rich liberals that desire to control the masses and eagerly accepted by the acquiescent underachievers that desire "free stuff" from government.

I do wish their was a law that when a politician speaks he would be held to account for lying in an official capacity. I know its a long shot but some of these ads and comments are flat out lying on both sides and then the paper, websites, blogs etc quote them then it becomes its own animal.

A lie gets half way around the world before the truth gets his pants on

...and there's been no sign of "Global Warming" for 2 decades now, so who's the liar?

RGK, Jr. "wished" there were a law, but in reality - something which challenges bigots and conservatives, but I repeat myself - he is not advocating such a law. Yet the author of the OP uses RFK, Jr's comment to castigate the man and call his wife a slut. I wish there was a law to send posters filled with hate into therapy, clearly the author of this thread needs it.

Libtards are idiots.

Rob Kennedy said those words, do you refute that he said them?
No because he is the engineer on the stupid train.

RGK, Jr. "wished" there were a law, but in reality - something which challenges bigots and conservatives, but I repeat myself - he is not advocating such a law. Yet the author of the OP uses RFK, Jr's comment to castigate the man and call his wife a slut. I wish there was a law to send posters filled with hate into therapy, clearly the author of this thread needs it.

Progressive Founding Fathers Hitler, Mao and Stalin all had their wishes too. Once they got control of an unarmed populace, they made their wishes come true.

Forum List

Back