Lol, Liberals Want Laws Against Global Warming Deniers.

It wou
Just when you thought there was no way for liberals to possibly get more insidiously moronic, they have to claim this.
=========================================================

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., one of climate change’s loudest activists, said there should be a law that lets authorities punish skeptics and deniers - those who engage in “selling out the public trust,” he said, in an interview with Climate Depot during New York City’s recent People’s Climate March.

“I wish there were a law you could punish them with,” he said, in the videotaped interview. “I don’t think there is a law that you can punish these politicians under … [and skeptical politicians are] selling out the public trust.”

He accused politicians who failed to act on climate change policy as serving special interests.

“Those guys are doing the Koch Brothers bidding and are against all the evidence of the rational mind, saying global warming does not exist,” Mr. Kennedy said, Climate Depot reported. “They are contemptible human beings.”

He then turned his attacks directly at the Koch Brothers, accusing them of “polluting our atmosphere,” he said, the blog reported.

“I think it’s treason. Do I think the Koch Brothers are treasonous — yes, I do,” Mr. Kennedy said, Climate Depot reported.

Read more: Robert Kennedy Jr. We need laws to punish global warming skeptics - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

5d64fcfa02c7941e5b0f6a706700a0b5_c0-50-1878-1144_s561x327.jpg

^^^^Look at his stupid face taking a picture with his slut Curb Your Enthusiasm wife.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

He is a pure Stalinist tyrant who has no respect for freedom of speech. If you don't believe in his global warmist ideology, government should squash you.

The immediate past president of the Czech Republic, Dr. Vaclav Klaus, hit the nail on the head when he observed that the global warmists were ''a budding totalitarian ideology that is the greatest threat to freedom, democracy, and prosperity in the world today''.
It would be rather extreme to punish deniers, but he is damn right what he said about the Koch Brothers.

In Michigan, a PAC supporting Gary Peters (D) paints Terri Lynn Land (R) as being in the pocket of the Koch Brothers. Some terrible chemical that is polluting Michigan they tell us. Turns out Peters owns $19,000 in stock of the company producing the chemical in question.

The Planet warms, the Planet cools. Time to get over it. The 'Global Warming' Zealots are just trying to force their agendas on others by way of Government intimidation & force. Nothing more, nothing less. 'If the People won't go along, force them to.' Personally i'm choosing to take my chances with the Global Warming Boogeyman. Bring em on. I prefer to die a free person.

The EPA certainly has many laws they can enforce against polluters. Obama has no problem using agencies to go after political oppontents (IRS), so why are the Koch Brothers still walking free?

It wou
Just when you thought there was no way for liberals to possibly get more insidiously moronic, they have to claim this.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., one of climate change’s loudest activists, said there should be a law that lets authorities punish skeptics and deniers - those who engage in “selling out the public trust,” he said, in an interview with Climate Depot during New York City’s recent People’s Climate March.

“I wish there were a law you could punish them with,” he said, in the videotaped interview. “I don’t think there is a law that you can punish these politicians under … [and skeptical politicians are] selling out the public trust.”

He accused politicians who failed to act on climate change policy as serving special interests.

“Those guys are doing the Koch Brothers bidding and are against all the evidence of the rational mind, saying global warming does not exist,” Mr. Kennedy said, Climate Depot reported. “They are contemptible human beings.”

He then turned his attacks directly at the Koch Brothers, accusing them of “polluting our atmosphere,” he said, the blog reported.

“I think it’s treason. Do I think the Koch Brothers are treasonous — yes, I do,” Mr. Kennedy said, Climate Depot reported.

Read more: Robert Kennedy Jr. We need laws to punish global warming skeptics - Washington Times

^^^^Look at his stupid face taking a picture with his slut Curb Your Enthusiasm wife.

He is a pure Stalinist tyrant who has no respect for freedom of speech. If you don't believe in his global warmist ideology, government should squash you.

The immediate past president of the Czech Republic, Dr. Vaclav Klaus, hit the nail on the head when he observed that the global warmists were ''a budding totalitarian ideology that is the greatest threat to freedom, democracy, and prosperity in the world today''.
It would be rather extreme to punish deniers, but he is damn right what he said about the Koch Brothers.

What he said about the Koch Brothers (i.e. Treason) is actually the dumbest statement out there. In no way, shape or form, is anything they have done even remotely treasonous.

I see you have a heavy case of stupid on board ....

Rob Kennedy said those words, do you refute that he said them?

On the contrary, he should get a Peace Prize for saying it.

Go fuck yourself with a globally warmed tire iron, you fucking fascist.

The Planet warms, the Planet cools. Time to get over it. The 'Global Warming' Zealots are just trying to force their agendas on others by way of Government intimidation & force. Nothing more, nothing less. 'If the People won't go along, force them to.' Personally i'm choosing to take my chances with the Global Warming Boogeyman. Bring em on. I prefer to die a free person.

Governments come, governments go. There's no point in participating on political discussion boards.

Nice language. No wonder Libertarians can't get themselves elected dog catcher! :lmao:

Nice language. No wonder Libertarians can't get themselves elected dog catcher! :lmao:

Fascists such as yourself don't deserve good language, or even good manners directed at them.

FOAD.

Fascists such as yourself don't deserve good language, or even good manners directed at them.

I feel the same about dumb ass libertarians.

I do wish their was a law that when a politician speaks he would be held to account for lying in an official capacity

They're called elections, but you folks continue voting them back into office no matter how much they lie to you as long as they push your agenda.

What is there with you fucks that dont understand when I say both sides? When you're a hammer everything is a nail and everytime you respond its some whining about awful liberals with you

Am I expected to believe you did not vote to reelect Obama?

I feel the same about dumb ass libertarians.

Libertarians are not out to use the government to get rid of their "enemies."

And again, Fuck off, and DIE.

there's a difference in saying it and meaning it... you're too stupid to realize the difference ...the best way to send a republican through the roof is say something that they hate ... then watch them go nuts ... just like you did here ....

there's a difference in saying it and meaning it... you're too stupid to realize the difference ...the best way to send a republican through the roof is say something that they hate ... then watch them go nuts ... just like you did here ....

He is wishing he could imprison people who disagree with him.

And when it comes to public statements like this, NO, there isn't a difference between saying and meaning. People should mean what they say, especially when asked a policy question when one is known for opinions about policy.

You can't spin this, no matter how hard your feeble, walnut sized brain tries to.

Despite the pathetic deflection attempt, all conservative deniers on this board are still proud Stalinist ratfucks. Without exception, they've all called for the imprisonment of scientists like Dr. Mann, while a Republican attorney general actually tried to prosecute. If you contradict the dogma of DerPartieRepublikkan, conservatives want you in the gulag.

In direct contrast, no liberal on this board has called for anyone to be jailed. When asked, they'll all point out what a dumbass Kennedy was. It's that liberty thing. Liberals value it, conservatives spit on it, being it gets in the way of their control fetish.

If any conservative here wishes to show how they, as an individual, are not a Stalinist like the rest of their party, it's very easy to do. Simply be the first conservative on this board to condemn the Republican party and the deniers here for trying to jail scientists for the crime of doing science. If you're not willing to show even that minimum level of decency, then you clearly are a proud Stalinist.

Martybegan, given your vehemence and claims to love liberty, you especially should weigh in. Do you condemn the Stalinist tactics which most deniers and Republicans embrace, or do you too joyfully embrace such thuggery?

Forum List

Back