Lol...another lefty myth busted

The FIRST INNOCULATION EVER, was in 1798. How can you order something that has never been done? The first EXPERIMENTAL innoculation was in 1796.

Get your facts straight.

"It’s said that Jenner was psychologically scarred by that experience, some of his motivation was just how horrific he'd found it,” says Owen Gower, manager of Dr Jenner’s House Museum. “He was thinking, ‘I want to find an alternative, something that's safer, that's less terrifying’.”

In 1796, after gathering some circumstantial evidence from farmers and milkmaids, Jenner decided to try an experiment. A potentially fatal experiment. On a child.

He took some pus from cowpox lesions on the hands of a young milkmaid, Sarah Nelms, and scratched it into the skin of eight-year old James Phipps. After a few days of mild illness, James recovered sufficiently for Jenner to inoculate the boy with matter from a smallpox blister. James did not develop smallpox, nor did any of the people he came into close contact with.

Although the experiment worked, by today’s standards it was ethically problematic."
I posted a link that shows that is false.

Do you dispute it?

The FIRST INNOCULATION EVER, was in 1798. How can you order something that has never been done? The first EXPERIMENTAL innoculation was in 1796.

Get your facts straight.

"It’s said that Jenner was psychologically scarred by that experience, some of his motivation was just how horrific he'd found it,” says Owen Gower, manager of Dr Jenner’s House Museum. “He was thinking, ‘I want to find an alternative, something that's safer, that's less terrifying’.”

In 1796, after gathering some circumstantial evidence from farmers and milkmaids, Jenner decided to try an experiment. A potentially fatal experiment. On a child.

He took some pus from cowpox lesions on the hands of a young milkmaid, Sarah Nelms, and scratched it into the skin of eight-year old James Phipps. After a few days of mild illness, James recovered sufficiently for Jenner to inoculate the boy with matter from a smallpox blister. James did not develop smallpox, nor did any of the people he came into close contact with.

Although the experiment worked, by today’s standards it was ethically problematic."

Sorry, but you are getting vaccination mixed up with inoculation.
Inoculations include variolation as well as deliberate infection with a lesser disease, like cowpox, as well as vaccines.
Vaccinate I believe requires the inoculated material to be dead?

So Washington was ordering variolation with cowpox.

{...
inoculate
[iˈnäkyəˌlāt]

VERB
inoculated (past tense) · inoculated (past participle)
  1. immunize (someone) against a disease by introducing infective material, microorganisms, or vaccine into the body.
    ...}

That is just stupid.

What is legal is based upon what the courts say is legal, that is all that really matters in the end.

No, when the British courts ruled against us, we went over their heads in 1776.
It is only what WE think that really matters in the end.
Sometimes it just takes longer, like ending slavery, woman's suffrage, etc.

Sorry, but you are getting vaccination mixed up with inoculation.
Inoculations include variolation as well as deliberate infection with a lesser disease, like cowpox, as well as vaccines.
Vaccinate I believe requires the inoculated material to be dead?

So Washington was ordering variolation with cowpox.

{...
inoculate
[iˈnäkyəˌlāt]

VERB
inoculated (past tense) · inoculated (past participle)
  1. immunize (someone) against a disease by introducing infective material, microorganisms, or vaccine into the body.
    ...}

No, I am not. A vaccine, IS an inoculation. The first recorded one happened in 1798.

No, I am not. A vaccine, IS an inoculation. The first recorded one happened in 1798.

Tiny differences in semantics.
Not worth arguing about.
However, while you are right that a vaccination is an inoculation, so is a variolation with a weak sample of the disease or a less deadly variant of the disease.
Inoculation is not one thing, but anything you inject to reduce the chances of death from a disease.
So the word inoculation includes several procedures that are thousands of years older than vaccinations.
Inoculating with cowpox is not a vaccination, but is just as good at preventing smallpox death.

So you are going to ignore the link that states otherwise.

Here is an example in the 1600s:

“The method of inoculation having been brought to light during my reign, I had it used upon you, my sons and daughters, and my descendants, and you all passed through the smallpox in the happiest possible manner…. In the beginning, when I had it tested on one or two people, some old women taxed me with extravagance, and spoke very strongly against inoculation. The courage which I summoned up to insist on its practice has saved the lives and health of millions of men. This is an extremely important thing, of which I am very proud.”
— Ian Glynn and Jenifer Glynn, The Life and Death of Smallpox

from that link. And there are many many more references to the practice.

So you are going to ignore the link that states otherwise.

Here is an example in the 1600s:

“The method of inoculation having been brought to light during my reign, I had it used upon you, my sons and daughters, and my descendants, and you all passed through the smallpox in the happiest possible manner…. In the beginning, when I had it tested on one or two people, some old women taxed me with extravagance, and spoke very strongly against inoculation. The courage which I summoned up to insist on its practice has saved the lives and health of millions of men. This is an extremely important thing, of which I am very proud.”
— Ian Glynn and Jenifer Glynn, The Life and Death of Smallpox

from that link. And there are many many more references to the practice.

There are at least 3 types of inoculations.
Vaccination is one, but inoculation also includes deliberate infection (variolation), with a similar disease like cowpox, or a version of the actual disease that you hope is weaker, like from the pus of someone recovering.
Washington ordered innoculation with cowpox, not vaccination.

Tiny differences in semantics.
Not worth arguing about.
However, while you are right that a vaccination is an inoculation, so is a variolation with a weak sample of the disease or a less deadly variant of the disease.
Inoculation is not one thing, but anything you inject to reduce the chances of death from a disease.
So the word inoculation includes several procedures that are thousands of years older than vaccinations.
Inoculating with cowpox is not a vaccination, but is just as good at preventing smallpox death.

Yes, the first recorded use is 1796 on a child.

Its hard to tell.
When you look at how these mRNA injections work, it is hard to imagine anyway they could make anything better, since they contain/produce the very spike protein that cause all the deaths.

But it does not look like they work well, and could even be increasing the infections and deaths, once the first batch of antibodies die off in a month.

{...

More Vaccinated People Are Dying of COVID in England Than Unvaccinated – Here’s Why​

TOPICS:COVID-19Infectious DiseasesPopularPublic HealthThe ConversationUniversity Of BathVaccine
By CHRISTIAN YATES, UNIVERSITY OF BATH JULY 15, 2021
...}

But it is getting harder and harder to even find uncensored sites, so it is not that clear to me what is really going on.
Social media posts have claimed that those who have received a COVID-19 vaccine are more six times more likely to die from being infected by variants than those who have not been inoculated. While the data was indeed taken from a Public Health England (PHE) briefing held in June, it was taken out of context.

“Death rate from variant COVID virus six times higher for vaccinated than unvaccinated, UK health data show,” reads a headline from a similar blog published in Life Site News on June 18

On page 12 of the briefing, it shows that 26 people have died since February 1 after testing positive for the Delta variant of the virus, having also been fully vaccinated for more than two weeks. In total, 4,087 tested positive more than two weeks after their second dose. Meanwhile, 35,521 people who were unvaccinated tested positive for the Delta variant and 34 people died.

In England, approximately 85% of the adult population have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine and 65% are fully inoculated, Dr Cevik said.

“When most people are vaccinated, most infections and deaths are expected to be among those vaccinated,” she added.

Social media posts have claimed that those who have received a COVID-19 vaccine are more six times more likely to die from being infected by variants than those who have not been inoculated. While the data was indeed taken from a Public Health England (PHE) briefing held in June, it was taken out of context.

“Death rate from variant COVID virus six times higher for vaccinated than unvaccinated, UK health data show,” reads a headline from a similar blog published in Life Site News on June 18

On page 12 of the briefing, it shows that 26 people have died since February 1 after testing positive for the Delta variant of the virus, having also been fully vaccinated for more than two weeks. In total, 4,087 tested positive more than two weeks after their second dose. Meanwhile, 35,521 people who were unvaccinated tested positive for the Delta variant and 34 people died.

In England, approximately 85% of the adult population have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine and 65% are fully inoculated, Dr Cevik said.

“When most people are vaccinated, most infections and deaths are expected to be among those vaccinated,” she added.

Sure, it is hard to say with all the fake headlines and manipulative use of numbers.
But given your numbers, it appears 26 of the 4,087 infected vaccinated died, while only 34 of the 35,521 infected unvaccinated died.
That is 1` of 157 vax deaths, while only 1 of 1044 unvax deaths.
That appears to show the vaccine increased the death rate by a factor of 7.

That is not entirely fair since it could be that those vaxed the most may also be the most vulnerable, like elderly.

Sure they do.

Trump's cult has a lot less common sense than their fat, orange dear leader.

The resistance and skepticism to mRNA injections has nothing to do with Trump or politics.
All the intelligent or knowledgeable people I know do NOT like these mRNA injections.
They are NOT good science at all, in any way.

They contain tiny molecules, not large viruses, so there is huge dangers of migration.
They do not help the immune system identify viruses, so can increase deadly immune responses to harmless proteins.

The resistance and skepticism to mRNA injections has nothing to do with Trump or politics.
All the intelligent or knowledgeable people I know do NOT like these mRNA injections.

They contain tiny molecules, not large viruses, so there is huge dangers of migration.
They do not help the immune system identify viruses, so can increase deadly immune responses to harmless proteins.

Exactly this.

I have received numerous flu shots....not worried about those.

The NATURE of this VAX makes me not like THIS VAX.....NOT ALL VAXXES!

The left just lie.

We are being controlled by PharmaNazis and TechoNazis, and the totalitarianism is ramping up quickly.

An mRNA vaccine is a type of vaccine that uses a copy of a molecule called messenger RNA (mRNA) to produce an immune response.
The vaccine delivers molecules of antigen-encoding mRNA into immune cells, which use the designed mRNA as a template to build foreign protein that would normally be produced by a pathogen (such as a virus) or by a cancer cell.
These protein molecules stimulate an adaptive immune response that teaches the body to identify and destroy the corresponding pathogen or cancer cells.
The mRNA is delivered by a co-formulation of the RNA encapsulated in lipid nanoparticles that protect the RNA strands and help their absorption into the cells.

To trigger an immune response, many vaccines put a weakened or inactivated germ into our bodies. Not mRNA vaccines. Instead, they teach our cells how to make a protein—or even just a piece of a protein—that triggers an immune response inside our bodies. That immune response, which produces antibodies, is what protects us from getting infected if the real virus enters our bodies.

Link? I heard under 12 should not vaccinate.
No US federal vaccination laws exist, but all 50 states have laws requiring children attending public school to be vaccinated against diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis (generally in a DTaP vaccine); polio (an IPV vaccine); measles and rubella (generally in an MMR vaccine); and varicella (chickenpox).
vaccines.procon.org>state-by-state-vaccinations.

Commie Political Science

Under that interpretation, you can give your Statist heroes the go-ahead to put 74 million Trump voters in re-education camps. You're favorite quote is Lenin shouting, "All Power to the Soviets!"
'Re-education' camps?
For Trumptards?

Never work, they have a lower capacity to learn, anything, than their dear leader.

Your favorite Trump tweet.

Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?

- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 19, 2013

No US federal vaccination laws exist, but all 50 states have laws requiring children attending public school to be vaccinated against diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis (generally in a DTaP vaccine); polio (an IPV vaccine); measles and rubella (generally in an MMR vaccine); and varicella (chickenpox).
vaccines.procon.org>state-by-state-vaccinations.

Sorry, thought you were talking about the Coronavirus only. I know unvaccinated families and their kids have not been vaccinated, in two states that have strict vaccination laws. Fill out paperwork and it gets waived. Medical and beliefs are the exemption.

Forum List

Back