Locke & Key.

I liked it at first. Then I came to see it as being aimed at teens. I donā€™t think I ever finished watching season 2. But the female lead, Emila Jones who also starred in the 2021 movie ā€˜Coda,ā€™ is not just pretty but very talented. I can see her becoming a major star. She can even sing.

I liked it at first. Then I came to see it as being aimed at teens. I donā€™t think I ever finished watching season 2. But the female lead, Emila Jones who also starred in the 2021 movie ā€˜Coda,ā€™ is not just pretty but very talented. I can see her becoming a major star. She can even sing.

Was Stranger Things aimed at teens? I liked it very much. Iā€™m not a teen. :heehee:

Then I watched David Harbour in *A walk among Tombstones. The most hideous depraved murderer ever!

Blacklist finished. And l liked that.

Rewatched Walking Dead.

Looking forward to the next Fauda.
I have just started watching The Blacklist. It's entertaining, but the FBI and other intel agencies really suck at their jobs. The criminals run the world it seems, and the only way the FBI has any success is with the help of a criminal mastermind.

I have just started watching The Blacklist. It's entertaining, but the FBI and other intel agencies really suck at their jobs. The criminals run the world it seems, and the only way the FBI has any success is with the help of a criminal mastermind.

I loved the Blacklist. Waiting for the final series.

And l liked Raymondā€™s quotes.

I loved the Blacklist. Waiting for the final series.

And l liked Raymondā€™s quotes.
I am enjoying watching the 1st season, but it's almost comical how easily the FBI get's subverted by the criminals. In the pilot Raymond turns himself in and is arrested, but he is soon running the place...so it seems by the end of the season. Without Raymond pulling the strings the FBI is impotent.

I am enjoying watching the 1st season, but it's almost comical how easily the FBI get's subverted by the criminals. In the pilot Raymond turns himself in and is arrested, but he is soon running the place...so it seems by the end of the season. Without Raymond pulling the strings the FBI is impotent.

Great twists and turns to come. Also, some hilarious character actors in that series.

Have you watched ā€œThe Americansā€? That was good.

They seem to pick British actors for the main roles, like ā€œThe Walking Deadā€.

Great twists and turns to come. Also, some hilarious character actors in that series.

Have you watched ā€œThe Americansā€? That was good.

They seem to pick British actors for the main roles, like ā€œThe Walking Deadā€.
I have not...yet.

Forum List

Back