Locke & Key.

Is anyone watching this?

I’m sort of getting into it.

We're on season three. I was enjoying the show until its writers began to steer its plot with woke message segments. Other than that, the show can at times exude an 80's horror vibe. I think my wife and I might be finished on episode four of the third season, which reintroduces an extremely annoying antagonist believed to be dead and defeated.

• Banned
We're on season three. I was enjoying the show until its writers began to steer its plot with woke message segments. Other than that, the show can at times exude an 80's horror vibe. I think my wife and I might be finished on episode four of the third season, which reintroduces an extremely annoying antagonist believed to be dead and defeated.

I‘ve just started season one. Visually it’s great, with attention to detail.
Maybe they are trying to replace Stranger Things.

I love that show. I just hate how they ended it.
4th season is the last :(

I‘ve just started season one. Visually it’s great, with attention to detail.
Maybe they are trying to replace Stranger Things.

I was just joking with my wife while watching Locke and Key about its young actors holding up signs reading: "We wish we'd been cast for Stranger Things." Visually the show is great to look at, especially in 4K.

I just finished the sandman. It was ok.. Very woke. Half the characters were gay. Constantine was a lesbian :rolleyes:
Im on season 4 of stranger things right now.
Midnight mass was good
Archive 81 was good
Haunting of hill house was good

Forum List

Back