Lock him up with all the rest of the insurrectionists!

Maybe along with the lady below, who literally told a school board she's bringing guns to school on Monday because of mask mandates.

These people are crazed, they're as paranoid as ever, they're on a jihad, and they're heavily armed.

holy crap.

The indictment alleges that Chad Christopher Stark of Leander, Texas, posted a Craigslist message on Jan. 5, 2021 entitled, “Georgia Patriots it’s time to kill.”

"It's time for us to take back our state from these Lawless treasonous traitors," he wrote, calling one of the Georgia officials a “Chinese agent.” "It's time to invoke our Second Amendment right” and “put a bullet in the treasonous Chinese” official.
Yeah, that doesn't sound like an FBI entrapment attempt at all.

Maybe along with the lady below, who literally told a school board she's bringing guns to school on Monday because of mask mandates.

These people are crazed, they're as paranoid as ever, they're on a jihad, and they're heavily armed.

Fairly loose mouthed bitch, but saying she would be there may not be a felonious threat. I could say, I will be somewhere locked and loaded even out of my state, as I am licensed to be carrying (and I always carry locked and loaded when I do carry) and it would only be a statement of intent to be present somewhere equipped as I am authorized to be.
In her case, it would really depend on her state laws. For example, I am authorized to carry open or concealed as a law enforcement office is while on duty, but I am forbidden to bring my weapon or weapons on school property, at least in my state. At the same time, a law enforcement officer, on duty is authorized to carry his weapon on school property. I don't know if they can go "packing" in civilian clothes, not on duty to the PTA meeting at school or not.

These morons should be put under the jail. The only way to end Trump's efforts to steal elections is to lock up all of his perpetrators. Bigly!!!
So... since there was no effort to steal the election by Trump, I assume you would consider ANY FUTURE WIN by Trump to be a "theft"? In your opinion, if he gets re-elected in '24, what should happen to save the Republic?

I didn't find one but I did find a cache of them in here, domestic terrorist.
Seems like those like you call anyone who disagrees with the Democrats, a "domestic" terrorist. You understand that this includes MILLIONS of Americans, yes? What, pray tell, should happen to "domestic terrorists"?

Trump won.
Yep... and if he chooses to run in '24, he'll win again. Probably by a much larger margin. I keep asking these concerned Democrats what they think should happen when he wins again. None of them seem eager to go "on record" with an opinion.

Yep... and if he chooses to run in '24, he'll win again. Probably by a much larger margin. I keep asking these concerned Democrats what they think should happen when he wins again. None of them seem eager to go "on record" with an opinion.

Wonder who'll they'll blame this time when Trump wins? Not the Russians, everyone know by now that was fabricated. The Chinese? Not hardly. Macedonian content farms? Nope, Hillary already tried that. FOX News? Maybe. Themselves? I doubt it.

Wow, another Domestic Terrorist. You will join him someday.
tumblr_mf5s0vlkqO1rbn1qw.gif

Forum List

Back