Lock Him Up - Iran has issued and an Arrest Warrant for Donald Trump over the killing .......................

IRAN has issued and an ARREST WARRANT for Donald Trump over the killing of top general Qassem Soleimani.
This could be bad. What are you going to do Oz, turn Trump in? Give the Iranians his address? Whatever you do, don't tell anyone he's at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. For god's sake, let's hope Trump doesn't drop a bomb on someone there again. Maybe after New York State is done suing and arresting Trump out of office, they can turn him over to Iran to have their whacks at him, too?

Iran, you want him? Come and get him. I dare ya to try. We gots lots more bombs where that first one came from.

Hold your horses - Don't shoot the messenger!
I simply noticed the headline and was surprised when I found nobody had put it up.

Having said that I think we need to accept that we do have international laws that the US are continually flouting.
As in civil law if a person is suspected of committing a crime they should be arrested and face a court of law - due process.
For far too long the US has targeted people outside its own borders and sent these drones over to blast them and anybody with them. Who decides that this person has committed a crime so grave he and innocent people with him must be blown apart?
For a start they violate International Air space and Sovereignty.
Going back to the Murder of Osama Bin Laden. They had total control of the compound he was in. He was unarmed, why didn't they just arrest him and bring him back to the Carrier, then deliver him to the International Criminal Court at The Hague instead of unlawfully killing him.
I doesn't matter what the terrorists do, we must have higher standards based on law.

IRAN has issued and an ARREST WARRANT for Donald Trump over the killing of top general Qassem Soleimani.
This could be bad. What are you going to do Oz, turn Trump in? Give the Iranians his address? Whatever you do, don't tell anyone he's at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. For god's sake, let's hope Trump doesn't drop a bomb on someone there again. Maybe after New York State is done suing and arresting Trump out of office, they can turn him over to Iran to have their whacks at him, too?

Iran, you want him? Come and get him. I dare ya to try. We gots lots more bombs where that first one came from.

I simply noticed the headline and was surprised when I found nobody had put it up.

Having said that I think we need to accept that we do have international laws that the US are continually flouting.
As in civil law if a person is suspected of committing a crime they should be arrested and face a court of law - due process.
For far too long the US has targeted people outside its own borders and sent these drones over to blast them and anybody with them. Who decides that this person has committed a crime so grave he and innocent people with him must be blown apart?
Going back to the Murder of Osama Bin Laden. They had total control of the compound he was in. He was unarmed, why didn't they just arrest him and bring him back to the Carrier, then deliver him to the International Criminal Court at The Hague instead of unlawfully killing him.
I doesn't matter what the terrorists do, we must have higher standards based on law.

assuming the seals did bring in Laden alive, why would they transport him to the Hague, instead of Guantanamo Bay? The Hague isn't very secure, and the Eurotrash would be likely to release him

assuming the seals did bring in Laden alive, why would they transport him to the Hague, instead of Guantanamo Bay? The Hague isn't very secure, and the Eurotrash would be likely to release him
Because Guantanamo is nothing more than an illegal concentration camp that practices torture. The reason the US sends people there is because they would be entitled to legal rights if brought to the US mainland.

Because Guantanamo is nothing more than an illegal concentration camp that practices torture. The reason the US sends people there is because they would be entitled to legal rights if brought to the US mainland.

The purpose of Guantanamo Bay is to protect the American public from these very dangerous people, the Worst of the Worst.

It would be too risky to bring someone like Laden to America. What if he escaped?

As opposed to Barry Hussein, who is welcomed with opened arms since he spent 8 years bending over and grabbing his ankles for the Mullahs.
The Russians seem to be reaming Trump real good right about now, and unlike Obama, with no Vaseline.

That old, fat bastard is getting flogged something fierce! Wouldn't you agree?

Forum List

Back