Lock Him Up - Iran has issued and an Arrest Warrant for Donald Trump over the killing .......................

Another instance of doing something that we would never accept another country doing to us. I imagine if they killed a high level official of ours we wouldn't settle on an arrest warrant. We would attack. We need to quit believing other countries don't have the same rights to retaliate as we believe we have.

Iran has attacked America in the past, including this piece of shit, Soleimani . IMHO, its time that big shots like the so-called "general" taste a little death too. BTW, Soleimani was in the field of battle and was a soldier. Death sometimes happens under those circumstances.

No they haven't. We could also note that being is the field of battle is something foreign to Trump.

Also foreign to Obama, Bush43, and Bill Clinton. So what?

While I'll still condemn Obama for what he did, he didn't avoid getting drafted like Clinton and Trump.

Obama was never exposed to the draft.

Yeah...yeah. Dubya has an arrest warrant too....somewhere he'll never visit as well. Be like me having a warrant in Chicago....or NY... or some other "shithole"
Oh! I think I have one in Salt Lake City! They can fuck off.
But umm..if you have a warrant here..they will come get you from around the world.
Yeah, they don't play around here.

Another instance of doing something that we would never accept another country doing to us. I imagine if they killed a high level official of ours we wouldn't settle on an arrest warrant. We would attack. We need to quit believing other countries don't have the same rights to retaliate as we believe we have.
They did kill several of our soldiers. We retaliated.

That will happen when you have your soldiers in places they do not belong.
Were they in Iran? Nope. He’s the one that didn’t belong in Iraq.

Iran has attacked America in the past, including this piece of shit, Soleimani . IMHO, its time that big shots like the so-called "general" taste a little death too. BTW, Soleimani was in the field of battle and was a soldier. Death sometimes happens under those circumstances.

No they haven't. We could also note that being is the field of battle is something foreign to Trump.

While I'll still condemn Obama for what he did, he didn't avoid getting drafted like Clinton and Trump.
STFU you sorry sack of shit enemy of Americans. Fuck you! I'll make you earn your paltry shill check this week!
You might would be better off if you actually did some work, dude.

English buddy. Try English.

Obama was never exposed to the draft.

Right.

Neither do we.

STFU you sorry sack of shit enemy of Americans. Fuck you! I'll make you earn your paltry shill check this week!
You might would be better off if you actually did some work, dude.

English buddy. Try English.
I do realize you can't comprehend what work is. It's OK little buddy. :itsok:
Either you'll learn or be put out of your misery.
Whoever educated you didn't do you any favors. Reflect on that.

With all the cash that the asshole Obama gave his Iranian Mullah buddies they now have the money to pay for lawyers to do things like this. LOL!

Yet another case where those who hate Trump so much they would rather side with a foreign regime that is a threat to US.
How is Iran a threat to the USA? I believe they are a threat to an ally, Israel...And we are protecting them... but a threat to us, right now... I dunno?

And truly, so what if Iran charges Trump with murder... it's not like he was ever going to step foot in Iran....

Yet another case where those who hate Trump so much they would rather side with a foreign regime that is a threat to US.
How is Iran a threat to the USA? I believe they are a threat to an ally, Israel...And we are protecting them... but a threat to us, right now... I dunno?

And truly, so what if Iran charges Trump with murder... it's not like he was ever going to step foot in Iran....
They verbally threaten us, GF. Are you saying they're chumps that should be dismissed, er wut?

Neither do we.
So because you believe that, it gives them the right to kill our soldiers.
Fuck off.

They verbally threaten us, GF. Are you saying they're chumps that should be dismissed, er wut?
Words are just words... Trump and his Rocket man comments and his annihilation threats to Kim Jung Un, in the beginning... before their love affair, :D were the same type of words.... meaningless...

Words are just words... Trump and his Rocket man comments and his annihilation threats to Kim Jung Un, in the beginning... before their love affair, :D were the same type of words.... meaningless...
Droning the Iranian general made a statement. That was not meaningless.
That was a "chill out" call..
I'd hate to think that man lost his life for no reason.

How is Iran a threat to the USA?

I imagine the rainbows and unicorns in your neighborhood must be especially pretty this time of year.

Do wish to join me in closing my eyes to the world and singing kumbaya? I always feel so warm and fuzzy inside when I do that.

Oh, no doubt he was a bad guy...

But as far as recklessly taking him out that way, risking the injury and harm to hundreds of troops there with Iran's retaliation, was not worth the action, at that time, imho.

IRAN has issued and an ARREST WARRANT for Donald Trump over the killing of top general Qassem Soleimani.
This could be bad. What are you going to do Oz, turn Trump in? Give the Iranians his address? Whatever you do, don't tell anyone he's at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. For god's sake, let's hope Trump doesn't drop a bomb on someone there again. Maybe after New York State is done suing and arresting Trump out of office, they can turn him over to Iran to have their whacks at him, too?

Iran, you want him? Come and get him. I dare ya to try. We gots lots more bombs where that first one came from.

View attachment 356686

This is of course, all bull shit. Liberals threatened to have President Bush sent to the Fucking Hague for war crimes trials during his 8 years in Washington. They didn't follow through then either.
They couldn't because those kind of people (girlie men) can't fight.

Oh, no doubt he was a bad guy...

But as far as recklessly taking him out that way, risking the injury and harm to hundreds of troops there with Iran's retaliation, was not worth the action, at that time, imho.
Reasoning like this ^^, or the lack of it, creates situations like you have in Seattle.

Forum List

Back