LoBiando Doesn't KNOW The Constitution...

Imagine that? A Congresscritter that is SWORN to uphold it...Defend it...Is called out upon it...and by...[DrumRoll]...A TEA PARTY MEMBER

Folks? It IS our Duty to grill these people. THEY are our employees...seems that some don't KNOW their JOB.

Go get them. Call them OUT.

How ironic.

You're criticizing a congressman for not knowing the Constitution without understanding it yourself.

Our representatives are not "our employees." They're citizens we've chosen to act in our names. We trust them to act autonomously. It's not a master and servant relationship.

Are we paying them to represent us? Why, yes, I believe we are. So they ARE our employees. And maybe YOU trust them to act autonomously. Intelligent people watch them like hawks and expect them to do as their constituents tell them.

*ANY* Congresscritter that doesn't KNOW the Document should be voted the HELL OUT...and frankly I am an advocate of a rather extensive TEST of ALL Representatives that vye for office.

If they FAIL? Go look for employment elsewhere.

where did you get your expertise in the constitution?

Seems to me that this critter FAILED in Demonstrated knowledge of that which HE and Hundreds of others that sought employment swore they'd DEFEND.

This instance scores a Goosegg for that poor Congresscritter.

HOW can one defend what they don't know?

You're barking UP the wrong tree.

As a citizen? I demand that these people take a TEST before they are qualified to RUN for office.
Are you NOT tested to drive upon Public Roadways?

Are not Several trades TESTED for compitency before they are certified BY the Government before THEY can practice?

I'd say this was a two-way street and we shot this shit right back at them.

Where in the Constitution does it say that, Tommy?

ah...see, that's the thing... they only apply the desire for knowledge to the people they disagree with.
'
otherwise, they'd be laughing their butts off at sarah 'i love the pro-america parts of the country' palin.

Here we GO with the "Palin" shit. NO ONE is here talkin about Palin except YOU.

You are more disingenuous than I ever imagined...and you FAIL to derail the thread.

Try elsewhere. NOwhere was she mentioned until NOW. Get lost Jillian. You are an idiot.

don't like your double standard pointed out, huh?

:thup:

He never does...that's why he's such an....er....success. :eusa_whistle:

Here we GO with the "Palin" shit. NO ONE is here talkin about Palin except YOU.

You are more disingenuous than I ever imagined...and you FAIL to derail the thread.

Try elsewhere. NOwhere was she mentioned until NOW. Get lost Jillian. You are an idiot.

don't like your double standard pointed out, huh?

:thup:

Does Palin hold an office right now? NO.
Your logic FAILS Jillian. Rhetoric that fails miserably.

And that all you ever have on this board...Bullshit rhetoric.

Why no...she doesn't. She quit in the middle of her term.

How ironic.

You're criticizing a congressman for not knowing the Constitution without understanding it yourself.

Our representatives are not "our employees." They're citizens we've chosen to act in our names. We trust them to act autonomously. It's not a master and servant relationship.

Who pays our representatives salaries?

I rest my case!

Why would you do that? Your "argument" is far from convincing.

If I paid your salary I'd be your boss, since I pay my representatives salary that makes me their boss. In other words you stupid fuck, they work for us, they are our employees. We hired them when we elected them and we can sure as hell fire their dumbassess too. Get your head out of your ass and pay attention!

I suppose Thomas will be supporting the tossing out of one John Boehner.

Boehner mixes up Constitution and Declaration - Glenn Thrush - POLITICO.com

ah...see, that's the thing... they only apply the desire for knowledge to the people they disagree with.
'
otherwise, they'd be laughing their butts off at sarah 'i love the pro-america parts of the country' palin.

Nope... for me.. I don't care WHO they are.. REP, DEM, CON, GRE, IND, or whatever else... they do not know the Constitution (as evidenced by talking points and by bills that are proposed), they have no business in congress

Who pays our representatives salaries?

I rest my case!

If I paid your salary I'd be your boss, since I pay my representatives salary that makes me their boss. In other words you stupid fuck, they work for us, they are our employees. We hired them when we elected them and we can sure as hell fire their dumbassess too. Get your head out of your ass and pay attention!

Then, if you are not happy with your Representative...fire them...all. by. yourself.

oops.

Then, if you are not happy with your Representative...fire them...all. by. yourself.

oops.

I like my representative. I'd vote to re-elect him if he decides to run again. The fact of the matter is they work for us, and we can fire them either by not re-electing them or by recall/impeachment.

Imagine that? A Congresscritter that is SWORN to uphold it...Defend it...Is called out upon it...and by...[DrumRoll]...A TEA PARTY MEMBER

Folks? It IS our Duty to grill these people. THEY are our employees...seems that some don't KNOW their JOB.

Go get them. Call them OUT.

How ironic.

Are we paying them to represent us? Why, yes, I believe we are. So they ARE our employees. And maybe YOU trust them to act autonomously. Intelligent people watch them like hawks and expect them to do as their constituents tell them.

The employment relationship includes the right to command the employee and to terminate the relationship. An elected official is answerable to no one and can't be fired. He, therefore, is not an employee.

How ironic.

The employment relationship includes the right to command the employee and to terminate the relationship. An elected official is answerable to no one and can't be fired. He, therefore, is not an employee.

He can be fired dumbass and he answers to his constiuents. You are one stupid fuck!!

oops.

I like my representative. I'd vote to re-elect him if he decides to run again. The fact of the matter is they work for us, and we can fire them either by not re-electing them or by recall/impeachment.

And what if the Representative you like is DISLIKED by a majority? And what if the Representative you want to fire is LIKED by the majority?

Hiring/Firing is a simplistic description by a simplistic poster. It's quite more complex than that.

oops.

And what if the Representative you like is DISLIKED by a majority? And what if the Representative you want to fire is LIKED by the majority?

Hiring/Firing is a simplistic description by a simplistic poster. It's quite more complex than that.

No it's not complex, but I can see how a simpleton like you would think it was. I used simplistic descriptions as not to confuse the likes of you, but apparently it wasn't simplistic enough. Fact is the people are the ones that ultimately decides who gets elected and who doesn't and there is legal procedures where state reps can be impeached or recalled.

No it's not complex, but I can see how a simpleton like you would think it was. I used simplistic descriptions as not to confuse the likes of you, but apparently it wasn't simplistic enough. Fact is the people are the ones that ultimately decides who gets elected and who doesn't and there is legal procedures where state reps can be impeached or recalled.

And should be without delay.

Of course there are...but in order to be IMPEACHED, one must commit a crime. ( You not liking them does not constitute a crime...sorry)

In order to be RECALLED, it too requires a MAJORITY of voters to vote yes. (You not liking them does not constitute a majority...sorry)
:lol::lol::lol:

Based on what charges or reasons?

I suppose Thomas will be supporting the tossing out of one John Boehner.

Boehner mixes up Constitution and Declaration - Glenn Thrush - POLITICO.com

'

Nope... for me.. I don't care WHO they are.. REP, DEM, CON, GRE, IND, or whatever else... they do not know the Constitution (as evidenced by talking points and by bills that are proposed), they have no business in congress

I agree. And not listening to their constituients especially what we witnessed during the HealthCare debates. They knew it wasn't wanted. Many went ahead anyway.

Based on what charges or reasons?

Forum List

Back