Loathsome Untouchables

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Conservatives should begin the process of adding to their list of untouchable candidates in 2014 & 2016. I don’t mean Elliot Ness untouchable —— I mean loathsome untouchable.

untouchable (adjective)

1. Not to be touched.

2. Out of reach; unobtainable.

3. Being beyond the reach of criticism, impeachment, or attack.

4. Loathsome or unpleasant to the touch.

Let me start with Hillary Clinton before going to Republicans. Reports say she is already distancing herself from Barack Taqiyya’s policies. That’s one neat trick even for so accomplished a liar as Clinton since there was never an inch of difference separating the two. Back in 2008 liberal media mouths admitted that there was more space between Siamese twins than there was between Clinton and Taqiyya. If nothing else, Hillarycare II should put her at the top of every American’s untouchable list.

Republicans and conservatives

Media support, and/or Karl Rove’s blessings, are surefire ways to spot an untouchable. To date, Chris Christie and Marco Rubio dominate the list. I expect Rubio to solidify his position when amnesty for illegals comes up again. Rubio tried to save face by coming out against funding HillaryCare II. A cynic might say that Rubio lost nothing when Boehner rolled over faster than a two dollar hooker in a Greek whorehouse. In mainstream media circles Ted Cruz was painted the villain. In my circle of friends Rubio improved not a whit because he was on the side of the angels on one issue.

Barack Taqiyya & Company have to get amnesty through Congress before the midterms. If they don’t there is a good chance Democrats will lose the Senate. The current leadership controlling the House means very little. Boehner will roll over just as fast for amnesty as he did when he turned tail on defunding the ACA. In short: The government should still be shutdown.

Somehow amnesty for illegals will be tied to raising the debt ceiling. If you think that Boehner is not a two-faced liar on par with Democrat liars consider this:

(CNSNews.com) - Since John Boehner became speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives on Jan. 5, 2011, the debt of the federal government has increased by $3,064,063,380,067.72. That is more than the total federal debt accumulated in the first 200 years of the U.S. Congress--during the terms of the first 48 speakers of the House.

Under Boehner: Debt Up $3T In Under 3 Yrs--Enough to Buy Every Household 3 Yrs Tuition at State College
October 20, 2013 - 11:28 PM
By Terence P. Jeffrey

Under Boehner: Debt Up $3T In Under 3 Yrs--Enough to Buy Every Household 3 Yrs Tuition at State College | CNS News

The budget notwithstanding, more debt is a foregone conclusion. Worse still, Democrats will tie everything to the debt ceiling so media intimidation can play the blame game —— more to give CINO (conservatives in name only) and filthy lying sneaks like Boehner cover than to blame conservatives.

Parenthetically, I have not read that Boehner has a drinking problem, but his face sure as hell looks like the face of a falling-down drunk to me. That Max Factor pancake makeup he wears can’t hide the telltale signs from the discerning eye of an old merchant seaman who imbibed with the best of them.

Sad to say, RINO will have an easier time voting for amnesty than they had when they turned on conservatives over the ACA. RINO are already on the books in favor of amnesty for illegals.

NOTE: Barack Taqiyya & Company will order the media to inundate the public with the amnesty issue in order to drive the ACA out of the public’s mind until after the midterms. Also note that there is a lot of smoke blowing around that says Taqiyya and the media are deadly enemies. That’s a strange charge when you look at the ACA and the protection he gets on TV on a daily basis.

I can’t say that being informed will stop Congress from granting amnesty before November 2014, but here are a few pertinent facts all Americans should be aware of:

A report issued last summer by the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) and Joint Committee on Taxation (JCT) reveals that American job-seekers would get hit with a double whammy of lower wages and higher unemployment levels. “Taking into account all of those flows of new immigrants, CBO and JCT expect that a greater number of immigrants with lower skills than with higher skills would be added to the workforce, slightly pushing down the average wage for the labor force as a whole, other things being equal,” the report states. “Although the average wage would be lower than under current law over the first dozen years, the minimum wage would keep the wages of some less skilled workers from falling, dampening businesses’ demand for those workers,” the analysis added.

XXXXX

According to a devastating report by the Heritage Foundation, comprehensive immigration would cost taxpayers $6.3 trillion in new spending on entitlements and social programs over a 50 year period. Heritage contends that $9.4 trillion in government benefits included in the Gang of Eight bill, namely Social Security, Medicare, social programs like Medicaid and food stamps, and coverage under Obamacare, would be offset by only $3.1 trillion in taxes paid by those who receive de facto amnesty.

XXXXX

As American Thinker’s Tara Sevatius explains, comprehensive immigration reform serves the left’s interests far more than those of conservative Americans. If 11 million illegals are granted amnesty, “the shift to an America one-party state will accelerate at warp speed,” she writes. She further notes that Republicans are kidding themselves if they think Hispanics will eventually embrace conservative values, citing a 2012 survey taken by the Pew Hispanic Center. It revealed that a staggering 75 percent of Hispanics prefer “bigger government and more services.” That compared to only 41 percent of the American population as whole that wants the same thing.

XXXXX

. . . in the next few months the American public will be bombarded with volumes of information attempting to convince them that the the legalization of 11 million illegal aliens currently in the country, along with the 17 million immigrants added to that total over the years, is a net plus for the nation.

XXXXX

Basic economics explains that more of anything makes each individual unit of that thing worth less. More American workers competing with newly legalized immigrants for scarcer and scarcer well-paying jobs is no exception to that rule.

Amnesty’s Second Wind
By Arnold Ahlert Monday, October 21, 2013

Amnesty?s Second Wind

p.s. It’s closer to 20,000,000 than it is to 11,000,000.

Last edited:
The government should still be shutdown.

Maybe it would be had the media questioned the stuff a friend sent me in one of those e-mail chain letters. At the very least the Republicans would not have gotten the blame.

I have worked in the government on and off for 40 years. During that time I became quite familiar with requisitions, bidding, awarding contracts etc. It is a time consuming process with bean-counters and pencil-necked bureaucrats every step of the way. The simplest request takes months not days or hours.

In less than 8 hours of the shutdown, miraculously, professionally printed 3X4 foot signs appeared all over
the country in the tens of thousands saying-"this [park, facility, etc. with custom logos] closed due to government shutdown. There has not been a government shutdown in 17 years. These signs were designed, specifications were determined, signs were then requisitioned, bids were posted and vetted, government contracts were awarded. The materials were then ordered and the signs manufactured then distributed by U.S. Mail or freight companies.

This shutdown was orchestrated and planned well in advance at least 6-8 months ago. Millions of tax dollars were appropriated and spent in this process. There is a paper trail a mile long leading directly to the White House.

grandpa_simpson_yelling_at_cloud.jpg

2014: I will not vote for Stewart in the primary. I will vote against all incumbents in the local and state elections. I will vote Republican if the candidate is not a TeaP, and if so, get drunk and vote Republican, unless it is Stewart and I will vote for the Democrat.

2016: I will vote Republican for president. The candidate will be Christie. I will vote for candidates based on how they acted as incumbents, and if not, research them carefully.

Rubio doesn’t realize it but he is bailing water out of a presidential boat that already sank. Notice in the brief video that he does not mention the weight that sank his boat —— amnesty for illegals:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI77ddrBJjU&feature=player_detailpage]Rubio: Piecemeal Approach to Immigration the Way to Go - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back