Loading Up The Bud Light Truck

There is a liquor store fairly close to where I work. I just drove by it on the way to work and there was a huge Bud Light semi-truck in the parking lot and their driver was loading a huge amount of product from the liquor store back onto the truck, not the other way around. Made me laugh.

It is good to see you laughing at someone losing their livelihood due to the pure hate you all feel for anyone different than you.

It is good to see you laughing at someone losing their livelihood due to the pure hate you all feel for anyone different than you.
The only ones losing their livelihood work for Bud and it was all self inflicted. You don't seem to care if people lose their livelihood when the left want to boycott. Did you care when people lost their livelihood after being fired from their jobs for not getting vaccinated?

You don't seem to care if people lose their livelihood when the left want to boycott.

Can you point to any left boycott threads on here?

Did you care when people lost their livelihood after being fired from their jobs for not getting vaccinated?

I was against vaccine mandates by the Govt. But support the right of an employer to create their own requirements for employment.

The difference is yours is based upon pure hate,

Wow. I think that's the quickest I have ever been insulted. Usually there is some debate first before you guys realize you lost and start hurling insults.

What is there to debate, you are gleeful you hate has caused people harm.

How does one debate hate?

Whereas your side just burns down whole neighborhoods of completely unrelated livelihoods in unfettered rage. You folks really don't have room to whine on this one.

Whereas your side just burns down whole neighborhoods of completely unrelated livelihoods in unfettered rage. You folks really don't have room to whine on this one.

I do not have a side and I spoke out about all of that when it was going on as it is just as wrong.

Can you point to any left boycott threads on here?

I was against vaccine mandates by the Govt. But support the right of an employer to create their own requirements for employment.

The difference is yours is based upon pure hate,
So, you're saying the left have never tried boycotts?

Biden and the government pressured businesses to fire people due to vaccine mandates. That way they couldn't be accused of the government doing it. They pull that BS with a lot of different things.

I am saying that it is hard to talk about them on here is people do not start threads about them.

Biden and the government pressured businesses to fire people due to vaccine mandates. That way they couldn't be accused of the government doing it. They pull that BS with a lot of different things.

Yes, and I was 100% against that.

So you are now calling out the left for all the boycotts they did over the years which caused people harm?

Start threads about them and I will be happy to do so.

I am saying that it is hard to talk about them on here is people do not start threads about them.

Yes, and I was 100% against that.

Start threads about them and I will be happy to do so.
Right now we are seeing righty boycotts. There have been numerous lefty boycotts, they're just not currently in the news. However, the lefty boycott I enjoyed the most is when they tried to put Chick-Fil-A out of business but it wound up causing much increased business instead, with them running out of chicken in several locations.

They tried to boycott Chick Fil La....lol that was classic....the biggest sales day in Chik Fil La history

Forum List

Back