Liz cheney.

Says the guy who votes for a party that has no platform other than its hatred for Trump.
You don't know the Democratic platform? You don't know the differences between the parties on the freakin' issues?

Holy crap, are you kept in a cage? Do you ever see the sun? Are you adequately fed?

Your willful ignorance is your problem, not mine.
Explain the difference between the Democrat platform and the CPUSA platform
Provide the CPUSA platform. I looked. I couldn't find it on their website, just vague generalities and tedious platitudes.

And please source it. Not Hannity's or Tucker's or Breitbart's interpretations of it.

I'll wait here. Thanks in advance.

Oh, does this mean that you DO know the Democrats' platform? Were you lying before?
Communists Sue Democratic Party For Stealing Platform | Republican Party of Milwaukee County

Says the guy who votes for a party that has no platform other than its hatred for Trump.
You don't know the Democratic platform? You don't know the differences between the parties on the freakin' issues?

Holy crap, are you kept in a cage? Do you ever see the sun? Are you adequately fed?

Provide the CPUSA platform. I looked. I couldn't find it on their website, just vague generalities and tedious platitudes.

And please source it. Not Hannity's or Tucker's or Breitbart's interpretations of it.

Oh, does this mean that you DO know the Democrats' platform? Were you lying before?
Communists Sue Democratic Party For Stealing Platform | Republican Party of Milwaukee County
That's all you have? A headline from a Trumpster site?

Show me their actual platform. What they want to do, specifically, and I will respond. If they're actual communists, this will be easy.

Now I know you're just lying again.

Show me their actual platform. What they want to do, specifically, and I will respond. If they're actual communists, this will be easy.

You are weaseling so hard that it's utterly hilarious.

CPUSA Program

CPUSA Program
Yes, that's the "vague generalities and tedious platitudes" to which I referred.

Let me make this easier for you, if I can. Does the Democratic Party want:

1 Government ownership and control of all production?
2 Government ownership and control of all distribution?

Yes or no? Is that a simple enough question for you? Can you actually PROVE anything instead of providing worthless crap?

We both know you're in over your head here. All you can provide is talk radio talking points.

CPUSA Program
Yes, that's the "vague generalities and tedious platitudes" to which I referred.

Yes or no? Is that a simple enough question for you? Can you actually PROVE anything instead of providing worthless crap?

We both know you're in over your head here. All you can provide is talk radio talking points.
Once again, you claim the above is the communist platform, but it doesn't say that on their website. If that's the case, then why should anyone believe the Democrats don't want the exact same thing? You just admitted you can't believe what political parties say the want. Until you can prove that the above is the actual party agenda, your claim is bullshit. The Democrat party has the same agenda as the communist party.

CPUSA Program

Once again, you claim the above is the communist platform, but it doesn't say that on their website. If that's the case, then why should anyone believe the Democrats don't want the exact same thing? You just admitted you can't believe what political parties say the want. Until you can prove that the above is the actual party agenda, your claim is bullshit. The Democrat party has the same agenda as the communist party.
So you admit that you don't have the platform. AND you say the platforms are the same. Even though you can't know.

Good gawd. You're such a waste of time.

Dismissed.

Jesus. Cheney is a hard core conservative. She's no friend of Dems but she does believe in democracy...=rt of.

The fact that she is being portrayed as some kind of liberal is freaking scary
She's a neocon piece of shit, that moonbats like you hated with a passion before she turned on the awful Orange Man.
Do I sound at ALL as if I like her?

Dope

And newsflash, Your GOP morons (virtually all of them) would go neocon in a trump minute if told to be so

Liz Cheney has more balls than all the other so-called leaders of the GOP who have all been kneeling and groveling before Trump.
LMAO ..

Liz Cheney is a traitorist POS ...

The very reason you psycho leftitst support her ...
Liz Cheney is a bright light in the republican party who knows that the blob is destroying our democracy. She doesn't diss Trump behind his back like most other Republicans in congress do and lick his ass in public like most Republicans in congress do.

btw there is also a possibility that Cheney, a Russia hawk, notices that Trump is doing Putin's (and Jina's) bidding on issue 1 for him, which is to sow dissent into whether our democratic-republic works.

Our democratic republic works, in spite of democrat cheating. You'll see in 2022 and 2024.
Please don't forget that you have zero evidence on the bogus Trump-Putin connection, while there are a billion reasons that prove the Xiden-Xi connection.
Here is why Putin wants Trump.
So tell my why Xi wants Biden.
because its doing terribly for Xi now, since Biden is helping Taiwan.
Taiwan isn't the only issue, and we still don't know what happens if/when China invades Taiwan, I'm not so sure Biden would look the other way to avoid a war with China. Xi sure paid the Bidens enough, we'll see how his investments work out.

Politifact says Trump was tougher on Russia than Obama/Biden.

Trump aint any different

what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Show us how much money Trump GOT FROM CHINA. A "bank account" proves nothing. The Bidens got millions from China, Trump imposed tariffs on China. Your point is??
There is no evidence that the Bidens earning anything from China. Details here.

by contrast, Ivanka got 41 trademarks in china.
No evidence?? How about an email chain and an eye-witness-whistleblower?

LOL!! Ivanka's trademarks are not a bribe of millions of dollars. Do you know what a "trademark" is?
Trump imposed serious tariffs on China. Watch what Biden does to earn his bribes.
China gave Ivana trump dozens of patents.
UAE/ Qatar invested millions into Kushner's companies.
Saudi Arabia spent millions at trump hotels.

Is Hunter running for some office? or hold any official position.
Sure, Hunter's official position is "Joe's Bagman".
The venture—set up in 2017 after Mr. Biden left the vice presidency and before his presidential campaign—never received proposed funds from the Chinese company or completed any deals, according to people familiar with the matter. Corporate records reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden.
Hunter's laptop emails and Mr. Bobulinski say otherwise. Believe what you want. There was no Burisma cash either, huh?
Credible news organizations have found no evidence to corroborate Bobulinski’s claims about a role in the proposed venture for Joe Biden. Joe Biden’s financial documents show no indication of any income related to the venture.
Sure, like Joe Biden didn't do anything in the Ukraine to protect his druggie son's other cash cow. I'm not buying that Hunter's scams are all legit.

Ron Johnson cleared this up:

btw there is also a possibility that Cheney, a Russia hawk, notices that Trump is doing Putin's (and Jina's) bidding on issue 1 for him, which is to sow dissent into whether our democratic-republic works.

Our democratic republic works, in spite of democrat cheating. You'll see in 2022 and 2024.
Please don't forget that you have zero evidence on the bogus Trump-Putin connection, while there are a billion reasons that prove the Xiden-Xi connection.
Taiwan isn't the only issue, and we still don't know what happens if/when China invades Taiwan, I'm not so sure Biden would look the other way to avoid a war with China. Xi sure paid the Bidens enough, we'll see how his investments work out.

Trump aint any different

Show us how much money Trump GOT FROM CHINA. A "bank account" proves nothing. The Bidens got millions from China, Trump imposed tariffs on China. Your point is??

LOL!! Ivanka's trademarks are not a bribe of millions of dollars. Do you know what a "trademark" is?
Trump imposed serious tariffs on China. Watch what Biden does to earn his bribes.

The venture—set up in 2017 after Mr. Biden left the vice presidency and before his presidential campaign—never received proposed funds from the Chinese company or completed any deals, according to people familiar with the matter. Corporate records reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden.
Hunter's laptop emails and Mr. Bobulinski say otherwise. Believe what you want. There was no Burisma cash either, huh?
Credible news organizations have found no evidence to corroborate Bobulinski’s claims about a role in the proposed venture for Joe Biden. Joe Biden’s financial documents show no indication of any income related to the venture.
Sure, like Joe Biden didn't do anything in the Ukraine to protect his druggie son's other cash cow. I'm not buying that Hunter's scams are all legit.

Ron Johnson said that the Bidens need to be investigated...i.e. follow the money, from Ukraine and China. Remember Joe's extortion video using $1billion in aid, yes, or no?

Trump aint any different

Ron Johnson said that the Bidens need to be investigated...i.e. follow the money, from Ukraine and China. Remember Joe's extortion video using $1billion in aid, yes, or no?

Yes Ron Johnson said that, and he did that, and the result is in his report i referenced. Ron Johnson also covered Ukraine.

As far as firing of prosecutor Shokin. It wasnt just Biden who wanted him fired, it was our allies also. Shokin wasnt investigating corruption as he should have, so he need to be booted out.
But such a job of fighting corruption in ukraine is diffucult. i.e. our ambassador Marie Yovanovitch fired for actually fighting that corruption in ukraine.

Trump aint any different

Yes Ron Johnson said that, and he did that, and the result is in his report i referenced. Ron Johnson also covered Ukraine.

As far as firing of prosecutor Shokin. It wasnt just Biden who wanted him fired, it was our allies also. Shokin wasnt investigating corruption as he should have, so he need to be booted out.
But such a job of fighting corruption in ukraine is diffucult. i.e. our ambassador Marie Yovanovitch fired for actually fighting that corruption in ukraine.

Not to rehash the Ukraine prosecutors, but the guy following Shokin, covered up any investigation into the Biden's cash cow, Burisma. Yovanovich never fought anyone but Trump, who has every right to fire/replace any ambassador he wants. I don't recall her impeachment testimony, but generally the people testifying were deep state hacks who had their own agenda instead of Trump's. For example, Dr. Fiona Hill said not to arm Ukraine before saying to arm them?! WTF?

Trump aint any different

Not to rehash the Ukraine prosecutors, but the guy following Shokin, covered up any investigation into the Biden's cash cow, Burisma. Yovanovich never fought anyone but Trump, who has every right to fire/replace any ambassador he wants. I don't recall her impeachment testimony, but generally the people testifying were deep state hacks who had their own agenda instead of Trump's. For example, Dr. Fiona Hill said not to arm Ukraine before saying to arm them?! WTF?

And you believe that horse shit from”Newspunch”?

Of course you do

Trump aint any different

you just found the worst site on the internet, news punch, congrats.

Trump aint any different

Of course you do

Show me where Shokin's successor prosecuted anyone. (hint: you can't, didn't happen)
"Shokin’s successor, Yuriy Lutsenko, who was Ukraine’s prosecutor general from 2016 through August 2019, also did not have the Ukrainian people’s best interests at heart, she said. Under Lutsenko, four of the five outstanding criminal cases against Zlochevsky were shut down. Zlochevsky – a Ukrainian oligarch who founded Burisma Holdings — was required to pay a $4 million fine and was ultimately allowed back in Ukraine."
“Ukrainians know that Shokin and Lutsenko are the bad guys in our country,” she said.. “So of course it was disappointing to hear [people speaking about them in a positive way], but I hope that getting the facts and the truth out there will help a lot of people – not only in Ukraine, but also in the U.S. — to understand who is good and who is bad.”

Trump aint any different

Like "mediabiasfactcheck" is any more honest.
Ever since the MSM went 95% negative on Trump with all fake news all the time, there are no "facts", just alternate facts and propaganda.

Trump aint any different

Of course you do

Show me where Shokin's successor prosecuted anyone. (hint: you can't, didn't happen)
"Shokin’s successor, Yuriy Lutsenko, who was Ukraine’s prosecutor general from 2016 through August 2019, also did not have the Ukrainian people’s best interests at heart, she said. Under Lutsenko, four of the five outstanding criminal cases against Zlochevsky were shut down. Zlochevsky – a Ukrainian oligarch who founded Burisma Holdings — was required to pay a $4 million fine and was ultimately allowed back in Ukraine."
“Ukrainians know that Shokin and Lutsenko are the bad guys in our country,” she said.. “So of course it was disappointing to hear [people speaking about them in a positive way], but I hope that getting the facts and the truth out there will help a lot of people – not only in Ukraine, but also in the U.S. — to understand who is good and who is bad.”

Trump aint any different

Like "mediabiasfactcheck" is any more honest.
Ever since the MSM went 95% negative on Trump with all fake news all the time, there are no "facts", just alternate facts and propaganda.

Lutsenko was Giuliani's best buddy in Ukraine, and was a big player in firing Marie Yovanovich.
However, even Lutsenko saw how pointless it was to pursue the Bidens in ukraine.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back