Liz cheney.

Liz Cheney's voting record:

Liz Cheney voted with Trump more often than Gaetz:

Can someone explain what specifically makes her a RHINO, or is that just a term you throw out at everyone these days?

She refuse to carry water for Trump and favors the truth over his petty bullshit. Isn't that enough?

Funny thing is, it looks like she is the only member of Congress' that will face consequences for her response to January 6th... I applaud Liz Cheney for not compromising her principles, her conscience, or the truth in exchange for power.

Tell you what, I couldn't be happier that I kicked the party to the curb. They are a sad shadow of what they once were... Their complete capitulation to Trump is a fucking embarrassment.

And that to me is disturbing :(
That's the fundamental problem here. This isn't about political rhetoric or political tactics or debating issues. It's about a GOP that has become detached from reality.

And they're too crazed to see that they're opening the door for the people they hate the most -- the other tribe -- to push us too far in the other direction. That's been my concern even before Trump was elected in 2016.
Says the guy who votes for a party that has no platform other than its hatred for Trump.

If you voted Republican
Liz Cheney being fired for being truthful ... Stefanik a sycophant - who BTW is my Rep. in Congress

Full story is here >>>

Stefanik (Trump Lackey) vs. Cheney (Truth Teller)
(Trump favors Stefanik: Tells GOP do it)
Cheney is neocon scum like her old man.....McCarty is going to throw her overboard to try and save himself from the coming scandal, of him being bunkies with lobbyist turd Frank Luntz.

Suddenly, you moonbats are having fist fights to see who can crawl up Bush's ass first.

Damn, boy...You are spot on.

Tucker Carlson destroyed McCarthy will than report on Luntz. He has taken a big hit. He has been able to avoid
negative media coverage, because that will expose Luntz even more, but the folks in the know...KNOW.

Cheney is worthless. She cannot "lead" if you does not support the will of her own party. She's as butt hurt
for her Daddy, as McCain, Romney, Flake < Jeb all were for themselves, the inability to face and confront the
main street media. That bitch will be ousted next week and then the Cheney name will have a fight on their
hand back in Wyoming, to get her reelected to Congress. (The fight will come in the Primary.)

The Bitch doubled down on stupid and now she must go and will go.

McCarthy has no choice but to support her removal because he will need support to become Speaker of the
House when the GOP retakes the House in 2022

A lot of wishful thinking there son. We'll see how you after the vote.
As for the bitch references, it's strange how you all supported her unwaveringly until she did the right thing. Now she is a bitch. Temper temper son.
Who supported her "unwaveringly?" I didn'tknow a thing about her until she voted to impeach the President. She committed an unforgivable sin. She voted to impeach Trump. She's history.
[/

If you voted republican, you supported her unwaveringly but apparently didn't know it. Don't tell me you didn't know of her. She did what was right for the country to get rid of that idiot trump. If she voted to do it to a Democrat you wouldnt open your mouth.

He deserved to be impeached twice. He's corrupt and proven to be so.
She's going no where. The only one in the Republican party with any balls is a woman. Get a bit of that into you.

Liz Cheney being fired for being truthful ... Stefanik a sycophant - who BTW is my Rep. in Congress

Full story is here >>>

No one is swallowing this horseshit, not even Democrats.

I'm not exactly sure how to read your post - but Stefanik is my Rep. and I know her inside and out: She is a first-rate clown who thrives on and seeks the PR limelight anyway possible - plus the bulk of her campaign money comes from outside this district(e.g., NYC billionaires like Paul Singer of Elliott Management).

... I track her closely and rightly so.

Cheney only split with Trump after the attempted insurrection. That's the dividing line.
Nothing so starkly defines the Trumped GOP as their bum-kisser litmus test.

The relentlessly-unpopular, twice impeached Loser who vanquished GOP control of the House, Senate and Executive in a single term has turned the once conservative Party into a cult of dysfunctional personality.

To honestly acknowledge that the Loser's inciting goons to attack the U.S. Congress was inexcusable is to invite the hysterical enmity of the fanatical true believers.

The Cry Baby's whining ME!, ME!, ME! is now the voice of the Party in which Gaetz is now the model to emulate.
LOL!! If you're afraid of the unarmed goobers who got into the Capital, think again. Buckle up for the 2022 mid-terms and 2024, we'll see whose voters are more motivated. I know Biden and the dems lost a lot of union voters, especially in energy and manufacturing.

View attachment 487580
Guess those "unarmed goobers" got pretty pretty possed off there was no beer.
Compared to the "fiery" summer protests, the 1/6 protest was "mostly peaceful" too.
1620352266794.png

1620352340687.png

btw there is also a possibility that Cheney, a Russia hawk, notices that Trump is doing Putin's (and Jina's) bidding on issue 1 for him, which is to sow dissent into whether our democratic-republic works.

Our democratic republic works, in spite of democrat cheating. You'll see in 2022 and 2024.
Please don't forget that you have zero evidence on the bogus Trump-Putin connection, while there are a billion reasons that prove the Xiden-Xi connection.
Here is why Putin wants Trump.
So tell my why Xi wants Biden.
because its doing terribly for Xi now, since Biden is helping Taiwan.
Taiwan isn't the only issue, and we still don't know what happens if/when China invades Taiwan, I'm not so sure Biden would look the other way to avoid a war with China. Xi sure paid the Bidens enough, we'll see how his investments work out.

Politifact says Trump was tougher on Russia than Obama/Biden.

Trump aint any different

what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Show us how much money Trump GOT FROM CHINA. A "bank account" proves nothing. The Bidens got millions from China, Trump imposed tariffs on China. Your point is??
There is no evidence that the Bidens earning anything from China. Details here.

by contrast, Ivanka got 41 trademarks in china.
No evidence?? How about an email chain and an eye-witness-whistleblower?

LOL!! Ivanka's trademarks are not a bribe of millions of dollars. Do you know what a "trademark" is?
Trump imposed serious tariffs on China. Watch what Biden does to earn his bribes.
China gave Ivana trump dozens of patents.
UAE/ Qatar invested millions into Kushner's companies.
Saudi Arabia spent millions at trump hotels.

Is Hunter running for some office? or hold any official position.
Sure, Hunter's official position is "Joe's Bagman".
The venture—set up in 2017 after Mr. Biden left the vice presidency and before his presidential campaign—never received proposed funds from the Chinese company or completed any deals, according to people familiar with the matter. Corporate records reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden.
Hunter's laptop emails and Mr. Bobulinski say otherwise. Believe what you want. There was no Burisma cash either, huh?

Jesus. Cheney is a hard core conservative. She's no friend of Dems but she does believe in democracy...=rt of.

The fact that she is being portrayed as some kind of liberal is freaking scary

btw there is also a possibility that Cheney, a Russia hawk, notices that Trump is doing Putin's (and Jina's) bidding on issue 1 for him, which is to sow dissent into whether our democratic-republic works.

Our democratic republic works, in spite of democrat cheating. You'll see in 2022 and 2024.
Please don't forget that you have zero evidence on the bogus Trump-Putin connection, while there are a billion reasons that prove the Xiden-Xi connection.
Taiwan isn't the only issue, and we still don't know what happens if/when China invades Taiwan, I'm not so sure Biden would look the other way to avoid a war with China. Xi sure paid the Bidens enough, we'll see how his investments work out.

Trump aint any different

Show us how much money Trump GOT FROM CHINA. A "bank account" proves nothing. The Bidens got millions from China, Trump imposed tariffs on China. Your point is??

LOL!! Ivanka's trademarks are not a bribe of millions of dollars. Do you know what a "trademark" is?
Trump imposed serious tariffs on China. Watch what Biden does to earn his bribes.

The venture—set up in 2017 after Mr. Biden left the vice presidency and before his presidential campaign—never received proposed funds from the Chinese company or completed any deals, according to people familiar with the matter. Corporate records reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden.
Hunter's laptop emails and Mr. Bobulinski say otherwise. Believe what you want. There was no Burisma cash either, huh?
Credible news organizations have found no evidence to corroborate Bobulinski’s claims about a role in the proposed venture for Joe Biden. Joe Biden’s financial documents show no indication of any income related to the venture.

Says the guy who votes for a party that has no platform other than its hatred for Trump.
You don't know the Democratic platform? You don't know the differences between the parties on the freakin' issues?

Holy crap, are you kept in a cage? Do you ever see the sun? Are you adequately fed?

Your willful ignorance is your problem, not mine.

Last edited:

Trump aint any different

Credible news organizations have found no evidence to corroborate Bobulinski’s claims about a role in the proposed venture for Joe Biden. Joe Biden’s financial documents show no indication of any income related to the venture.
Sure, like Joe Biden didn't do anything in the Ukraine to protect his druggie son's other cash cow. I'm not buying that Hunter's scams are all legit.

If you voted Republican

Full story is here >>>

Cheney is neocon scum like her old man.....McCarty is going to throw her overboard to try and save himself from the coming scandal, of him being bunkies with lobbyist turd Frank Luntz.

Suddenly, you moonbats are having fist fights to see who can crawl up Bush's ass first.

Damn, boy...You are spot on.

Tucker Carlson destroyed McCarthy will than report on Luntz. He has taken a big hit. He has been able to avoid
negative media coverage, because that will expose Luntz even more, but the folks in the know...KNOW.

Cheney is worthless. She cannot "lead" if you does not support the will of her own party. She's as butt hurt
for her Daddy, as McCain, Romney, Flake < Jeb all were for themselves, the inability to face and confront the
main street media. That bitch will be ousted next week and then the Cheney name will have a fight on their
hand back in Wyoming, to get her reelected to Congress. (The fight will come in the Primary.)

The Bitch doubled down on stupid and now she must go and will go.

McCarthy has no choice but to support her removal because he will need support to become Speaker of the
House when the GOP retakes the House in 2022

A lot of wishful thinking there son. We'll see how you after the vote.
As for the bitch references, it's strange how you all supported her unwaveringly until she did the right thing. Now she is a bitch. Temper temper son.
Who supported her "unwaveringly?" I didn'tknow a thing about her until she voted to impeach the President. She committed an unforgivable sin. She voted to impeach Trump. She's history.
[/

If you voted republican, you supported her unwaveringly but apparently didn't know it. Don't tell me you didn't know of her. She did what was right for the country to get rid of that idiot trump. If she voted to do it to a Democrat you wouldnt open your mouth.

He deserved to be impeached twice. He's corrupt and proven to be so.
She's going no where. The only one in the Republican party with any balls is a woman. Get a bit of that into you.
You haven't learned how that quote function works yet, have you??

You don't know the Democratic platform? You don't know the differences between the parties on the freakin' issues?

Holy crap, are you kept in a cage? Do you ever see the sun? Are you adequately fed?

Explain the difference between the Democrat platform and the CPUSA platform

Jesus. Cheney is a hard core conservative. She's no friend of Dems but she does believe in democracy...=rt of.

The fact that she is being portrayed as some kind of liberal is freaking scary
She obviously is a friend of the Dims because she is doing their dirty work for them. That's why she's getting the boot.

Full story is here >>>

No one is swallowing this horseshit, not even Democrats.

I'm not exactly sure how to read your post - but Stefanik is my Rep. and I know her inside and out: She is a first-rate clown who thrives on and seeks the PR limelight anyway possible - plus the bulk of her campaign money comes from outside this district(e.g., NYC billionaires like Paul Singer of Elliott Management).

... I track her closely and rightly so.
The fact that she's your rep doesn't prove you know her. All politicians seek the PR limelight, moron. 90% of all billionaire money went to Democrats.

Explain the difference between the Democrat platform and the CPUSA platform
Provide the CPUSA platform. I looked. I couldn't find it on their website, just vague generalities and tedious platitudes.

And please source it. Not Hannity's or Tucker's or Breitbart's interpretations of it.

I'll wait here. Thanks in advance.

Oh, does this mean that you DO know the Democrats' platform? Were you lying before?

Forum List

Back