Liz cheney.

Liz Cheney's voting record:

Liz Cheney voted with Trump more often than Gaetz:

Can someone explain what specifically makes her a RHINO, or is that just a term you throw out at everyone these days?

She refuse to carry water for Trump and favors the truth over his petty bullshit. Isn't that enough?

Funny thing is, it looks like she is the only member of Congress' that will face consequences for her response to January 6th... I applaud Liz Cheney for not compromising her principles, her conscience, or the truth in exchange for power.

Tell you what, I couldn't be happier that I kicked the party to the curb. They are a sad shadow of what they once were... Their complete capitulation to Trump is a fucking embarrassment.
Do you idiots actually believe you're convincing anyone with this pathetic excuse for facts or logic?

btw there is also a possibility that Cheney, a Russia hawk, notices that Trump is doing Putin's (and Jina's) bidding on issue 1 for him, which is to sow dissent into whether our democratic-republic works.

Our democratic republic works, in spite of democrat cheating. You'll see in 2022 and 2024.
Please don't forget that you have zero evidence on the bogus Trump-Putin connection, while there are a billion reasons that prove the Xiden-Xi connection.
Here is why Putin wants Trump.
So tell my why Xi wants Biden.
because its doing terribly for Xi now, since Biden is helping Taiwan.
Taiwan isn't the only issue, and we still don't know what happens if/when China invades Taiwan, I'm not so sure Biden would look the other way to avoid a war with China. Xi sure paid the Bidens enough, we'll see how his investments work out.

Politifact says Trump was tougher on Russia than Obama/Biden.

Trump aint any different

what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
It wasn't any "secret bank account," idiot. If you do business in China, then you need to have a bank account in China. That's all it was. The fact that some Dim morons didn't know about it doesn't make it "secret."

They don't know about a lot of things. If Democrats not knowing something made it "secret", then at least half the known facts of the world would be secrets, including the difference between boys and girls.

Can someone explain what specifically makes her a RHINO, or is that just a term you throw out at everyone these days?

She refuse to carry water for Trump and favors the truth over his petty bullshit. Isn't that enough?

Funny thing is, it looks like she is the only member of Congress' that will face consequences for her response to January 6th... I applaud Liz Cheney for not compromising her principles, her conscience, or the truth in exchange for power.

Tell you what, I couldn't be happier that I kicked the party to the curb. They are a sad shadow of what they once were... Their complete capitulation to Trump is a fucking embarrassment.

And that to me is disturbing :(

Do you idiots actually believe you're convincing anyone with this pathetic excuse for facts or logic?

What "facts" or "logic" have you offered? Beyond regurgitating The Big Lie....

Liz is a rino in the same way as Bush, McCain, and Romney. Cheney grew up in politics so she knows how the game is played. Her father was despised and the target of vicious attacks from the left/MSM, yet people stood behind him and defended him, same with Bush, McCain and Romney. Cheney went out of her way to attack TRUMP. It's one thing to not like/agree with his style of politics, it's an entirely another thing to go out of your way to help the left/MSM promote a narrative. Also Cheney didn't stop with attacking TRUMP, she also felt the need to appease the left/MSM by going after TRUMP supporters.

Define RINO, because from what I see in your arguments - it's anyone who is critical of Trump. Nothing to do with political conservatism. She didn't go out of her way - she took a stand against clearly wrong behavior. Up until January 6th - she voted with Trump on almost every issue!

For you Republicans....is there ANYTHING a Republican (or Trump) can do that is a bridge too far?

btw there is also a possibility that Cheney, a Russia hawk, notices that Trump is doing Putin's (and Jina's) bidding on issue 1 for him, which is to sow dissent into whether our democratic-republic works.

Our democratic republic works, in spite of democrat cheating. You'll see in 2022 and 2024.
Please don't forget that you have zero evidence on the bogus Trump-Putin connection, while there are a billion reasons that prove the Xiden-Xi connection.
Taiwan isn't the only issue, and we still don't know what happens if/when China invades Taiwan, I'm not so sure Biden would look the other way to avoid a war with China. Xi sure paid the Bidens enough, we'll see how his investments work out.

Trump aint any different

Show us how much money Trump GOT FROM CHINA. A "bank account" proves nothing. The Bidens got millions from China, Trump imposed tariffs on China. Your point is??
There is no evidence that the Bidens earning anything from China. Details here.

by contrast, Ivanka got 41 trademarks in china.
No evidence?? How about an email chain and an eye-witness-whistleblower?

LOL!! Ivanka's trademarks are not a bribe of millions of dollars. Do you know what a "trademark" is?
Trump imposed serious tariffs on China. Watch what Biden does to earn his bribes.
China gave Ivana trump dozens of patents.
UAE/ Qatar invested millions into Kushner's companies.
Saudi Arabia spent millions at trump hotels.

Is Hunter running for some office? or hold any official position.

Liz is a rino in the same way as Bush, McCain, and Romney. Cheney grew up in politics so she knows how the game is played. Her father was despised and the target of vicious attacks from the left/MSM, yet people stood behind him and defended him, same with Bush, McCain and Romney. Cheney went out of her way to attack TRUMP. It's one thing to not like/agree with his style of politics, it's an entirely another thing to go out of your way to help the left/MSM promote a narrative. Also Cheney didn't stop with attacking TRUMP, she also felt the need to appease the left/MSM by going after TRUMP supporters.

Define RINO, because from what I see in your arguments - it's anyone who is critical of Trump. Nothing to do with political conservatism. She didn't go out of her way - she took a stand against clearly wrong behavior. Up until January 6th - she voted with Trump on almost every issue!

For you Republicans....is there ANYTHING a Republican (or Trump) can do that is a bridge too far?

When McCarthy was addressing the press a few weeks back Cheney stepped in front of the cameras to attack TRUMP. Like I said she knows how the game is played and how to deflect media questions to keep unity within the party, many others did it for years when the left/MSM was attacking her father and Bush calling them war criminals and racist. As has been noted she votes in line with TRUMP on policy. Probably the biggest mistake she made was in attacking TRUMP supporters. Rinos can't stand the fact TRUMP, as an outsider, was able to grow and diversify the party so quickly, and put pressure on them to solve problem and actually get stuff done.

When McCarthy was addressing the press a few weeks back Cheney stepped in front of the cameras to attack TRUMP. Like I said she knows how the game is played and how to deflect media questions to keep unity within the party, many others did it for years when the left/MSM was attacking her father and Bush calling them war criminals and racist. As has been noted she votes in line with TRUMP on policy. Probably the biggest mistake she made was in attacking TRUMP supporters. Rinos can't stand the fact TRUMP, as an outsider, was able to grow and diversify the party so quickly, and put pressure on them to solve problem and actually get stuff done.

Right there you've redefined Rino - essentially, Republicans who don't like Trump.

And I still wonder - after January 6th....is there any bridge to far for the Trump-Republicans?

She's come in for some criticism. Will she survive and go on to lead the party. Don't think she couldn't because she got guts.
Hi Jake!....Haven't seen you since the last time you got banned.

laughter2.gif

Last edited:

When McCarthy was addressing the press a few weeks back Cheney stepped in front of the cameras to attack TRUMP.

Swampy McCarthy knows that he's skating on thing ice....He'll throw Cheney overboard to try and cover his own narrow ass.

What "facts" or "logic" have you offered? Beyond regurgitating The Big Lie....
iu

Liz Cheney being fired for being truthful ... Stefanik a sycophant - who BTW is my Rep. in Congress

Full story is here >>>

Stefanik (Trump Lackey) vs. Cheney (Truth Teller)
(Trump favors Stefanik: Tells GOP do it)
Cheney is neocon scum like her old man.....McCarty is going to throw her overboard to try and save himself from the coming scandal, of him being bunkies with lobbyist turd Frank Luntz.

Suddenly, you moonbats are having fist fights to see who can crawl up Bush's ass first.

If the party backs you for an elected position, whether Democrat or Republicans if you want to remain in the game it requires dancing to the party's tune. Which is why I'm willing to listen and vote for independent candidates and don't see it as throwing away my vote.

Liz Cheney being fired for being truthful ... Stefanik a sycophant - who BTW is my Rep. in Congress

Full story is here >>>

Cheney is neocon scum like her old man.....McCarty is going to throw her overboard to try and save himself from the coming scandal, of him being bunkies with lobbyist turd Frank Luntz.

Suddenly, you moonbats are having fist fights to see who can crawl up Bush's ass first.

Damn, boy...You are spot on.

Tucker Carlson destroyed McCarthy will than report on Luntz. He has taken a big hit. He has been able to avoid
negative media coverage, because that will expose Luntz even more, but the folks in the know...KNOW.

Cheney is worthless. She cannot "lead" if you does not support the will of her own party. She's as butt hurt
for her Daddy, as McCain, Romney, Flake < Jeb all were for themselves, the inability to face and confront the
main street media. That bitch will be ousted next week and then the Cheney name will have a fight on their
hand back in Wyoming, to get her reelected to Congress. (The fight will come in the Primary.)

The Bitch doubled down on stupid and now she must go and will go.

McCarthy has no choice but to support her removal because he will need support to become Speaker of the
House when the GOP retakes the House in 2022

Trump aint any different

Show us how much money Trump GOT FROM CHINA. A "bank account" proves nothing. The Bidens got millions from China, Trump imposed tariffs on China. Your point is??
There is no evidence that the Bidens earning anything from China. Details here.

by contrast, Ivanka got 41 trademarks in china.
No evidence?? How about an email chain and an eye-witness-whistleblower?

LOL!! Ivanka's trademarks are not a bribe of millions of dollars. Do you know what a "trademark" is?
Trump imposed serious tariffs on China. Watch what Biden does to earn his bribes.
China gave Ivana trump dozens of patents.
UAE/ Qatar invested millions into Kushner's companies.
Saudi Arabia spent millions at trump hotels.

Is Hunter running for some office? or hold any official position.
Sure, Hunter's official position is "Joe's Bagman".

Please don't forget that you have zero evidence on the bpgus Trump-Putin connection, while there are a billion reasons that prove the Xiden-Xi connection.

There was no cheating and you have no evidence to prove that. Over 100 challenges were presented by trumps dogs and not one stuck. Even the Republican stacked SC didn't waste their time. But how ironic there was no cheating when trump won. You didn't do somersaults then. Oooooh. Only when democrats win it's cheating.
Did Obama cheat also?

Exactly where is this billion reasons to prove Biden is in bed with China? I put it to you it is scaremongering. Go on to some Democrat sites and talk rubbish like and see how you Go. You're wasting your time convincing fellow repigs of it.

Full story is here >>>

Damn, boy...You are spot on.

Tucker Carlson destroyed McCarthy will than report on Luntz. He has taken a big hit. He has been able to avoid
negative media coverage, because that will expose Luntz even more, but the folks in the know...KNOW.

Cheney is worthless. She cannot "lead" if you does not support the will of her own party. She's as butt hurt
for her Daddy, as McCain, Romney, Flake < Jeb all were for themselves, the inability to face and confront the
main street media. That bitch will be ousted next week and then the Cheney name will have a fight on their
hand back in Wyoming, to get her reelected to Congress. (The fight will come in the Primary.)

The Bitch doubled down on stupid and now she must go and will go.

McCarthy has no choice but to support her removal because he will need support to become Speaker of the
House when the GOP retakes the House in 2022

A lot of wishful thinking there son. We'll see how you after the vote.
As for the bitch references, it's strange how you all supported her unwaveringly until she did the right thing. Now she is a bitch. Temper temper son.

Please don't forget that you have zero evidence on the bpgus Trump-Putin connection, while there are a billion reasons that prove the Xiden-Xi connection.

There was no cheating and you have no evidence to prove that. Over 100 challenges were presented by trumps dogs and not one stuck. Even the Republican stacked SC didn't waste their time. But how ironic there was no cheating when trump won. You didn't do somersaults then. Oooooh. Only when democrats win it's cheating.
Did Obama cheat also?

Exactly where is this billion reasons to prove Biden is in bed with China? I put it to you it is scaremongering. Go on to some Democrat sites and talk rubbish like and see how you Go. You're wasting your time convincing fellow repigs of it.
1. One small example of democrat cheating. There are many more.

2. Tightening up election laws to ensure vote integrity is a good thing.

3. Here are the "billion" reasons that Biden is in bed with China. Use google to verify if you doubt the site.

Don't forget the Biden's $10m a year retainer:

New Topics

Forum List

Back