Liz Cheney

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Just read an article today (again) regarding Liz Cheney saying that we always elect idiots. This has been in the news for a few days now. Some say she is contemplating a run for the White House either through the Republican primaries or through an independent run and it got me thinking, other than some kind of protest vote or a vote to sway elections even though you don't really want Cheney to actually win, how many on here, right or left, would actually vote for her because you actually want her to become the next president? Let's make it like an auction. Do I hear one? Anyone? If so, do I hear two? I have a feeling I'm not going to have to take my shoes off for this count but I'm also wondering if we will even get to one. Do I hear one?

She would garner between 0.75 and 2.25% of the vote if she were to run independently and none of the votes would have been people who would have voted for either other candidate if she had not run.

The only good thing that would come from Liz running is we would see who the RINO's and war mongers are when they get behind her....
Oh get behind her... I just threw up in my mouth a little....

Just read an article today (again) regarding Liz Cheney saying that we always elect idiots. This has been in the news for a few days now. Some say she is contemplating a run for the White House either through the Republican primaries or through an independent run and it got me thinking, other than some kind of protest vote or a vote to sway elections even though you don't really want Cheney to actually win, how many on here, right or left, would actually vote for her because you actually want her to become the next president? Let's make it like an auction. Do I hear one? Anyone? If so, do I hear two? I have a feeling I'm not going to have to take my shoes off for this count but I'm also wondering if we will even get to one. Do I hear one?
"we" as in GOP. She is wrong?

She said we need to stop electing idiots.

Reading is fundamental.
So far I have yet to hear one person say they would vote for her because they really do want her to be president. So far I was correct, not even one taker. Do I hear one?

She could not be any worse than the shit we have had as POTUS this entire century.

So far I have yet to hear one person say they would vote for her because they really do want her to be president. So far I was correct, not even one taker. Do I hear one?
Okay I'll say something in her behalf. She would be a better choice than Uncle Joe, Kamala, Gavin or pretty much anybody else would put up on the Democrat ticket. Toss up whether she would be a better choice than RFK Jr.

But so far everybody running or considering running on the GOP ticket is a better choice than her.

She could not be any worse than the shit we have had as POTUS this entire century.
I'm still waiting to see if even one person says they would vote for her because they actually want her to be president. Right now she is polling at 0% in this thread. I doubt she would poll much better anywhere else.

I'm still waiting to see if even one person says they would vote for her because they actually want her to be president. Right now she is polling at 0% in this thread. I doubt she would poll much better anywhere else.
I'm surprise the leftists aren't voting for her and who would love to see her at the top of the GOP ticket. It would pretty much ensure their candidate will win in 2024. :)

I'm surprise the leftists aren't voting for her and who would love to see her at the top of the GOP ticket. It would pretty much ensure their candidate will win in 2024. :)
I have to give the leftists some credit. My thread specifically asked for people on both sides if anyone would actually vote for her because they actually wanted her to be president and not one has said yes.

I have to give the leftists some credit. My thread specifically asked for people on both sides if anyone would actually vote for her because they actually wanted her to be president and not one has said yes.
Yes there is that too. I was just saying you would think they would want her to win the nomination to ensure that their guy won the general election. :)

Yes there is that too. I was just saying you would think they would want her to win the nomination to ensure that their guy won the general election. :)
I think they are actually hoping for Trump to be on the ticket, using 2016 thinking.

Now do the same thing for all the people running for POTUS for the GOP, I bet the 0% is what the majority of them get

Now do the same thing for all the people running for POTUS for the GOP, I bet the 0% is what the majority of them get
I have seen posters here and there talk about supporting most of the bottom tier candidates, me included. Question for you since you are against both parties, would you vote for an independent Cheney against a Trump/Biden rematch?

I thank her for stepping up during the insurrection hearings she was great. However she was raised a Cheney = Dick is a prick. Can she shake her family ties politically?

I do not want her for president however she does not want TRump of anyone like him. Yes she can beat any fake republican on the ballot.

I say she is going to throw her hat in the ring. I will not vote for her. I will vote Marianne Williamson.

The USA is long over due for a female President.

Forum List

Back