Liz Cheney says Trump appears to have been ‘personally involved in planning’ 6 Jan insurrection

I listened to the audio, Faun...when was that warning issued? If you can hear it...point it out please because I heard NOTHING in the way of a warning before that shot was fired except protesters screaming that they saw a gun!
LOL

It matters not that you can't hear it. The guy next to her did. So clearly she was warned and chose to ignore the warning.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

LOL

It matters not that you can't hear it. The guy next to her did. So clearly she was warned and chose to ignore the warning.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
So let's play this stupid game, Faun! Show me on any of the videos taken...all of which have audio...where it was that this warning was shouted out by your "hero" before he took that kill shot on an unarmed female protester!

So let's play this stupid game, Faun! Show me on any of the videos taken...all of which have audio...where it was that this warning was shouted out by your "hero" before he took that kill shot on an unarmed female protester!
He was on the other side of those doors, lying con. And there was a lot of screaming and banging going on.

So again, it doesn't matter if you don't hear it. We know she was warned because the guy standing next to her heard the warnings.

Correct, it is plain as day that my posts are not fantasy.
"The facts will all be fake"

Oh, they are fantasy. You don't want the investigation to happen. This dog and pony show about partisanship and bias is transparent and fools nobody.

She and the others were involved in a protest against an election they felt had been stolen. That's not an attack on America...that's a protest.
Poor shitflake Republicans - they “felt” the election had been stolen.????!?

If all it takes is feelings’ nowadays Then in that case I feel like there was Trump election fraud in Florida Ohio and Texas so Biden Won anyway.

Poor shitflake Republicans - they “felt” the election had been stolen.????!?

If all it takes is feelings’ nowadays Then in that case I feel like there was Trump election fraud in Florida Ohio and Texas so Biden Won anyway.
When a drooling idiot like Joe Biden garners more votes than either Barack Obama or Ronald Reagan got...while at the same time Trump got more votes than he got against Hillary...it's more than a feeling that something underhanded took place. You could see this issue coming long before people went to the polls. That election was held in an unprecedented fashion because of Covid and it was not secure because of that.

Oldestyle a real dumb ass wrote:’Really? So how many of them were even TOUCHED by a protester? Do you even grasp what the term "physical" means?

I know what physical attack means.

intentional offensive actions which aim to destroy, expose, alter, disable, steal or gain unauthorised access to physical assets such as infrastructure, hardware, or interconnection. This threat type basically applies to any kind of infrastructure in general, thus also to the Internet infrastructure. Instances, among others, are vandalism, theft, sabotage, information leakage, and bomb attacks.[1]

Last edited:
When a drooling idiot like Joe Biden garners more votes than either Barack Obama or Ronald Reagan got...while at the same time Trump got more votes than he got against Hillary...it's more than a feeling that something underhanded took place. You could see this issue coming long before people went to the polls. That election was held in an unprecedented fashion because of Covid and it was not secure because of that.
Cry some more, lying con...

kyle-rittenhouse-trial-07-gty-jc-211110_1636562170173_hpmain_16x9_992-jpg.562716

... your tears are like Liberal wine.

kyle-rittenhouse-trial-07-gty-jc-211110_1636562170173_hpmain_16x9_992-jpg.562716

I just went back and watched the video, Faun and there is ZERO warning given by that officer before he opens fire. The audio is great. You can hear what's going on. He doesn't say a word before he kills Babbitt!

I hate to break this to you, Faun but I'm generally laughing my ass off at the buffoon that YOU put into office! If he's not falling asleep in Glascow or farting in front of the Royal family...he's lying his bony ass off about everything from illegal immigration to the Afghan withdrawal to inflation and the price of gas!
You on the left are going to get steamrollered come the mid-terms but you're too stupid to see it coming!

I just went back and watched the video, Faun and there is ZERO warning given by that officer before he opens fire. The audio is great. You can hear what's going on. He doesn't say a word before he kills Babbitt!
Says you, a proven liar. Aside from the fact he claims he did, again... the guy standing next to Ashes Targetpractice said he heard the warnings...

"A number of police and secret service were saying, 'get back,' 'get down,' 'get out of the way!' She didn't heed the call. And as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull them back, they shot her in the neck and she fell back on me..."

Says you, a proven liar. Aside from the fact he claims he did, again... the guy standing next to Ashes Targetpractice said he heard the warnings...

"A number of police and secret service were saying, 'get back,' 'get down,' 'get out of the way!' She didn't heed the call. And as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull them back, they shot her in the neck and she fell back on me..."
And yet there isn't a single audible warning being given before that shot was fired except from some of the protesters that were calling out "gun"? I've listened to the audio, Faun and it's not there. Why is that?

I hate to break this to you, Faun but I'm generally laughing my ass off at the buffoon that YOU put into office! If he's not falling asleep in Glascow or farting in front of the Royal family...he's lying his bony ass off about everything from illegal immigration to the Afghan withdrawal to inflation and the price of gas!
You on the left are going to get steamrollered come the mid-terms but you're too stupid to see it coming!
Hey, look at that. We agree on something. I too think he's a buffoon and I too laugh at him.

And yet there isn't a single audible warning being given before that shot was fired except from some of the protesters that were calling out "gun"? I've listened to the audio, Faun and it's not there. Why is that?
Not true. Had there been no audible warning, Thomas Baranyi wouldn't have heard the warning. As far as why you can't hear it, I've already offered a plausible explanation. Still, someone there did even if you can't.

Not true. Had there been no audible warning, Thomas Baranyi wouldn't have heard the warning. As far as why you can't hear it, I've already offered a plausible explanation. Still, someone there did even if you can't.
He also stated that numerous Capitol Police and Secret Service agents were yelling for people to get back and get down, Faun yet the only Police officer on the other side of the door is the one who fired the fatal shot and he isn't heard saying ANYTHING! So which is more conclusive...an eyewitness that obviously doesn't remember what went down or your own eyes and ears watching exactly what went down on video and audio?
I ask again...watch the video...tell us when you hear warnings coming from any Capital Police officers!

He also stated that numerous Capitol Police and Secret Service agents were yelling for people to get back and get down, Faun yet the only Police officer on the other side of the door is the one who fired the fatal shot and he isn't heard saying ANYTHING! So which is more conclusive...an eyewitness that obviously doesn't remember what went down or your own eyes and ears watching exactly what went down on video and audio?
I ask again...watch the video...tell us when you hear warnings coming from any Capital Police officers!
Again... he heard them even if you don't. So your denials are meaningless.

NFBW wrote: Babbitt was not protesting - She was involved with hundreds of Trump supporters commiting a physical attack against members of Congress and the second and third in line in succession to the Presidency. She was involved in an attack against the United States of America. We shoot our enemies. No need to give a warning. 21NOV10-POST#941

Oldestyle wrote: What member of Congress was physically attacked? 21NOV08-POST#942

NFBW wrote: OK Oldestyle , Are you contending that when Mike Pence got word that the Federal facility, that he was in, was under a physical attack, meaning the security forces employed to protect the facility and the government officials conducting business inside, were engaged in physical combat with a multitude of attackers and were being overwhelmed, - Are you saying Oldestyle that Pence did not have Reasonable Apprehension that his life and the physical well being of his family were under a severe threat from those attackers including from a very aggressive Ashley Babbitt? 21NOV11 -POST#980

NFBW wrote: Reasonable apprehension means that the victim apprehends or perceives that a harm or threat of physical harm is being directed toward them? 21NOV11 -POST#980

NFBW wrote: So what is your point Oldestyle ? Is it that Pence was never in harm’s way because no attacker made actual physical contact with him? Are you really that stupid? 21NOV11 -POST#980

Forum List

Back