Liz Cheney says Trump appears to have been ‘personally involved in planning’ 6 Jan insurrection

Ahhh.....The stale old "if true" ring-around-the-rosy horseshit.

You moonbats really need to get a new act.
C23215DC-1FBB-4734-8782-AF8D99C1246F.jpeg

Ditto to you on 1/6. Mostly peaceful? Lol!
Like I said I am using the operational definition of leftists. If you admit the BLM riots were not mostly peaceful I ll concede on Jan 6th and the BLM riots weren’t one day. They lasted for months and burned down police stations, businesses and cars.

Seriously? You’re such a weak ass dumbass
Yes seriously. A perfect example of this is your comment, despite having no idea whatsoever what the source of that data is or why it shpuld be doubted. You saw the data, you no likey, so you pulled out your tired talking point.

It's all right there in black and white, for everyone to see. Doesnt do you much good to say something is not true, while proving it true.

Like I said I am using the operational definition of leftists. If you admit the BLM riots were not mostly peaceful I ll concede on Jan 6th and the BLM riots weren’t one day. They lasted for months and burned down police stations, businesses and cars.

Intellectually dishonest to refer to them as “BLM riots”.
Call them Anarchist riots, Proud Boy riots, opportunistic thug riots, whatever.
BLM riots? No

Liz Cheney is a useful idiot for the DemoKKKrat Party; as soon as she is no longer useful she will be dumped....like that McCain lass.

Greg

Ahhh.....The stale old "if true" ring-around-the-rosy horseshit.

You moonbats really need to get a new act.
I really have no opinion on it either way. I'll wait for the evidence to be presented to Congress. See that's the difference between you and me. I believe in facts and evidence, you just believe whatever is inside your schizophrenic addled brain.

I really have no opinion on it either way. I'll wait for the evidence to be presented to Congress. See that's the difference between you and me. I believe in facts and evidence, you just believe whatever is inside your schizophrenic addled brain.
You mean you don't think the Report hasn't already been written?? lmao

Greg

Wow so all the board leftists are here, obsessing still over Jan 6th and Trump, rather than defending the Wonderful Vaccines

fascinating

She doesnt really provide a silver bullet in this statement but it really does look like that is the case. Bannon has an obligation to Trump and it is the logical conclusion.
I think that it might be alike that scene in A Few Good Men where Trump would want to scream at America.

"You cant handle the truth. SAD",

On a positive note it does appear that Liz and her friends have bollocks big enough to deal with this.
Oh Jesus. What is wrong with this lady? An FBI informant was in the Capitol Protest and testified that the riot was spontaneous and not organized by anyone.

She doesnt really provide a silver bullet in this statement but it really does look like that is the case. Bannon has an obligation to Trump and it is the logical conclusion.
I think that it might be alike that scene in A Few Good Men where Trump would want to scream at America.

On a positive note it does appear that Liz and her friends have bollocks big enough to deal with this.
Of course there was a great deal of planning by Trump and many others. Starting with the obvious plan to make sure police and military reinforcements wouldn't appear on the scene in numbers that could have controlled the insurrectionists and kept them out of the building.
There also had to have been an agreement by all to not let their guns be seen as that would have justified more shooting by police officers than what was required with Babbitt. I stongly suspect that guarantees of no violence against congress persons were arranged. There's just no possibility that the rioters wouldn't have found some of them in hiding if they were determined enough. That of course can't be spoken by the Democrats for fear that it would downplay their case.

Many would have been carrying handguns in their backpacks of course but where did they leave all their long guns? Those guns must have been stored close by for use if the police felt it necessary to use lethal force.

I think we will find that 'political climate' in America is going to be the biggest deciding factor on whether or not real justice is handed down the the criminals who did Trump's bidding. America's law enforcement at the federal level and the DOJ must understand how a huge amount of violence could erupt that can't be quelled by the police and would require resorting to the military. That would have the potential to cause large numbers of deaths by gun on both sides. America is being held hostage to a possible wholesale slaughter that makes the need for justice secondary in importance. And there's certainly no guarantee that the military would stay loyal to their country!

There's so much to be discovered and it's a shame that a full discussion hasn't been started on this board. I wonder if that can happen without it being buried far down the board in their 'badlands' or other place where politically sensitive issues are sent?

How does Liz Cheney suddenly know more than the FBI?...lol

Forum List

Back