Liz Cheney Says The GOP Risks Becoming Known As 'The Party Of White Supremacy'

Example of you refusing to admit that white racism even exists.

You keep trying to change the subject.

Is this too complicated for you?

Of course white racism exists, Nazi hack1958.

And it increases as you continue to demonize whites with your racist campaign of hatred.

As your Reich continues to scapegoat whites, the resentment to being cast as the devil is going to manifest.

I know the real problem is you Nazis, but some look at bigots like LeBron James and Aryanna Pressley and think this really is a racial thing.

democrats just need a scapegoat to focus hatred on - whites are it at the moment. You've used blacks and Japanese in the past.

Most of the party refuses to admit that white racism even exists. The reputation is not exactly a shock.
"blacks cant be racist!"
Right on cue.
Good lord, you are such a narcissist.
Most of the Dem party refuses to admit that black racism even exists.
This must be another instance of something that cant be applied equally, right?
You still haven't admitted it.
Ive never admitted white people can be racist? :lol:
Three strikes, you're out.

Of course white racism exists, Nazi hach1958.

And it increases as you continue to demonize whites with your racist campaign of hatred.

As your Reich continues to scapegoat whites, the resentment to being cast as the devil is going to manifest.

I know the real problem is you Nazis, but some look at bigots like LeBron James and Aryanna Pressley and think this really is a racial thing.

democrats just need a scapegoat to focus hatred on - whites are it at the moment. You've used blacks and Japanese in the past.
The original Nazis believed in the Master Race....The 21st century Nazis like Herr Mac are self-loathing nihilists.

Of course white racism exists, Nazi hach1958.

Fortunately, I'm not trying to convince you guys of anything.

I made a point, you guys went drama queen. As usual.

Tough shit.

Most of the party refuses to admit that white racism even exists. The reputation is not exactly a shock.
"blacks cant be racist!"
Right on cue.
Good lord, you are such a narcissist.
Most of the Dem party refuses to admit that black racism even exists.
This must be another instance of something that cant be applied equally, right?
You still haven't admitted it.
Ive never admitted white people can be racist? :lol:
Three strikes, you're out.
This is the shit you tell yourself to make you think you won something. Its quite humorous and sad at the same time.......
Print these out and hand them to everyone you know. It may help you.
3 Ways to Help a Narcissist - wikiHow

Fortunately, I'm not trying to convince you guys of anything.

I made a point, you guys went drama queen. As usual.

Tough shit.

You made no point, you never do.

You threw out a mindless one liner from you Reich and patted yourself on the back over how clever you are for bleating racist hate.
Too bad, Trumpster.

If our government doesn't stop trying to cram a wedge between the different races of Americans we should rebel against them....enough is enough....
That's true. It looks like racist Democrats will keep playing race against race to the end. Idiots like Cheney who are too dumb to see it will keep falling into their make believe traps. But neocons like Cheney only really care about maintaining our rigged government and being able to enrich themselves with it. Liz is a self centered, elitist asshole just like her daddy.

Risks? A little late for that.

Except what you just said does not follow.

Denying something exists, is not the same as supporting it.

You people are bat shit crazy.
Correct.

But it's the same as enabling it. And that's your specialty.

It is not the same as enabling it. WS was being starved to death until you liberals allied with it. I grew up in the 70s, and no one ever said boo about ws. It was being forgotten to death.

If our government doesn't stop trying to cram a wedge between the different races of Americans we should rebel against them....enough is enough....
That's true. It looks like racist Democrats will keep playing race against race to the end. Idiots like Cheney who are too dumb to see it will keep falling into their make believe traps. But neocons like Cheney only really care about maintaining our rigged government and being able to enrich themselves with it. Liz is a self centered, elitist asshole just like her daddy.
I expect this from dems but when a supposed republican does it I get furious....Liz needs to be primaried and removed from office....

I don't agree with her on much but I agree with her on this.

Why wouldn't or shouldn't racism exist?
Racism is born from stereotypes, stereotypes are born from behavior.
Today’s “RACISM” is nothing more than courageous, intelligent beings paying attention to behavioral statistics, stereotyping, profiling and forecasting. If darkies change their deficient behavior the “RACISM” goes away. TA-DA!

When Ron Johnson defended the trump mob, I think he spoke for the majority of the GOPQ. If they do nominate the Liar in Chief in 2024....that could signal the end of the GOP and the birth of the white supremacist party....the GOPQ.

January 6th was real. The insurrectionist were there for trump. I still hear cult members suggesting that all those MAGA wearer were actually ANTIFA. When I point out that the FBI has not identified any major ANTIFA involvement.....they reply...."We don't trust the FBI anymore.

The Fat Fascist named trump is a cancer on our country and could be the death of the Republican Party.

Today’s “RACISM” is nothing more than courageous, intelligent beings paying attention to behavioral statistics, stereotyping, profiling and forecasting. If darkies change their deficient behavior the “RACISM” goes away. TA-DA!
You are just another member of the racist GOPQ. You are a SLUG.

But a solid Trumpster. Trump inspires them to be what they are.

But a solid Trumpster. Trump inspires them to be what they are.
The rhetoric coming from the GOPQ....especially Ron Johnson is right out of the Putin play book. The GOPQ wants trump to immolate Putin and declare himself as president for life.

That isn't a risk they are taking. It's a risk they took.

True. I believe they were like this all along. Not all of the Republican Party but a lot of them.

There is no republican party. It's now the trump party. He's going to speak at CPAC, There might be a few that wish things could go back like they once were, but if they mention that, they will be gone. The sooner we acknowledge what they have become, the better chance we have of counteracting their crap.

You are goofy, aren't you. White and white supremacists' are not the same thing.

According to critical race theory, they are.

No idea what critical race is, but they are not the same.
Seriously? You've never heard of Critical Race Theory? Did you follow any of the BLM riots this summer? And never heard of Critical Race Theory? How about the 1619 project?
Nope, but I don't watch much fox or listen to crazy right wing hate mongers. Are those things they use to rile you crazies up?

Forum List

Back