Liz Cheney Says The GOP Risks Becoming Known As 'The Party Of White Supremacy'

That must mean we have an all time high of Black, White supremacists, since so many Black people have joined the Trump movement. Democrats have no policies or ideas so I guess they have to dwell on some kind of imaginary White supremacy. After all, they spent the last four years making up imaginary reasons to impeach Trump. Now, all they have left is imagination.

That must mean we have an all time high of Black, White supremacists, since so many Black people have joined the Trump movement. Democrats have no policies or ideas so I guess they have to dwell on some kind of imaginary White supremacy. After all, they spent the last four years making up imaginary reasons to impeach Trump. Now, all they have left is imagination.

Yep. There are lots more blacks supporting trump than I ever expected. There must be dozens by now.

I don't agree with her on much but I agree with her on this.

Ok? I don't know how we could possibly do that anymore than Trump did.

He condemned white supremacy over and over over.
So.... what does Liz Cheney and all the moronic little parrots who are Trumpetting this, want to have happen?'

Honestly it's just a bunch of lies and stupidity. We could denounce hate groups until the end of time, and they would just pretend we didn't, because they themselves are filled with hate, and they want it to be true.

Trump condemning white supremacy shows as much honesty as a cop kicking the shit out of an unconscious guy on the ground while shouting "quit resisting"

Notihng we can do will every be enough for people like you and you will lie about what we say and do.

What option is left for us?

I suppose you regaining the integrity the right once had, and abandoning all your favorite conspiracy theories is a little too much to hope for, isn't it?

Trump said, ws are bad people and you people convinced American that he said that they were very fine people.

Against that kind of power, what can we do? Words, actions, doesn't matter, you will just lie adn win elections and sent mobs on us and arrest us if we defend ourselves.

It is almost as though you want civil war.

Yep. There are lots more blacks supporting trump than I ever expected. There must be dozens by now.

18 % of black males is not insignificant. It is not enough, but it is not something to be dismissed by assholes.

I don't agree with her on much but I agree with her on this.

Thank you Liz, for going full retard. There is no doubt you need to be thrown in the trash bin of Republican history, right there with McCain.

82518E28-6425-4F62-A3F0-BA85E1A90E71.jpeg

She grew up protected wealthy in need of nothing and never had a hard days work in her life or anything to fear...she is out of touch with the hard working people of the USA...whether they be white black or brown...she knows nothing about average Americans plight and probably doesn't care....

Risks? A little late for that.

Most of the party refuses to admit that white racism even exists. The reputation is not exactly a shock.

Yeah, those whites. If only they were gone it would be a perfect world.

And did you know they have horns? And they used the blood of colored (POC) babies to make Matzo?

Maybe your party can come up with a final solution to the white people problem?

Most of the party refuses to admit that white racism even exists. The reputation is not exactly a shock.

Except what you just said does not follow.

Denying something exists, is not the same as supporting it.

You people are bat shit crazy.
Correct.

But it's the same as enabling it. And that's your specialty.

Yeah, those whites. If only they were gone it would be a perfect world. And did you know they have horns? And they used the blood of colored (POC) babies to make Matzo?Maybe your party can come up with a final solution to the white people problem?
Another good example. You guys make this too easy.

Good for Rep Cheney.

What is a "white supremacist?"

Okay.

So White Supremacists are as common as Unicorns and Bigfoot then.

So who is it the Nazi democrats actually hate then?

Last edited:

Any more absurd than your crowd claiming that black are incapable of being racist?

Forum List

Back