Liz Cheney Says The GOP Risks Becoming Known As 'The Party Of White Supremacy'

Most of the party refuses to admit that white racism even exists. The reputation is not exactly a shock.
Any more absurd than your crowd claiming that black are incapable of being racist?
And yet another example.
Example of what?

Would you like 100 more?

I don't agree with her on much but I agree with her on this.

I desperately want Larry Elder to run for President, not that the Swamp would let him win, but just to watch him run circles around Biden in debates, or any hand picked democrat from the Swamp who are all a bunch of retards in comparison.

1614196865315.png

You are goofy, aren't you. White and white supremacists' are not the same thing.

Yeah, I remember you democrats used to say the same thing about blacks and niqqers, but then there never seemed to be a time when you didn't treat blacks as niqqers.

When you of the Reich speak of "white supremacist," you mean "white."

The entire power base of the filthy democrat party is built on hatred of white people. Without racism and hatred of whites, you have absolutely nothing. You are the Reich, you survive on you scapegoat.

Most of the party refuses to admit that white racism even exists. The reputation is not exactly a shock.
Any more absurd than your crowd claiming that black are incapable of being racist?
And yet another example.
Example of what?

Would you like 100 more?
Example of you refusing to admit that white racism even exists.

You keep trying to change the subject.

Is this too complicated for you?

"blacks cant be racist!"
Right on cue.
Good lord, you are such a narcissist.
Most of the Dem party refuses to admit that black racism even exists.
This must be another instance of something that cant be applied equally, right?
You still haven't admitted it.

Good for Rep Cheney.

What is a "white supremacist?"

Okay.

So White Supremacists are as common as Unicorns and Bigfoot then.

So who is the Nazi democrats actually hate then?
Good for Rep Cheney.

What is a "white supremacist?"

Okay.

So White Supremacists are as common as Unicorns and Bigfoot then.

So who is it the Nazi democrats actually hate then?

Just my opinion, but those storming the capitol carrying confederate flags are likely the people Rep Cheney was referencing.

"blacks cant be racist!"
Right on cue.
Good lord, you are such a narcissist.
Most of the Dem party refuses to admit that black racism even exists.
This must be another instance of something that cant be applied equally, right?
You still haven't admitted it.
Ive never admitted white people can be racist? :lol:

Last edited:
Risks? A little late for that.

Except what you just said does not follow.

Denying something exists, is not the same as supporting it.

You people are bat shit crazy.
Denying something exists, is not the same as supporting it.

In the world of the hopelessly binary meathead like Mac, it is.

Just like ridiculing their obvious stupidity MUST mean that you're a Trumpstter.

I desperately want Larry Elder to run for President, not that the Swamp would let him win, but just to watch him run circles around Biden in debates, or any hand picked democrat from the Swamp who are all a bunch of retards in comparison.

View attachment 461257

He's said repeatedly he won't run, though.

He is a good man.

You are goofy, aren't you. White and white supremacists' are not the same thing.

Yeah, I remember you democrats used to say the same thing about blacks and niqqers, but then there never seemed to be a time when you didn't treat blacks as niqqers.

When you of the Reich speak of "white supremacist," you mean "white."

The entire power base of the filthy democrat party is built on hatred of white people. Without racism and hatred of whites, you have absolutely nothing. You are the Reich, you survive on you scapegoat.

Quick. Run put your head in the freezer. Your head is overheating again.

She is playing right into the hands of Liberals, Democrats, and their media. These are the same people that painted her father as a racist warmonger. She is going to get fucked playing this game.

Forum List

Back