Liz Cheney & Other Reps Come Out For Impeachment

Her daddy was a big shot- so he and others feel- that makes her special- we're to believe everything they and their betters tell us to believe-
If Durham doesn't step out soon, this is over. Tell us what you have. Investigations don't have to be over, hopefully for 5 yrs.

Not only is a communist liberal like Liz Cheney coming out for impeachment, there are some house Republicans coming out for impeachment too...as well as Moscow Mitch signaling impeachment...

They must be panicking about Trump unsealing the 724 secret indictments, ordering a temporary takeover of government and hold militarytribunals...then Trump can reconvene the government with congress members of his choosing.

Of Dick Cheney fame? Oh goodie, now the MSM can find another Neo-Con to hug and hold.
Wait...I thought they wanted him prosecuted for war crimes?
Isn't it something else. Impeaching him will unite us. They can't hold a trial for a citizen.....LOL. First he gets a trial. 5 days left after tomorrow. My God.

they are afraid of him declassifying and other midnight hour actions...................lolol

let them impeach.......lol

Her daddy was a big shot- so he and others feel- that makes her special- we're to believe everything they and their betters tell us to believe-
If Durham doesn't step out soon, this is over. Tell us what you have. Investigations don't have to be over, hopefully for 5 yrs.

Durham's investigation is dead and 'Crossfire Hurricane' soft coup will be buried.
What the hell did you think this 2nd impeachment is about?
Do you need someone to draw you a goddamned map!

Yall did too...y'all loved Cheney and his unitary executive bullshit, which Trump took it to the next level...

Yall loved Cheney until it became clear the Bush administration was a disaster....
Broad brush painting is done by stupid people- you know nothing about me- but, for your edification, I liked Cheney as a Halliburton employee- beyond than, not so much- so stop with your stupid y'all shit until you get your ducks in a row-
Sure bro...

Yes, being true to your sycophantic form, you most definitely was a bush sycophant....

This time we have the receipts for when you folks try to pretend y'all weren't Trump sycophants

Not only is a communist liberal like Liz Cheney coming out for impeachment, there are some house Republicans coming out for impeachment too...as well as Moscow Mitch signaling impeachment...

They must be panicking about Trump unsealing the 724 secret indictments, ordering a temporary takeover of government and hold militarytribunals...then Trump can reconvene the government with congress members of his choosing.

Of Dick Cheney fame? Oh goodie, now the MSM can find another Neo-Con to hug and hold.
Isn't it something else. Impeaching him will unite us. They can't hold a trial for a citizen.....LOL. First he gets a trial. 5 days left after tomorrow. My God.

they are afraid of him declassifying and other midnight hour actions...................lolol

Why didn't he declassify anything a long time ago??

Dont you trumpers get tired of the cosplay??

I hope he does declassify. They are all a bunch of corrupt scumbags.

Durham's investigation is dead and 'Crossfire Hurricane' soft coup will be buried.
Who told you the investigation is dead? Durham.

Guess you are right. He's still on it all this time for nothing. Wouldn't have called it quit by now. Sounds logical.

and you believed Trump was a Russian spy. you are that god damned dumb you know that...LOLOLOL

Yall did too...y'all loved Cheney and his unitary executive bullshit, which Trump took it to the next level...

Yall loved Cheney until it became clear the Bush administration was a disaster....
Broad brush painting is done by stupid people- you know nothing about me- but, for your edification, I liked Cheney as a Halliburton employee- beyond than, not so much- so stop with your stupid y'all shit until you get your ducks in a row-
Sure bro...

Yes, being true to your sycophantic form, you most definitely was a bush sycophant....

This time we have the receipts for when you folks try to pretend y'all weren't Trump sycophants

And the Biffster checks in to enable gross corruption!
Well, isn't this golden?

Please tell me this is an elaborate troll?

If not, you really need mental health support.

He just declassified quite a bit recently on the Russian scam. No one wants to read it. It is a lie. a conspiracy.

Guess you are right. He's still on it all this time for nothing. Wouldn't have called it quit by now. Sounds logical.

and you believed Trump was a Russian spy. you are that god damned dumb you know that...LOLOLOL

Zoom-boing....re-read my post. It went totally over yer' head!
Don't be a mushroom.

Don't be a mushroom.
Sorry dude. A lot of names here blend in. Lol. Thanks for making an ass out of me. Rare bread here to admit fuck ups. Everyone should be made an ass sometimes.

Don't be a mushroom.
Sorry dude. A lot of names here blend in. Lol. Thanks for making an ass out of me. Rare bread here to admit fuck ups. Everyone should be made an ass sometimes.

Especially Biff who worships corruption.
He's a lil' cagey.

1610497717056.png

He just declassified quite a bit recently on the Russian scam. No one wants to read it. It is a lie. a conspiracy.
He didn't declassify shit....

And when the Durham report yields nothing, you folks will as usual claim Durham is deep state..

Trump is the weakest cuck of a president in US history

The residue of weenies that are still whining that everybody is being mean to their Cry Baby Sore Loser after he incited a deadly attack on the Capitol shall be designated his "Butt Barnacles."

Forum List

Back