Liz Cheney debates Wyoming’s MAGA minions

Harriet exposed Cheney.. And we all saw it. Here are some of her points, in my words.

House of Representatives rules demand that any investigative committee must allow the dissenting side the same ability to collect and impeach every witness. Cheney was hand selected by Pelosi because they did not want that second side to be able to look into the event.

Cheney is keeping a credible investigation from proceeding by denying Trump due process. By killing the "Rules of Evidence" required under house rules and her blatant disregard for DUE DILLIGENCE, it makes it very apparent.

There is only one reason you do away with due diligence when evaluating a witness, it's what you want to hear, and you don't care if it's true or not.

This makes it clear they do not want to get to the bottom of what really happened. They have a political agenda.

Harriet tore Liz up and spit her out...

No this isn’t Saturday Night Live. It’s a real debate. Here is 2 mins of highlights/lowlights. Wyoming may be doomed.

What a joke. Clearly that blonde lady needs a lot of work, but Harriet Hageman was right on.

Vaccines, Ukraine, election fraud…Cheney is wrong on everything, she’s a fucking Democrat.

Well... I'm sure we'll get a poll in the next few days...currently Chaney is at a 30 point deficit to her Trump endorsed opponent Harriet Hageman.

This was last week...

"Harriet Hageman, whom Trump endorsed in September to challenge Cheney in the Republican primary, won the straw poll conducted by the Wyoming Republican State Central Committee with 59 votes, the Casper Star-Tribune reported on Saturday.

Cheney came in a distant second with six votes. "

------------
Didn't see much of Hageman in the OPs video.

I wonder why...

Screenshot_20220701-131608-938.png

Screenshot_20220701-131654-030.png

Last edited:
Well... I'm sure we'll get a poll in the next few days...currently Chaney is at a 30 point deficit to her Trump endorsed opponent Harriet Hageman.

This was last week...

"Harriet Hageman, whom Trump endorsed in September to challenge Cheney in the Republican primary, won the straw poll conducted by the Wyoming Republican State Central Committee with 59 votes, the Casper Star-Tribune reported on Saturday.

Cheney came in a distant second with six votes. "

------------
Didn't see much of Hageman in the OPs video.

I wonder why...

View attachment 664783

View attachment 664784

The Forest Service was warned that the Roadless Rule would have devastating effects on forest health and the environment. According to an April 1999 GAO Report entitled “Catastrophic Wildfire Threats,” “[t]he most extensive and serious problem related to the health of national forests in the interior West is the overaccumulation of vegetation, which has caused an increasing number of large, intense, uncontrollable, and catastrophically destructive wildfires.” The GAO issued even more dire warnings in its 2000 Report on the impact the Roadless Rule would have on “Ecological Sustainability.” The GAO emphasized the fact that the Roadless Rule would apply a national prohibition on road construction “even if local conditions suggest that a road would help the agency to restore and maintain desired ecological conditions.” The Roadless Rule prohibited the construction of a road regardless of whether such roads were necessary to “reduce the risk of uncontrollable and potentially catastrophic fire or to improve the forests’ resistance to insects and diseases that otherwise could kill and add to fuel loads.”

She is spot on here. Against the BLM Land Management. And how they have screwed the western states with fires and bad regulation with issues like the ROADLESS ACT.

Forum List

Back