Liz Cheney debates Wyoming’s MAGA minions

No this isn’t Saturday Night Live. It’s a real debate. Here is 2 mins of highlights/lowlights. Wyoming may be doomed.

Jesus Fucking Christ, in any sane environment, this would be absolutely no contest, but when you are talking about a population of only around a half million for the entire state, you can see what widespread Trumpism can do to ones thought processes, and how these clowns are trying to appeal to that.

What a genuinely sad testament to where this country is at. One, lone, voice of reason, likely to be disregarded.

If she ran for president you people would rip her to pieces and slander her with every bit of ammunition just like you did to John McCain
I don’t vote for republicans except for in the presidential occasionally. I wouldn’t rule her out based on ethics. If she ran against a loser dem I’d consider it. She won’t kill Americans like Trump legitimately tried to do.

The Heritage Foundation gives her a higher rating than

Thune, Burr, Graham, McConnel,

not even remotely close.
Very few republicans are conservative as it was outlined by Cheney: Low taxes, small government, strong military, fiscally responsible. The current Republican Party is big gov, spend thrifty, doesn’t care about responsible they just have different uses of money.

Cheney lost this debate badly. She was shown a partisan toy of Nancy Pelosi. She tried to defend the denial of due process and failed badly
The only topic she doesn’t align with MAGA is on Jan 6. She’s an American first and Republican second. The rest of those fuckers are Magats first, republicans second, white Americans third.

Forum List

Back