Liz Cheney accused of destroying evidence

Looks like Cheney destroyed evidence. She is definitely vindictive enough to have done it. January 6th committee acted in an underhanded dishonest way with highly partisan manner. There was only one outcome allowed. Thank God they weren't allowed more power.
Remember, if you don’t agree with demofks, you aren’t bipartisan

Well this is an interesting turn of events. If certain evidence was destroyed, it would explain why the findings of the committee were so one sided. She has denied it of course.

---...JUST LIKE THE RADICAL LEFT LUNATICS DID TO THE EVIDENCE!"---

100% FAKE NEWS, A TRUMP LIE.

Nothing was destroyed, nothing was kept from the People.

Why do you always believe the biggest and bestest, liar in the world?

Of course you supported that particular hearing they told you what you wanted to hear that’s called confirmation bias. I suspect you feel very differently about the Comer committee looking into Joe, Hunter and the Biden family business. Which for the record those on that committee already had their minds made up on as well these committees are not about finding truth or facts they are political theater for the party partisans.
You never listened or watched all the hearings and you never read any or all of the evidence, nor did you or any trumper read all of the do uments of the 2/6 investigation...so how can you even have an opinion?

You never listened or watched all the hearings and you never read any or all of the evidence, nor did you or any trumper read all of the do uments of the 2/6 investigation...so how can you even have an opinion?
I feel secure in saying you did none of that either you just cherry picked that which supported your agenda and dismissed anything that didn’t.

Russia Russia
What about Russia interfering in 2016 election and trump campaign accepting the help?

It happened, that's a fact.

It wasn't collusion only because it could not be proved that it was coordinated ahead of time.

Trump used the stolen by Russia emails on a daily basis, and the trump campaign mgr and asst sent their own internal polling on the swing states weekly to Russia's intelligence agency for months, so the Russians could betterhelp them in those states.

What about Russia interfering in 2016 election and trump campaign accepting the help?

It happened, that's a fact.

It wasn't collusion only because it could not be proved that it was coordinated ahead of time.

Trump used the stolen by Russia emails on a daily basis, and the trump campaign mgr and asst sent their own internal polling on the swing states weekly to Russia's intelligence agency for months, so the Russians could betterhelp them in those states.
See, if you don’t agree with a demofk and facts belong to you, you still aren’t bipartisan

Doesn't surprise me one bit, I just have to wonder, why didn't Trump or his people make sure they had records of everything for themselves? Like keeping a copy of Trump's request for additional guards on J6?

Or is that what the FBI stole from Trump's home?
"And, and and they went thru Melania's panty drawer"! :206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206:

You know that J6 "committee" was simply an infomercial -
No one pushes back in an infomercial.
--------------------------------------------------------------
No, you are wrong on that , poster BJ.

There was gobs of opportunity to offer your 'push-back'.

The Committee 'invited' a raft of Trump's inner circle to testify and tell their story.
But those folks didn't want to do it. Under oath.

So a number of them were subpoenaed. Those that were shielded by their Congressional or White House jobs refused and got away with it.....Perry, Jordan, Patel, Meadows, Trump himself. But unshielded Navarro and Bannon...are being prosecuted for refusing.
Others plead the 5th Amendment protection against self-incrimination.

You know, I know, everybody knows....that if they had a defensible story to tell....under oath......they'd have been there with bells on their toes.

Refusing to show is, good poster BJ.....a tell.
In your heart of hearts you know that too.

-------------------------------------

I see you again ignored the question about the Comer committee can’t say I’m surprised.

Good poster BH.......the thread, started by poster Lenny Partiv, is about the J6 Committee and Liz Cheney.

If you wish to discuss the Committee headed by James Comer which covers another topic altogether.....well, amigo.....start a stand alone thread on it.

Last edited:
Trump is vindictive.

Liz is not.
1704320617629.png

--------------------------------------------------------------
No, you are wrong on that , poster BJ.

There was gobs of opportunity to offer your 'push-back'.

The Committee 'invited' a raft of Trump's inner circle to testify and tell their story.
But those folks didn't want to do it. Under oath.

So a number of them were subpoenaed. Those that were shielded by their Congressional or White House jobs refused and got away with it.....Perry, Jordan, Patel, Meadows, Trump himself. But unshielded Navarro and Bannon...are being prosecuted for refusing.
Others plead the 5th Amendment protection against self-incrimination.

You know, I know, everybody knows....that if they had a defensible story to tell....under oath......they'd have been there with bells on their toes.

Refusing to show is, good poster BJ.....a tell.
In your heart of hearts you know that too.

-------------------------------------

You are grotesquely misinformed.

Forum List

Back