Liz Cheney accused of destroying evidence

I’m much smarter then you. You have Trump in your head.
You are the one who falls for Democrat hoaxes LOL

4c0fde6.jpg

You claiming to prove anything reaffirms you as a bottom feeder.
Well they don't get much stupider than you. I can certainly attest to that. You never did say how many of those hoaxes you still believe, willing to bet there's a lot of them for an empty head like you.

Sure you did as we all know you can easily fact check anything that any poster here claims they did offline.
Much of what the investigators for 1/6etc gathered, I had already read about in the news as it was being found out...

BUT the articles were suspiciously sourced... with unnamed sources 'close to whatever the situation' crapola....

And when The 1/6 investigators got the actual witnesses to give sworn testimony on video... or under oath during their TV presentation confirmed many of the things I had read, (but only in much further detail from the sources/witnesses themselves) did i get the real proof, to prove all the articles read earlier, were true.

------------

We live in two completely different worlds, filled with the completely opposite news and stories on how life really is and what is factually happening.

As is....America, sadly...could be doomed....

Cuz as it stands with two different so called 'Truths' out there....

And with you believing that I am an absolute liar....

And me totally believing that you are an absolute liar and or an unwitting pawn for the lie spreading....

With the both of us certain our side is telling the truth, with no inch of giving and taking available... it's an unmendable divide.... we are doomed..

Sad indeed.

With the likes of Jim Hoft of Gateway Pundit, Steve Bannon, Alex Jones, NewsMax, One America, and a whole squadron of RW-fringie bloggers and newsies spinning how harmless or accidental or 'false-flaggy' the attack on our Representatives was....well, America needed to hear "the-other-side-of-the-story".
So only your liberal media personnel at CNN are believable?

They allowed no one with a Republican interest to be involved in their sham. It was a completely partisan biased Act. It meant nothing. Designed and crafted only for idiots like you to wear on their sleeves.
Not true! At all.

McCarthy chose 4 to join, Jordan and banks were rejected because they were potential witnesses and helpers to Trump's 1/6 rebellion, the other two McCarthy chose were accepted on to the commitee,

BUT McCarthy chose purposely not to let them join the committee, and purposely chose not to replace Jordan and banks. Trump did not want any investigation with any republicans because then he could falsely claim to his Trumpers that it was an unfair WITCH hunt.....

Gees, you don't know trump very well or what happened.

Doesn't surprise me one bit, I just have to wonder, why didn't Trump or his people make sure they had records of everything for themselves? Like keeping a copy of Trump's request for additional guards on J6?

Or is that what the FBI stole from Trump's home?
There was no written request or order from Trump for more guards on 1/6... THAT is why there is nothing in writing, supporting such a request....

It wasn't stolen or hidden from the public, it simply did not exist.

There was no written request or order from Trump for more guards on 1/6... THAT is why there is nothing in writing, supporting such a request....

It wasn't stolen or hidden from the public, it simply did not exist.

lmao

That's because the Prez doesn't have authority over the National Guard.

But you knew that, you little leftard you.

lol :p

Super freak, she's super freaky yow

The findings of that committee were predetermined which is pretty much SOP when congressional committees investigate something.
Gees...

Trump did not want any investigation of 1/6....he got to mccarthy, to make certain that did not happen....inform yourself.

The first committee that was suppose to be created outside of Congress like the 9/11 commission was all agreed upon, Pelosi gave McCarthy all of his requests, equal repubs to dems, repubs subpoena power as well...abd it was a done deal. Congress voted, repubs and dems votes for the 1/6 commission and it passed...with full republican Congress critter support....and was sent to the Senate to pass.

McCarthy went to Mara Lago that weekend, Trump told him he wanted no investigation, so the next week McCarthy spent his time lobbying all Republican Senators to vote against it....and it worked, it did not pass in the senate, so the once agreed upon commission was killed.

Then on the congressional investigation formed, McCarthy sabotaged that by picking Jordan and Banks and two others to be on it....knowing Jordan would be rejected because he was a witness and part of 1/6 with Trump communications that day ..... no man can judge (or investigate) in his own case.... Jordan and banks were rejected...which McCarthy knew would happen due to their involvement, that he could have replaced with other choices that were not involved, but McCarthy chose not to, and chose to pull out the other two of his 4 total picks as well, so that no republicans of his were on the committee....

That way trump could later claim, it was a witch hunt....

lmao

That's because the Prez doesn't have authority over the National Guard.

But you knew that, you little leftard you.

lol :p

Super freak, she's super freaky yow
The president is in charge of the D.C. national guard silly one.

Well this is an interesting turn of events. If certain evidence was destroyed, it would explain why the findings of the committee were so one sided. She has denied it of course.

---...JUST LIKE THE RADICAL LEFT LUNATICS DID TO THE EVIDENCE!"---

Accused by TRUMP... I mean, the MOST UNRELIABLE source you could possibly find.

And the tdsing continues
And you bozos jump from ODSing, to BDSing to HDSi. Oh, FDSing when Trump on your brain kept lieing about covid. .
Why no PDS ing for Putin ? Nah, he’s Trumps idol and .where he gets all his money from.

Not true! At all.

McCarthy chose 4 to join, Jordan and banks were rejected because they were potential witnesses and helpers to Trump's 1/6 rebellion, the other two McCarthy chose were accepted on to the commitee,

BUT McCarthy chose purposely not to let them join the committee, and purposely chose not to replace Jordan and banks. Trump did not want any investigation with any republicans because then he could falsely claim to his Trumpers that it was an unfair WITCH hunt.....

Gees, you don't know trump very well or what happened.
True I didn't watch the Sham. I know that it was just a bunch of trump haters getting together and jacking each other off. Why would I waste my time?

Forum List

Back