Live Tonight, 6pm eastern: Hi Def Society podcast, episode 1

I don't know, I don't know him. Frankly, that's not the point, this should be about GT's show.

If you call in and he starts the same crap, I'll say something then too. I'm an equal opportunity bitch.
Well, you need to get with the program and read last weeks thread. The whole point of GT having a forum for his show IS to talk about what is talked about. That includes those from here that call in.

If GT wants me to shut up, he will say so.
if its about the show, for sure .... but if it just devolves into a slug fest between you and yogi, you should go throw the fisticuffs in the flamezone. : )

Yogi wasn't throwing fisticuffs in this thread, just to be clear.

Also, If your gonna go Flintsones with my name, I'm sort of partial to Booboo as coined by Ravi and then SarahG
Yogi is not flintstones, he is the bear in your avatar
No, that was Fred and Barney.

I don't know why I said Flinstones. Well, I was thinking Jellystone and just typed it LOL

btw...the pet peeve about people walking side by side and not moving over? Mr Gracie is a bullheaded injun. He looks DOWN when walking...that way, the people not moving have to cuz they see he's not looking up to see them. :lol:

I listened to the rest of the show via the link you supplied. Thanks.

And, with that said....I'm done in here. I find it a tad ludicrous to not be able to talk about the content of the show. Last week, just about everyone was ragging in the thread OF the show, about JR. But conpighogbear is off limits cuz he cries. Ok.

/unsub

Well, you need to get with the program and read last weeks thread. The whole point of GT having a forum for his show IS to talk about what is talked about. That includes those from here that call in.

If GT wants me to shut up, he will say so.
if its about the show, for sure .... but if it just devolves into a slug fest between you and yogi, you should go throw the fisticuffs in the flamezone. : )

Yogi wasn't throwing fisticuffs in this thread, just to be clear.

Also, If your gonna go Flintsones with my name, I'm sort of partial to Booboo as coined by Ravi and then SarahG
Yogi is not flintstones, he is the bear in your avatar
No, that was Fred and Barney.

I don't know why I said Flinstones. Well, I was thinking Jellystone and just typed it LOL
Yeah. Jellystone is you're place.

btw...the pet peeve about people walking side by side and not moving over? Mr Gracie is a bullheaded injun. He looks DOWN when walking...that way, the people not moving have to cuz they see he's not looking up to see them. :lol:

mr. gracie is famous on hi def society now : )

And, with that said....I'm done in here. I find it a tad ludicrous to not be able to talk about the content of the show. Last week, just about everyone was ragging in the thread OF the show, about JR. But conpighogbear is off limits cuz he cries. Ok.

/unsub
last week, jr WAS getting ripped on too much and a mod came in and left a message not to flame but keep it about the show.....

thats all im saying.

/unsub

Yeah and an admin came in and smacked everyone, reminding us all that it wasn't a FZ thread and could not be used as one.

Yeah, did you get those from this thread? I wanted to tell Hortey that he had some funny ones on the Podcast.

Yeah, did you get those from this thread? I wanted to tell Hortey that he had some funny ones on the Podcast.
I made a list you pet peeves theead earlier in the week in general discussion section.

For next weeks poll...ill @ ypu if ya want me to sarah : )

I made a list you pet peeves theead earlier in the week in general discussion section.

For next weeks poll...ill @ ypu if ya want me to sarah : )
Please. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

/unsub

Yeah and an admin came in and smacked everyone, reminding us all that it wasn't a FZ thread and could not be used as one.
I didn't see that from staff. So, now I know.

/unsub
last week, jr WAS getting ripped on too much and a mod came in and left a message not to flame but keep it about the show.....

thats all im saying.

You guys and gals can rip me all you want. It wont do you guys much good in the end...

/unsub

thats all im saying.

You guys and gals can rip me all you want. It wont do you guys much good in the end...
I dont want to rip on you. I have a respect for you for being a listener and a caller and taking all these jabs from all these people in stride man.

Youre an ok guy, and i appreciate it.

G.T. Hey things like this will always happen and I mean always. The ONLY thing that matters is how you respond to it when it does. Have a backup plan in case it does and you wont ever get rattled. In Kirby as the Distributor I run into all of this almost EVERY day at the office and sometimes in customer own homes. You think this is pressure it could be a lot worse. Trust me have a plan B in place. Also, you don't have to say you are having technical difficulties. The audience doesn't need to know that or what happened to you. As long as 1 host is online it doesn't matter. If you know ahead of time that you can't do the 1 hr off air chat, then just say, "there will be no off air chat after the show" you don't need to tell us why.

Does this make you feel better?

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Well...I'm back again for a few. GT, what about a woman co host? Or is it just aimed at guys jabbering like in locker rooms?
In my opinion only...I really am not interested in listening to talk about balls. Sweaty or rose smelling. How many listeners of yours are women? Have you done a stat test to find out?

Just askin'.

/unsub

thats all im saying.

I dont want to rip on you. I have a respect for you for being a listener and a caller and taking all these jabs from all these people in stride man.

Youre an ok guy, and i appreciate it.

I know you don't. I respect you like you respect me. I have dealt with the worst and unimaginable pressure that no one should ever have to go through. I can hold my own cool as ice, bro.

Maybe I'm just too old or "aged". So...if that was a stupid question...ok. I understand.

Forum List

Back