Live Tonight, 6pm eastern: Hi Def Society podcast, episode 1

Bama gal, if I had called in, do you honestly think conhogpigbear wouldn't be ragging on how I sound? Come on. He can dish it but can't take it. He cwys and cwys.

ANYWAY....GT...when ya gonna put up this last show? I might listen but only when I can fast forward past Junior.

Beg to differ. When Junior called in last week..and Aaron before that...folks were ragging how they sounded, and we all were talking about Juniors stalking Sarah. Hello?

Bama gal, if I had called in, do you honestly think conhogpigbear wouldn't be ragging on how I sound? Come on. He can dish it but can't take it. He cwys and cwys.

I don't know, I don't know him. Frankly, that's not the point, this should be about GT's show.

If you call in and he starts the same crap, I'll say something then too. I'm an equal opportunity bitch.

I don't know, I don't know him. Frankly, that's not the point, this should be about GT's show.

If you call in and he starts the same crap, I'll say something then too. I'm an equal opportunity bitch.
Well, you need to get with the program and read last weeks thread. The whole point of GT having a forum for his show IS to talk about what is talked about. That includes those from here that call in.

If GT wants me to shut up, he will say so.

Well, you need to get with the program and read last weeks thread. The whole point of GT having a forum for his show IS to talk about what is talked about. That includes those from here that call in.

if its about the show, for sure .... but if it just devolves into a slug fest between you and yogi, you should go throw the fisticuffs in the flamezone. : )

We were talking about the SHOW.

If I remember correctly, it's been pointed out several times (by GT and admins) that this is NOT a FZ thread and should not be treated as such.

if its about the show, for sure .... but if it just devolves into a slug fest between you and yogi, you should go throw the fisticuffs in the flamezone. : )

Thank you.

I'm all about the FZ but this isn't it and it makes talking about the show itself difficult.

Yogi wasn't throwing fisticuffs in this thread, just to be clear.

Also, If your gonna go Flintsones with my name, I'm sort of partial to Booboo as coined by Ravi and then SarahG

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Also, If your gonna go Flintsones with my name, I'm sort of partial to Booboo as coined by Ravi and then SarahG
Yogi is not flintstones, he is the bear in your avatar

LOL flinstones what did I say that for? I meant Yogi Bear cartoon wise....

Okey dokie.

No, that was Fred and Barney.

Forum List

Back