Live J6 Hearing...

I didn't catch it from the beginning as I had an appointment, but......but did come on when Barr quite authoritatively detailed the Detroit situation ("they have 630 precincts"). It seemed to me that Barr delivered a heater-to-the-head to Trump. And then that gal who detailed the money rolling-in from the Big Grift was another heater.

My impression after the first hearing last week was "Well, that was good enough to tune-in for the second hearing". And now, after that second hearing my impression is: "Well, that was good enough for a third".

Team Trump is gutting and skinning Don Trump. His people are doing this.

$250 million grifted out of the Duped & Snookered!

Does anyone here now think the Trump University grift was out of character, an outlier?

If you had a brain (obviously a contrary to fact hypothesis) you’d maybe finally grasp that it wasn’t offered as a defense to anything.
Yes it was. I saw kellyanne Conway use it as a defense.

And you just used it as a defense. Literally 5 minutes ago.

Trump has really turned your brains to mush.

I didn't catch it from the beginning as I had an appointment, but......but did come on when Barr quite authoritatively detailed the Detroit situation ("they have 630 precincts"). It seemed to me that Barr delivered a heater-to-the-head to Trump. And then that gal who detailed the money rolling-in from the Big Grift was another heater.

My impression after the first hearing last week was "Well, that was good enough to tune-in for the second hearing". And now, after that second hearing my impression is: "Well, that was good enough for a third".

Team Trump is gutting and skinning Don Trump. His people are doing this.

$250 million grifted out of the Duped & Snookered!

Does anyone here now think the Trump University grift was out of character, an outlier?
He is simply being what he has always been: A fast-talking con man.

The cult is too far into this to admit it, but they must know this at some level.

He is simply being what he has always been: A fast-talking con man.

The cult is too far into this to admit it, but they must know this at some level.
They do. Know how you can tell?

Look at BackAgain 's posts. Would someone who thought he was relying on good evidence and argument have to act that way?

If I had a well evidenced argument, I could state it and then step aside and let you wrangle with the evidence and argument.

If I don't, then I have to throw hissy fits and try to shout you down.

They do. Know how you can tell?

Look at BackAgain 's posts. Would someone who thought he was relying on good evidence and argument have to act that way?

If I had a well evidenced argument, I could state it and then step aside and let you wrangle with the evidence and argument.

If I don't, then I have to throw hissy fits and shout you down.
It's bad enough to be conned, but worse when it's by a blatant orange buffoon.

He certainly knew the needed number. No shit Sherlock. But what he suggested was that those bites could be found (which is of course true if sufficient bogus votes were found and properly then tossed).
Yet, try as they may, those votes were not found

Georgia ran a fair election that the Crybaby Loser refused to accept

It's bad enough to be conned, but worse when it's by a blatant orange buffoon.
Yep.

And that's really what is at stake for them.

Admitting the orange slob is a liar isn't the hard part.

Admitting they, themselves, have oscillated between embarrassingly gullible and shamelessly dishonest for over a year is the hard part.

They have internalized their cult beliefs. An assault on the beliefs (even the ones they know are bullshit) is a personal assault on them.

If you had a brain (obviously a contrary to fact hypothesis) you’d maybe finally grasp that it wasn’t offered as a defense to anything. It was offered as a rejoinder to your moronic complaint about Kelly Ann. What you’re busy trying to dodge is that you were wrong.

It isn’t in any way inappropriate to note that an incorrect statement isn’t a “lie.” It sounds amusing. That’s true. But if you believe something (even if you’re wrong) then your assertion is not a “lie.”

So maybe you libtarded whining sacks of dishonest shit should stop claiming that Trump lied.

By the way, your legal analysis is also wrong. There are indeed situations where a mistaken belief in an alleged “fact” won’t help you as a criminal defendant at trial. But there are other scenarios where a mistaken belief in a set of alleged “facts” can and do serve to negate “intent.”
He lied to maintain the flow of cash. He realised that he could make a lot of money by lying.

Nah. We know that the allegations are. We know there is no evidence in support of the claims. So, why validate the canard by watching the show?
Because while you're not watching, they are piling on tons of the evidence that you "know" doesn't exist.

What I'm glad they're doing is that they are not saying, "Everyone who supports Trump is an idiot," which a lot of people unfortunately do, here and elsewhere. Instead, they are saying that Trump and his inner circle have been hoodwinking people who really needed something to believe in, and they have been parading through lots of smart, accomplished, principled people who once also bought the hoodwink but now realize it was a sham. It shows that breaking away from Trump's rhetoric is not shameful or treasonous, it is a sign of growth and reason.

Because while you're not watching, they are piling on tons of the evidence that you "know" doesn't exist.

What I'm glad they're doing is that they are not saying, "Everyone who supports Trump is an idiot," which a lot of people unfortunately do, here and elsewhere. Instead, they are saying that Trump and his inner circle have been hoodwinking people who really needed something to believe in, and they have been parading through lots of smart, accomplished, principled people who once also bought the hoodwink but now realize it was a sham. It shows that breaking away from Trump's rhetoric is not shameful or treasonous, it is a sign of growth and reason.
Mainstream Republicans sold out their values and integrity to support Trump’s stolen election farce.

Even Republicans who were cowering under their desks on Jan 6 emerged to continue the stolen election lie

Republicans today just want this thing to go away. But it never will as long as Trump wields so much power over Republicans. Republicans created this monster
Now they must live with it

Yes it was. I saw kellyanne Conway use it as a defense.

And you just used it as a defense. Literally 5 minutes ago.

Trump has really turned your brains to mush.
Again, shit for brains, I was denying your claim in which you shared your ignorant and erroneous opinion about how if one says something mistaken but one believes it is still a lie. Damn, but you’re an imbecile.

They aren’t “piling up “” anything at all. And we all know it. This canard is of no value.

If you want to grow and employ reason (attributes you clearly need urgently), you could try to open your mind up to reality. But you won’t.

Maybe the votes weren’t found. And you know why? Maybe they failed to discount the votes that ought to never have been counted. Gee. I guess your assertion settles nothing.
Republicans called the shots in the Georgia election

They jumped through all the hoops that Trump demanded and still came up with nothing

They eventually had to tell Trump to go fuk himself because they weren’t going to invalidate the integrity of their election process to placate a Crybaby Loser

Forum List

Back