Listen up libs. This may soon be your next most hated conservative

Could it be? A Republican FDR? Prolly not but props to the man, he's doing what MUST be done. Our government has jumped the rails.

The new axis of evil is China-Mexico-Drug Cartels-Democratic Party.

With every post, you get crazier and more unhinged. You attack your fellow Americans as "evil" and accuse them of doing what Donald Trump has publically admitted doing - taking money from foreign governments, and now you've jumped the shark.

Quite frankly, you sound more like a Russian or Iranian propaganda mouthpiece than an American. If you believe the Democratic Party is out to destroy the USA, you're even crazier and dumber than I gave you credit for being.

A HOUSE DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF CANNOT STAND.

lol

No – a current hateful racist and bigot.
Abbott is neither and you cant produce any evidence to prove he is

But your lie is the reason I call him the next most hated conservative

Any republican who threatens democrat power is labeled a racist by knee jerk libs

Is Gov Greg Abbott a future president of the United States?

Abbott is showing leadership and decisiveness that joe biden cannot match

View attachment 895038
He has potential, but his big drawback was giving a state funeral to a man who held a gun to a pregnant ladies stomach, George Floyd. Derek Chauvin is an innocent man.

Tons of poor white men and black men in America and George Floyd’s family gets millions of dollars. That is a crime right there. It is unbelievable that that family received millions of dollars when you have Americans who are living on the streets in this country.

Abbott at one time like other Republicans gave into race nonsense. Just giving in to a small mob, a tiny percentage of pro BLM Americans, who rioted. That’s why Derek Chauvin went to jail because people were afraid of riots. It’s an abomination, and a disgrace, a total miscarriage of justice. Derek Chauvin was following proper police protocol. And yet many Republicans gave into that BLM propaganda.

People do make mistakes Governor Abbott also recommended a pardon to Daniel Perry who defended himself against antifa and BLM rioters , and yet Perry is still languishing in jail. So there’s a lot of issues here.

Abbott been a star for the republicans

One of the highest rates of disease and death from covid in the USA, including more nursing home deaths than Cuomo in New York.

Killing the poor and the elderly with a power grid which fails in both winter and summer.

Leading a state where the police and NG allowed the murder of 19 children in a mostly Hispanic school because law enforcement were afraid of the weapon the shooter carried.

Killing women with pregnancy complications by refusing medical exceptions for abortion.

Abbott is only going on this border crusade to deflect from the abject failure of his administration.

Abbott is unlikely to be re-elected governor, much less President.

Abbott is neither and you cant produce any evidence to prove he is

But your lie is the reason I call him the next most hated conservative

Any republican who threatens democrat power is labeled a racist by knee jerk libs

Sure we can. Easily.

We could go on and on all day to links proving Abbott's racism.

Sure we can. Easily.

We could go on and on all day to links proving Abbott's racism.
who is this we?....you dont live here....

He has potential, but his big drawback was giving a state funeral to a man who held a gun to a pregnant ladies stomach, George Floyd. Derek Chauvin is an innocent man.

Tons of poor white men and black men in America and George Floyd’s family gets millions of dollars. That is a crime right there. It is unbelievable that that family received millions of dollars when you have Americans who are living on the streets in this country.

Abbott at one time like other Republicans gave into race nonsense. Just giving in to a small mob, a tiny percentage of pro BLM Americans, who rioted. That’s why Derek Chauvin went to jail because people were afraid of riots. It’s an abomination, and a disgrace, a total miscarriage of justice. Derek Chauvin was following proper police protocol. And yet many Republicans gave into that BLM propaganda.

People do make mistakes Governor Abbott also recommended a pardon to Daniel Perry who defended himself against antifa and BLM rioters , and yet Perry is still languishing in jail. So there’s a lot of issues here.
Abbott did not give a state funeral to george floyd

But Abbott was more respectful of floyd’s memory than I would have been

Thanks for reminding me of the incident

It certainly refutes the lib lie that Abbott is a racist

Abbott did not give a state funeral to george floyd

But Abbott was more respectful of floyd’s memory than I would have been

Thanks for reminding me of the incident

It certainly refutes the lib lie that Abbott is a racist
Again, Abbott has done good things. But in critical times of justice, he has given into the far left. I’m just pointing out a huge drawback of his right here. He acted with extreme weakness and against justice. What about the many homeless white men and black men in this country who struggle every day what about their voices?

Here Abbott gives into BLM rioters see it below

Maybe not technically a state funeral. But it was effectively a state funeral. Maybe let’s not even use that term… here’s what Greg Abbott literally said

“Today is a sad day. Ever since his death has been a sad day,” Abbott said, adding that he would express his condolences to Floyd's family members and give them a flag flown over the Texas Capitol in his honor.

"George Floyd has not died in vain," Abbott said. "His life will be a living legacy about the way that America and Texas responds to this tragedy. I’m here to tell you today that I am committed to working with the family of George Floyd to ensure we never have anything like this ever occur in the state of Texas."

Greg Abbott should have stood by Officer Derek Chauvin, who again was following police protocol.

OK that is unacceptable behavior by Abbott.. That is like giving that kind of homage to a man who led a life of crime holding a gun to a pregnant ladies stomach doing. And doing God knows what else and then that same man gets super high on drugs and ends up dying because of it during a police arrest. That’s what happened to George Floyd. George Floyd led a life of crime and one day he was incredibly high on drugs and died during a police arrest.

DeSantis is still on the team

The left keeps trying to destroy him they havent succeeded yet
If you nominated DeSantis, Biden would destroy him in the general.

No one likes him. No one respects him. There’s nothing to destroy.

Again, Abbott has done good things. But in critical times of justice, he has given into the far left. I’m just pointing out a huge drawback of his right here. He acted with extreme weakness and against justice. What about the many homeless white men and black men in this country who struggle every day what about their voices?

Here Abbott gives into BLM rioters see it below

Maybe not technically a state funeral. But it was effectively a state funeral. Maybe let’s not even use that term… here’s what Greg Abbott literally said

“Today is a sad day. Ever since his death has been a sad day,” Abbott said, adding that he would express his condolences to Floyd's family members and give them a flag flown over the Texas Capitol in his honor.

"George Floyd has not died in vain," Abbott said. "His life will be a living legacy about the way that America and Texas responds to this tragedy. I’m here to tell you today that I am committed to working with the family of George Floyd to ensure we never have anything like this ever occur in the state of Texas."

Greg Abbott should have stood by Officer Derek Chauvin, who again was following police protocol.

OK that is unacceptable behavior by Abbott.. That is like giving that kind of homage to a man who led a life of crime holding a gun to a pregnant ladies stomach doing. And doing God knows what else and then that same man gets super high on drugs and ends up dying because of it during a police arrest. That’s what happened to George Floyd. George Floyd led a life of crime and one day he was incredibly high on drugs and died during a police arrest.
Again, abbott has a different opinion of george floyd than I do

I would not have said that but abbott did and I wont hold a single indiscretion against him

If you nominated DeSantis, Biden would destroy him in the general.

No one likes him. No one respects him. There’s nothing to destroy.
You are merely speaking for yourself

Abbott is largely unknown

But that is changing fast

who is this we?....you dont live here....

You said that "liberals" couldn't prove Abbott is a racist. I'm a card carrying Liberal, and I just proved you wrong, so now you want to move the goal posts. Too late, you lose.

Your problem is that the entire world is watching you Cultists try to deny reality on a daily basis.

Best post-covid economic recovery in the first world. Lowest rate of inflation in the first world. Lowest gasoline prices in the first world. Lowest rate of unemployment in the first world. Highest stock market in history. Strong growth in 2023, exceeding all expectation. Predicted recession avoided.

The economy is so good, Trump is already taking credit for it.

You said that "liberals" couldn't prove Abbott is a racist. I'm a card carrying Liberal, and I just proved you wrong, so now you want to move the goal posts. Too late, you lose.

Your problem is that the entire world is watching you Cultists try to deny reality on a daily basis.

Best post-covid economic recovery in the first world. Lowest rate of inflation in the first world. Lowest gasoline prices in the first world. Lowest rate of unemployment in the first world. Highest stock market in history. Strong growth in 2023, exceeding all expectation. Predicted recession avoided.

The economy is so good, Trump is already taking credit for it.
you said we......you dont live here.....so fuck off...

Forum List

Back