Listen Up Governors-Handling Covid & it's present & future variant- The goal should be

Oh wouldn't it be great if we could do studies in an hour, results in 2 hours and global coordination of those results in another 2 hours.

The information you want to act on is gathered, processed and reported over months. The "current" information you want to act on is several months old at best.
How is time in reporting relevant to ivermectin physically attaching to SARS-CoV-2? It’s always already a scientific fact. Does the virus pretend not to notice? Fau Chi and NIH are not telling the American people important aspects of SARS-CoV-2, which is time relevant. They both knew in 2017 deadly Nipah virus linked to the Mojiang mine, source of SARS-CoV-2’s closest Relative.

As with Rodishi’s dandelion, 1. Will the virus mutate against it, and 2. How to deliver it to where it needs to go. Ivermectin flowing through a ventilator, though before they need a ventilator. Why hasn’t science been intelligent enough to experiment on mice? Are they being paid off? Are they spooked by superstitious parasites?
They have a conflict of interest, with the NIH being involved with the Moderna vaccine, I'm sure they have huge amounts of money invested that are raking it up by pushing the Vax and not the remedies they have no financial benefit from.
But it also raises another concern I spoke of before with the Chinese involved with nano Graphite research for health monitoring. The NIH keeps funding these China labs and it was their Vaccine found to have the Nano Graphite.
That article link you posted says the others have it too, but I only know of Moderna being outted with traces of it found in Japan and France I think. And they lied about why it was in there, which makes it more suspicious as something they know we would not agree with.
Something to note: Japan just did a military drill right after they recalled the vaccine batches. It just might be coincidental timing regarding trusting the U.S. to having their back if something arises & regarding the Taiwan China issue they fear being taken advantage during our appearance of weakness.
Or it could be fear that the tainted vaccine issue could be part of the strategy to keep them out of interfering.

Here's a thought:
HAS ANYONE CHECKED THE BLOOD OF THOSE CUBA EMBASSY PEOPLE TO SEE IF THEY HAD UNUSUAL AMOUNTS OF GRAPHITE IN THEIR BLOOD prior to their shots, perhaps someone from the embassy incident has not had their shots and OUR GOV'T SHOULD QUICKLY LOOK INTO THIS, in case this was the method used to cause havoc on them, as it fits the symptoms that can be activated unsuspectedly.

Last edited:
They have a conflict of interest, with the NIH being involved with the Moderna vaccine, I'm sure they have huge amounts of money invested that are raking it up by pushing the Vax and not the remedies they have no financial benefit from.
But it also raises another concern I spoke of before with the Chinese involved with nano Graphite research for health monitoring. The NIH keeps funding these China labs and it was their Vaccine found to have the Nano Graphite.
That article link you posted says the others have it too, but I only know of Moderna being outted with traces of it found in Japan and France I think. And they lied about why it was in there, which makes it more suspicious as something they know we would not agree with.
Something to note: Japan just did a military drill right after they recalled the vaccine batches. It just might be coincidental timing regarding trusting the U.S. to having their back if something arises & regarding the Taiwan China issue they fear being taken advantage during our appearance of weakness.
Or it could be fear that the tainted vaccine issue could be part of the strategy to keep them out of interfering.

Here's a thought:
HAS ANYONE CHECKED THE BLOOD OF THOSE CUBA EMBASSY PEOPLE TO SEE IF THEY HAD UNUSUAL AMOUNTS OF GRAPHITE IN THEIR BLOOD prior to their shots, perhaps someone from the embassy incident has not had their shots and OUR GOV'T SHOULD QUICKLY LOOK INTO THIS, in case this was the method used to cause havoc on them, as it fits the symptoms that can be activated unsuspectedly.

If nano graphite was found in Chinese vaccines, it would link to adenoviruses, both chimp adenovriuses (AstraZeneca) and human adenoviruses (Sinopharm, Sinovax), prompting a question. Is adding graphite a possible default liability of having used adenoviruses? In other words, did the virus dictate graphite use?

Reasons the media has played down Trump’s hydroxychloroquine lose credibility when we follow an HDP-mimetic/colchicine trajectory. We begin by noting that the CDC’s handlers, the WHO, recently declared China (the Who’s handlers) malaria-free. We’ll post the date of this declaration for those constructing a chron.

Tracing back to HDPs, we’ll note the pivot of parasite paranoia and suspicion of hydroxychloroquine in U.S. media links to a Russian study:

Sep 2000 Novosibirsk, Russia: Plasmodium malariae / RNase
’....(chloroquine sensitive strain H).’

This is the virus-parasite connection that Western media has botched.

Having linked chloroquine with RNase, it would be absurd to deny Fau Chi knows about the critical difference between these enzymes that can be exclusive, in the HIV-1-infected host. This will link to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, and last year’s media reporting on Thai anti-HIV-1 medicine being used against SARS-CoV-2.

Dec 2020 Arizona-Greece: Non-Specific Promiscuous SARS-CoV-2 Main Protease Inhibitors
’Mpro is a cysteine protease that cleaves the viral polyprotein at more than 11 sites. It has a uniques substrate preference of glutamine at the P1 position, while no host protease is known to have such a preference. As such, the most potent Mpro inhibitors such as GC376 and N3 all contain a 2-pyrrolidone substitution at the P1 position as a mimetic of the glutamine in the substrate....In addition to the classic pyrrolidone-containing Mpro inhibitors, several non-canonical Mpro inhibitors have also been reported with both enzymic inhibition and cellular antiviral activity (refs. 11, 12).’

Ref #12: Wuhan Institute of Virology, Wuhan, China; Taussig Cancer Center, Cleveland, Ohio; University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia; Shanghai, Beijing, Tianjin, etc.

Though some scientists think that HIV-2 may be the older virus. The zinc is here:

Nov 2010 Pyrrolidone / Zinc / HIV-2 Resistance Mutants

SARS-CoV-2 entry is by endocytosis.

(1981) Pyrrolidone / Colchicine / Endocytosis

(1993) Sloan-Kettering: 2-Pyrrolidone / Defensin / Honeybee Hymenoptaecin

Only if their intent was to use the graphite to monitor who got the vaccine or not which is something China would do and something our Gov't is trying to become.

Only if their intent was to use the graphite to monitor who got the vaccine or not which is something China would do and something our Gov't is trying to become.
Why does graphite oxide link to pyrrolidone in defensin/honeybees?

Graphite Oxide
’....Coating:....reduction with hydroiodic acid creates “reduced graphene oxide.”’

Pubmed search: pyrrolidone iodine, yields,

Lebanon / SARS-CoV-2

Povidone Iodine / Polyvinylpyrrolidone

And if a Doctor gave you that speech with a grandparent, parent, loved one in the hospital, your reply would be???
View attachment 539803
Nothing.
I don't need to hear speeches.
I already know why it takes time and that people people will die because of it.

Governors are, for the most part, unable to act on "what ifs"
Their role is to act in the here and now
In the here and now the best thing to do is ensure maximum vaccine consumption, isolate hotspots, and as much support as possible to medical providers.

Simply refusing to do right because someone from the other party is in charge is simply stupid.

How is time in reporting relevant to ivermectin physically attaching to SARS-CoV-2? It’s always already a scientific fact. Does the virus pretend not to notice? Fau Chi and NIH are not telling the American people important aspects of SARS-CoV-2, which is time relevant. They both knew in 2017 deadly Nipah virus linked to the Mojiang mine, source of SARS-CoV-2’s closest Relative.
How many studies have been done on using this to treat HUMANS with covid.

Don't do it.

Nothing.
I don't need to hear speeches.
I already know why it takes time and that people people will die because of it.

Governors are, for the most part, unable to act on "what ifs"
Their role is to act in the here and now
In the here and now the best thing to do is ensure maximum vaccine consumption, isolate hotspots, and as much support as possible to medical providers.

Simply refusing to do right because someone from the other party is in charge is simply stupid.
You think this administration is handling this right? Nobody is doing anything. There's been no travel ban on variant rampant outbreak countries.
There's been almost no education on anything of importance which is why strict sterilization protocols at restaurant and grocery stores and shops started lacking and people went around acting as if everything was back to normal midst a pandemic from the variant, simply because they thought the vaccine was a blanket protection and our gov't was to scared to tell them it wasn't in fear of struggling to get them vaccinated and fear of labor shortages if they found out.
The promise to do a better job was always a farce, this guy can't even manage his home life and family so you expect him to manage a mad mad mad mad world power?
5n7402.jpg

Last edited:
I'm starting a new thread to address the Cuba embassy symptoms mystery.

You think this administration is handling this right? Nobody is doing anything. There's been no travel ban on variant rampant outbreak countries.
There's been almost no education on anything of importance which is why strict sterilization protocols at restaurant and grocery stores and shops started lacking and people went around acting as if everything was back to normal midst a pandemic from the variant, simply because they thought the vaccine was a blanket protection and our gov't was to scared to tell them it wasn't in fear of struggling to get them vaccinated and fear of labor shortages if they found out.
The promise to do a better job was always a farce, this guy can't even manage his home life and family so you expect him to manage a mad mad mad mad world power?
View attachment 540216
I think that, given a third of the country are idiots acing like you, the government is doing as well as can be expected.

If you've a problem take it up with your GOP governors and reps and have them explain why they want to kill you.

Personally? I'm a big fan of Darwin.

The scientific fact that ivermectin physically attaches to SARS-CoV-2. Does the virus pretend not to notice when that happens?
Not an answer to the question.

Drinking bleach will kill the virus.
So will applying massive doses of radiation.
So will emollition.
But, unlike in Trumpland...
The desire is to keep the patient alive.

So will emollition.
The only ones saying to drink bleach was the left using fake news followed by memes that fill in their own words (Bleach was never uttered) and so they placed a type of dissinfectant to create their own meaning of the commentary, through word play, to a comment about buildings not bodies (which is what VP Mike Pence clarified at that same time).
You act like you never heard of disinfectants used to spray entrances of buildings in a fine mist or antiseptic mouth wash or sprays like chloraseptic.
41JIk0XxVDL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

What happened to follow the science and health experts?
Antiseptics and disinfectants both kill microorganisms, and many people use the terms interchangeably. Adding to the confusion, antiseptics are sometimes called skin disinfectants.-oops
egg-on-your-face.jpg

Last edited:

So will emollition.
You are an asshole. Intelligent people use the term chlorine because it is more pharmacodynamically relevant than the term ‘bleach.’

I think you are confusing hydroxychlorachine with Colchicine.
Can you show us a link to the trials?
I am suggesting trials for repurposing the use (it's already an approved drug-reread my original post), but don't know if any were performed for this virus or it's variants with Colchicine (which is an anti-inflamatory) or if they trialed any of the non peptide anti-virals.
Colchicine would not decrease the virus, it would decrease the severity symptoms caused by the body's defense of the virus over producing alpha defensin proteins and therefore perhaps prevent the clots forming, it would still need to be taken with a non-peptide anti viral.
And the whole "we should never listen to someone on a message board" means you yourself.

But, i'm not the one ranting on a message board that I know better than the experts.

But, i'm not the one ranting on a message board that I know better than the experts.

Sorry my claim to fame is in and I quote from the media "probably saved hundreds of thousands of lives"
"in the single most game changer on the war against terror"
And these experts in this administration 20 years later reversed that in a blink of an eye while also causing over 350,000 and counting lives to Covid by not utilizing travel bans, by not having readilly available home testing kits, especially antibody testing (even though the testing was their BS talking point to con the American people during the election).
They also helped spread the virus and killed people by missinformation, because of politicization of the virus, and through open border policies while shipping off high percentage infected groups of immigrants throughout the country without notice to where they were, probably once again done for political reasons. Their political tactical strategic weapons cost our lives, and those are the Experts.
Now compare the messengers of death and destruction to those messengers of life and solutions for progress, and make your choice
Experts at over 41 years of messing up and picking the wrong side of issues, or Novices that are always right before everyone else.
5fs15w.jpg

Arguing against colchicine use in the hospitalized is because the cytokine storm has already gone too far, though where is the first study in mice pre-injected with colchicine just prior to challenge with SARS-CoV-2? Where is the Wuhan lab mouse hooked up to ivermectin flowing through its ventilator? And the blatant disregard for Raoult-Zelenko’s synergistic combinations (hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, zinc) in order to sabotage what appears to be an intelligent RCT for hydroxychloroquine, which simply means that they already know combinations, like Chinese TCM are very difficult to prove for credibility. That does not necessarily mean that they have failed on this forced experimental frontier against the violence of a promiscuous communist virus.

Forum List

Back