List of terrorist attacks in the US of A

I

Indofred

Terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wiki is hardly the best source, but this seems reasonably accurate and show how many attacks were carried out be the extremist US right wing, the extremist US left wing, and people from various countries the US has attacked or annexed over time, along with 27 committed by the Jewish defence league.
A few were down to Muslims, but most of them were against Israeli targets, and none were before the US interfered in middle eastern politics.

What should be done with all these extremists?

Wow - under the definition of "far reaching" should be this thread.
If one could somehow possibly list all of the bombings and shootings that have occured by Muslims since the 1800's in the Middle East....it would be in the millions.
But yes...27 in 215 years by Americans..let's think more about these.

Laugh-Out-Loud-Meme-01.jpg

Terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wiki is hardly the best source, but this seems reasonably accurate and show how many attacks were carried out be the extremist US right wing, the extremist US left wing, and people from various countries the US has attacked or annexed over time, along with 27 committed by the Jewish defence league.
A few were down to Muslims, but most of them were against Israeli targets, and none were before the US interfered in middle eastern politics.

What should be done with all these extremists?

Donald trump is addressing the issue

The link shows how full of it the op is.

They had to separate the Jihadist terrorism from the others and give it an entirely different link to show all of the attacks and plots that failed since 1977. There are so many that it dwarfed all of the others, and they are becoming more and more frequent since 2001.

They had to separate the Jihadist terrorism from the others and give it an entirely different link to show all of the attacks and plots that failed since 1977. There are so many that it dwarfed all of the others, and they are becoming more and more frequent since 2001.

for more terrorism-----read the koran and review the history of Africa---the Iberian peninsula and southern Europe----and the Balkans and South east Asia -----and---the far east----eg Phillipines etc over the past 1000 years

for more terrorism-----read the koran and review the history of Africa---the Iberian peninsula and southern Europe----and the Balkans and South east Asia -----and---the far east----eg Phillipines etc over the past 1000 years
Yes, it has been going on overseas, but now it's becoming more and more common here in the US.

That has been the fear all along. That is the reason we went after Saddam. Now ISIS has done exactly what Bush tried to prevent on the very soil we once held. And everyone in the Washington political establishment is falling all over each other to see who can kiss Muslim ass more convincingly. As long as they continue this crazy belief that America must remain politically-correct at all costs, we will continue to be vulnerable.

Yes, it has been going on overseas, but now it's becoming more and more common here in the US.

That has been the fear all along. That is the reason we went after Saddam. Now ISIS has done exactly what Bush tried to prevent on the very soil we once held. And everyone in the Washington political establishment is falling all over each other to see who can kiss Muslim ass more convincingly. As long as they continue this crazy belief that America must remain politically-correct at all costs, we will continue to be vulnerable.

RIGHT!!! Saddam was a supporter of INTERNATIONAL TERRORISM-----
He would have loved Syed Farook and Slut Tashfeen Malik----and would have
been happy to fund them------islamo Nazis do not like to admit that fact

I think you'll find Saddam kept the terrorists dead.

Odd how you ignore everything that's there that doesn't suit your agenda, including Jew terror attacks against Americans.
Will you condemn Jewish terrorists as I condemn Muslim terrorists?

I think you'll find Saddam kept the terrorists dead.

saddam started his career circa 1970 by "purging" his political rivals STALIN STYLE-------he exhibited his love for allah by grabbing jews from their houses ---stripping them nude and hanging them in the public square-----these actions titillated
muslimah sluts. He then went about terrorizing both kurds and Shiites and committed genocide against them ----murdering them in the scores of thousands. He also monetarily funded terrorist actions like muslimah sluts who put bombs on their stinking asses for the glory of murdering children for allah-------he gave them the bomb belts and rewarded their parents with tens of thousands of dollars. He is adulated by sunni muslims to this day.

Odd how you ignore everything that's there that doesn't suit your agenda, including Jew terror attacks against Americans.

you don't condemn muslim sluts and pimps-------there are so few jewish terrorists----
that they are virtually non existent-----jews who murder are crimiinals ----muslim sluts who stick knives into jews are called HEROINS in mosques. Your most important "saints" are the filthy whores who tie bombs to their stinking shitty asses in order to
murder children-----REMEMBER SAINT WAFA IDRIS? -----three girls' schools named for that muslimah whore--------teaching little girls to emulate that disgusting SOW FOR ALLAH -------your own indonsian dogs-----rape and murder Christian girls for the glory of the lump of shit in jannah

This is very interesting.
The above poster complains of terrorist actions, but totally refuses to condemn or even accept the Jewish terrorist attacks against America, even though they are undisputed history.
Personally, I condemn ALL terrorist acts, regardless of who committed them.

The above poster complains of terrorist actions, but totally refuses to condemn or even accept the Jewish terrorist attacks against America, even though they are undisputed history.

no you don't------you have never so much as mentioned the filth of Indonesian terrorist sluts and pimps for the glory of allah

You have NEVER condemned a single Muslim Terror attack. Prove you have list for us the attacks you condemned?

Really, be specific what acts have you EVER condemned? All I have seen you do is make excuses.

Really, be specific what acts have you EVER condemned? All I have seen you do is make excuses.

indonesianfreddie does not apologize for the filth of islamo-terrorism in Indonesia either------where rape of little christian girls ---followed by throwing their severed heads in the gutter is an act of Islamic piety

I condemn ALL terrorists, regardless of who they are, including Indonesians who commit violence against civilians.

I still hear absolutely nothing about condemning Jewish terrorists, only a denial they exist.

I believe this refusal to condemn terrorist actions is very telling.

Forum List

Back